Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody else see her story about the clocks going back this morning? She promptly deleted it I noticed.

"It's been dark at 6:30am for ages, the clocks have gone back so it's technically 5:30am and it's light!" (although obviously said with zero intonation in her voice)🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who wears an outfit once to the cinema then sells it.. WHO?!
someone who was gifted it, had to show it on their insta so they had to wear it, and then sells it for the dosh

or someone who had to squish themselves in to it

Both could apply here

• Haha
All the things she is selling are 8s and 10s this time, not 6s. Again not that her size matters, but lying matters

Reactions: 5
Tbh it bores me more that she wears these items once and sells them. Fast fashion at its finest...

Reactions: 9
Totally agree! Surely this is more hassle than it’s worth??
Literally, I'm not gonna lie I am bad with clothes, I do buy quite alot that I probably don't need, but I wear it multiple times! Over years! I wish I had the time to sell on my tit like Danielle I'd probably make a fortune, but I am too lazy, I just duck it all into a bin bag and take it to the charity shop

The gifted crop top has disappeared- maybe she does read here? Or someone bought it?😂

If I’m going Somewhere as a special occasion like a wedding I will buy a dress for that event but otherwise I rewear everything- I can’t believe how much she buys to wear once for the gram.

Reactions: 2
I feel like she’s just doing these PT sessions for the trend.. she really doesn’t seem like she enjoys them at all. She also never posts gym content so makes me wonder if she just walks on the treadmill 😳 lots of these slimming accs turned cal counting and I have noticed shes started putting calories on some of her posts.. it’s only a matter of time before she starts mentioning ‘my fitness pal’ and tracking everything

Reactions: 3
Look at the size of her though on the clothes she’s selling. She’s selling because they don’t fit. Fact. One of the items from dubia is a size 10

Reactions: 3
Look at the size of her though on the clothes she’s selling. She’s selling because they don’t fit. Fact. One of the items from dubia is a size 10
I feel bitchy saying it but you can really see the difference in size between now and some of the pics of the clothes she's selling :eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.