Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rude or not, I really hope she can't. I'm a part of a Facebook group where people share their experiences about how it's nearly impossible to get back into Australia, there was a lady who shared she's been trying to go back home since last June, no success, even though she's got the money to pay for the flight and to quarantine for 2 weeks. So I'd be really interested how tf she manages to travel back and forth as if corona wasn't a thing. (Especially considering how she always whines about not having enough money, but we all know that bs anyway... :rolleyes: )

Reactions: 6
Earlier when she was trying to fight for everyone's rights and she appeared on the Australian news etc. pretending like she cared about everyone trying to return to Australia (when it was really all just about herself) - doing that would have helped her get in touch with "the right people" and filled her in on loopholes for how she could do it. As soon as she got what she wanted, nobody has heard a peep from her since about the issue. She always puts on a front and pulls at people's heartstrings/minds to get people on her side and to get what she wants. Narcissism 101.

Always pretending she's trying to help people... everything she says on social media is her writing to herself. "You're exactly where you're meant to be"... she's always trying to reassure herself through social media lol.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Earlier when she was trying to fight for everyone's rights and she appeared on the Australian news etc. pretending like she cared about everyone trying to return to Australia (when it was really all just about herself) - doing that would have helped her get in touch with "the right people" and filled her in on loopholes for how she could do it. As soon as she got what she wanted, nobody has heard a peep from her since about the issue. She always puts on a front and pulls at people's heartstrings/minds to get people on her side and to get what she wants. Narcissism 101.

Always pretending she's trying to help people... everything she says on social media is her writing to herself. "You're exactly where you're meant to be"... she's always trying to reassure herself through social media lol.
Literally, her toxic positivity is so shallow and she’s how privileged she is. Imagine saying ‘everything happening to you is meant to be’ etc etc to the people trying to flee Afghanistan right now? She lives in her comfortable bubble

Reactions: 8
Has anyone looked on social blade at Dani’s YouTube subscriber stats since the end of 2019?? Looks suuuper sus if you ask me..

Reactions: 1
I guess the absence on social media means she’s in hotel quarantine again….. I wonder why she’s not putting it all over social media, she was happy to profit of BLM

Reactions: 9
I swear she said when she made that video at the beginning of the year about Aussies not being able to get back that she would document the entire process of going through hotel quarantine and stuff and yet... nothing. I mean she's not done any work all year so why start now!

Reactions: 7
I watched Dianne Buswell's hotel quarantine vlogs and they did get a bit boring toward the end as you can't avoid the repetitiveness of it, it was interesting to see the process and how she entertained herself.

Dani has literally 14 days with nothing to do and I imagine it would attract a wider than normal audience for her. It would have been somewhat interesting to watch.

I watched Dianne Buswell's hotel quarantine vlogs and they did get a bit boring toward the end as you can't avoid the repetitiveness of it, it was interesting to see the process and how she entertained herself.

Dani has literally 14 days with nothing to do and I imagine it would attract a wider than normal audience for her. It would have been somewhat interesting to watch.
She will probably just do a montage of her hugging family etc at the end of quarantine to sad music, like she did last time she was in quarantine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Then she’ll post a story of herself at her parent’s holiday house saying something like “a much deserved rest” lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see what she says about Melbourne's lockdown if she ends up in it after she went on about not caring if she's in lockdown as long as she's with her family (when she was complaining about not being able to get back to Aus at the start of the year)

Genuine question, has she ever worked a proper job before? A job where she's not in charge and is required to follow orders?

What do her parents do? We know they're wealthy but the girl is almost 27yo, she's can't live of them for her whole life.

Reactions: 2
Just seen Dani comment on Zoe Sugg's new reel, if she's active on social media why isn't she posting? It's not like she has anything better to do if she's stuck in hotel quarantine.. so much for being open and honest about the process of moving back to Aus

Reactions: 11
These days irrelevant influencers have to go missing for a week to have people pay attention when they "come back".

• Haha
I could so see her suffering through a single day in Melbourne lockdown before she joins the protesters in the city because it’s so *cough cough unfair

• Haha
The under eye concealer 😂 The fake tan, the hair, looks like she tried to morph into Dani lol. People are weird.

Reactions: 3
100% she would have to be in hotel quarantine due to lack of content
Melbourne is in a lockdown and likely will be for the forseeable future. Bet she is gutted about that and now wishes she had stayed in the uk

Reactions: 5