Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's strapless with thin straps at the back 😂

Oh danielle is back to her daily bories of sewwwthies, cawfee, fewd shopping and meal planning.....someone get this witch a double voddie.

Reactions: 4
“I’ve had a productive morning, I’ve planned my meals for next week”.. goes on to show us a planner with the word smoothie written on it 95 times. How does she find the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I’ve had a productive morning, I’ve planned my meals for next week”.. goes on to show us a planner with the word smoothie written on it 95 times. How does she find the time.
She can write smoothie a million times..... it’s still a protein shake

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else hear ‘or shake whatever you want to call it’ she sounded really pissed off when she said that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw her post with the pulled chicken sandwich. Those schar rolls are absolutely tiny! That’s not nearly enough for a meal?! She must be hungry all the time.

Reactions: 4
Protein shake for breakfast
Fruit for lunch and a yoghurt pouch
Then a child’s size roll and chicken

never posts any evening snacks / anything past 6pm

has put weight on - her pics are very deceptive and never does a side by side of old - now

Why are people that thick?? If you follow someone like Katie’s fitness and food you will see how much you can eat when exercising!

Reactions: 7
Agree Katie_fitness_and_food.x has done amazing . Yet doesn’t have the massive following of these liars ext who just try flog tit. Confuses the hell out of me

Reactions: 1
So this morning she said she’s 2 stone heavier since target. Enjoy your smewwwwvies guys they clearly work 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her stories this morning were much more honest saying she’s gained 2 stone since at target. Probably more. She is going to gym to apparently get fit and tone right ok then luv it’s nothing to do with the fact you are making a tit tonne of money flogging fitness shakes and people were starting to wonder why a girl who does zero fitness is drinking bloody protein shakes?
In order for her gym work to be noticeable she needs to lose some body fat and she will do that by watching what she eats and drinks like she did last time. She just isn’t honest about her life and what she eats she should put it all on the gram good and bad if she wants to keep her followers people arnt thick.

Reactions: 2
I think that was a pretty insightful story . Slimming world obviously became an obsession as did weighing herself .. did she say at one point 3/4 times a day ?
So for her to ditch the scales and try her best to concentrate on feeling good about herself is a massive positive move .
However ... I wish she would stop with the ads .. it ruins her page and her integrity.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.