Danielle Mansutti #2 reborn again was in constant pain, but being a Scorpio kept her sane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mentioning money is just gross to me, honestly, but I think what it comes down to is all the clothes, makeup and things she has mostly have been gifted, he influencer trips staying in fancy hotels #gifted even last year Dubai or wherever she went she had done #collabs so she didn’t pay for it all. If she’s sooo broke why not sell the new Chanel or Louis bag she was flaunting in all her aus trips or was that #gifted also. Influencers like Dani have a rude awakening ahead, consumers are no longer blindly following and most of us don’t gave money to throw around,
Brands are going to have to get much smarter about their marketing. No more expensive brand trips flaunting a lifestyle people wish they had. I think we will see grands needing to use more real and authentic marketing strategies and that is not Dani! Oh and hi Dani you are a self entitled brat, get help!

Reactions: 10
I’m glad Australia has put in place a law that means that if people return to Aus temporarily they can’t return back to the country they were living in. Wish the law was in place last time Dani came to visit.

I know the new law sucks for a lot of people but I’ll actually be glad to see Dani stuck somewhere without being able to travel. Wonder what she’s going to do the entire time? She has no friends. We are currently in lockdown and likely will still be in lockdown when she returns home. Get ready for heaps of posts of her whinging about lockdown etc

View attachment 702400
Who in their right mind would not only send her money but offer to donate to her PayPal??? See this is what I was talking about before, there is something wrong with her followers. There are actually people out there who are unfortunately really struggling; small businesses who can’t cope with yet another lockdown and have to close, families who are struggling afford the basics…. And these people want to donate to someone so they can get drunk in Greece during a pandemic????

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Prime example of her gaslighting her audience... Does 50 stories about how badly she’s doing for money then tells her audience that it’s none of their business. What an idiot.

I don’t get what she wants when she goes on about money... for people to feel sorry for her?? For brands to reach out to her? To be ReLaTaBle so she can keep stringing along what audience she has left?

Last time she did it, a few days later she had a crate of fizzy drinks sent to her to promote.

Attachments

I’m glad Australia has put in place a law that means that if people return to Aus temporarily they can’t return back to the country they were living in. Wish the law was in place last time Dani came to visit.

I know the new law sucks for a lot of people but I’ll actually be glad to see Dani stuck somewhere without being able to travel. Wonder what she’s going to do the entire time? She has no friends. We are currently in lockdown and likely will still be in lockdown when she returns home. Get ready for heaps of posts of her whinging about lockdown etc

View attachment 702400
The fact that when I saw this I thought it's some gossip site I don't know of and they're being sarcastic says a lot... 🤡 Incredible how they think someone who can afford all the crap she can needs their money...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holy Mother of dragons! I fully wasnt aware of this awful narcissistic entitled brat before today? Why is she crying over using her savings cause wait thats what normal people do?! If ur that bothered well go and get a Job and save more you silly bint. Its not like she needs To fly around all the time, its not essential like needing Air To breath. People like her should have never be given a dog. Shes too selfish and in Love with herself To look after something living. Yuck shes everything thats wrong with the society.. People have struggled so much this year. This one is crying over boobs and using money. She wouldnt survive a day in the normal life. Why do people support selfish witch like her?? Poor her going To mykonos let me cry.....

Reactions: 9
If she really needs the money she could sell her Louis Vuitton/Balenciaga/Ysl bag.. I mean wooooow the audacity.. i‘m shocked that she even thinks she‘s in a bad situation..
forgetting your pass, having to book another bus/flight,...these stuff can happen, but she‘s complaining as if she just lost every dollar she owned.
Imagine having real problems, Danielle..

In that picture she says she is on a bus but you can see the train tracks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine thinking that moments become memories with people you aren’t even going to be friends with in three months. Im sure that hangover will be very memorial

Reactions: 4
TIE YOUR DAMN HAIR UP

It's a wonder she's not coughing up hairballs
Now idk about you guys but this isn't how poor people near me look and live like. :) But please give me her paypal, I'd love to send her a donation... of common bleeping sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now idk about you guys but this isn't how poor people near me look and live like. :) But please give me her paypal, I'd love to send her a donation... of common bleeping sense.
Unrelated but I cannot wait to see what Dani looks like in her mid to late 30s with the way her face is looking.. she is in for a right treat already having those botched duck beak top shelf lips and the botched boob job. It looks like what ever filler she has had done in her jaw/chin and face in general has already been migrating too which is never a good sign.

Reactions: 8
Unrelated but I cannot wait to see what Dani looks like in her mid to late 30s with the way her face is looking.. she is in for a right treat already having those botched duck beak top shelf lips and the botched boob job. It looks like what ever filler she has had done in her jaw/chin and face in general has already been migrating too which is never a good sign.
Never understand why people in there 20s have filler tbh they're skin is barely aged she's overfilled and ruined her natural beauty

I honestly wouldn't mind any of the fillers, plastic surgeries, veneers at all, if she wasn't always preaching about how important it is to accept and love your natural "state". Like she claims to be this huge advocate for self-acceptance and self-love, yet she has so many undisclosed procedures done. I just hope her fans don't actually think this is how she looks naturally, her lip injections and veneers are the only thing she's admitted getting when there's clearly waaayyy more, but again this just shows she still lacks responsibility, especially knowing how naive and young her audience is.

Reactions: 12
Has anyone else noticed she’s unfollowed all the sobriety pages on her Insta? So much for that personality trait..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually really wish she did go on love island so we could watch that trainwreck
IMAGINE IT
Has she slept with anyone from love island ? Does anyone know or is she just a sad groupie that tries to stay relevant by mentioning love island every 5 minutes

Reactions: 6
Lol her lips, and no way does her butt look like that! I mean the scar just looks like a normal boob job scar! God I want to know if she is suing and if even has a case. I think not
She probably would have had a case of she was actually responsible post recovery. She’s deleted them all now, but they are probably somewhere on the internet of her going out the night after surgery, at the bar, doing try ons etc. all of that will cover the surgeons ass

Yeah for real, the only thing she really seems to be insecure about is the one side of her face. She's fishing for compliments. She wants people to tell her she's got nothing to be insecure about. I mean she really doesn't. I know not many of you would agree with me but I do genuinely think she looks great, overfilling her face aside, overall I think she is a gorgeous woman, it's the personality that needs SERIOUS help.

Reactions: 4
A gorgeous woman lol.... not sure how anyone can say that. You don’t know what she looks like. What she chooses to show online is highly edited, facetuned, angled, rehearsed, with particular camera lense distortion and only one side of her face. Add to that the ugliness of her personality and how messed up she is on the inside is the only thing I’ll ever see on the outside.

You can see the blurred edges of her body where’s she’s facetuned her latest photos. She’ll never show video evidence that it matches up :sneaky:

Reactions: 6