Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like a different person! Why do her ankles kinda remind me of Begney now

Right?! She looks like a stuffed sausage in some of those outfits.
She still looks good, I meant that she has clearly put weight on and that the clothes she are selling she doesn’t fit in. But she does need to own it and size up to a 10/12. Shes the same shape as me, pear shaped. She’s probably an 8 on top coz no boobs but a 12 on the bottom

Reactions: 4
She still looks good, I meant that she has clearly put weight on and that the clothes she are selling she doesn’t fit in. But she does need to own it and size up to a 10/12. Shes the same shape as me, pear shaped. She’s probably an 8 on top coz no boobs but a 12 on the bottom
Yeah I don’t think she looks bad either! Definitely a 12 I reckon, I’m a lot smaller than her up top and bottom and I’m a 10 so if she is an 8 I want to know her secret 😩

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don’t think she looks bad either! Definitely a 12 I reckon, I’m a lot smaller than her up top and bottom and I’m a 10 so if she is an 8 I want to know her secret 😩
She's not a size 6-8 that's the thing. She keeps squeezing herself into these clothes when if she just went up a size or two she would look amazing. You cannot put on 2 stone, at her height, and stay the same tiny dress size. Her secret is also, starving herself. Her portions that she does show us are ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
She's not a size 6-8 that's the thing. She keeps squeezing herself into these clothes when if she just went up a size or two she would look amazing. You cannot put on 2 stone, at her height, and stay the same tiny dress size. Her secret is also, starving herself. Her portions that she does show us are ridiculous!
Yeah true, I thought it would be impossible. She must be starving all the time 😭

Reactions: 1
Yeah true, I thought it would be impossible. She must be starving all the time 😭
im sorry (well I’m not) but in order to put on over two stone in not even a year you have to be eating in a calorie surplus for a long period of time. She is a damn right liar. Yes she makes these meals and smoothies but there is no way she lives off of what she posts on Instagram. I would hazard a guess that she binges in the evenings. I wish she would be honest because she literally makes money from the unsustainable lifestyle she tries to project on her Instagram. It’s all just FAKE

Reactions: 8
im sorry (well I’m not) but in order to put on over two stone in not even a year you have to be eating in a calorie surplus for a long period of time. She is a damn right liar. Yes she makes these meals and smoothies but there is no way she lives off of what she posts on Instagram. I would hazard a guess that she binges in the evenings. I wish she would be honest because she literally makes money from the unsustainable lifestyle she tries to project on her Instagram. It’s all just FAKE
She is a liar... I put on a stone in 6 months and that was just eating pure tit and lots of wine 😂 so she’s def eating a ton more unless it really is the shakes 🙈

She is a liar... I put on a stone in 6 months and that was just eating pure tit and lots of wine 😂 so she’s def eating a ton more unless it really is the shakes 🙈
The other ones on the shakes everyday haven’t put on ??

I think she looks better now she has put weight on. I always thought she looked ill before and not a good advert for slimming world at all

She’ll have gained because she’s having that protein tit alongside a regular diet.

You only really need those if you’re monitoring your calories and macros and attempting to increase protein intake, usually to lose weight. She hasn’t been doing that. It’s like following slim fast and having a shake a day alongside your regular diet. It’s just extra calories! You need to be “on it” the rest of the time too.

The food in Dubia must be very calorific. The slow cooker must secretly add 300 cals to every meal she cooks for 18hrs.. Get that soup maker out you used to piss us all off with everyday Danielle! It's your pal... protein smewthieeees are not.

She’ll have gained because she’s having that protein tit alongside a regular diet.

You only really need those if you’re monitoring your calories and macros and attempting to increase protein intake, usually to lose weight. She hasn’t been doing that. It’s like following slim fast and having a shake a day alongside your regular diet. It’s just extra calories! You need to be “on it” the rest of the time too.
That’s what I thought!

The other ones on the shakes everyday haven’t put on ??
Maybe the other ones are chucking it down the sink after they've made it?!

Dani has just been enjoying her life and not watching what she eats enough to keep her weight where it was. I feel like her "before" weight is probably more or less where her body naturally wants to be weight wise, and she's one of those people who has to fight to keep themselves significantly under their body's "natural" weight (I'm one of those people too lol). Up until around this time last year it seemed like she was completely obsessed with and ruled by the scales, so I'm glad she's loosened up and is enjoying herself more, no one should be weighing themselves numerous times a day :(. She looks absolutely fine now and doesn't need to be desperately trying to lose again imo. BUT obviously she needs to pretend she still cares and is "on it", for her to rake in the extra money from being a constant insta ad :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Maybe the other ones are chucking it down the sink after they've made it?!

Dani has just been enjoying her life and not watching what she eats enough to keep her weight where it was. I feel like her "before" weight is probably more or less where her body naturally wants to be weight wise, and she's one of those people who has to fight to keep themselves significantly under their body's "natural" weight (I'm one of those people too lol). Up until around this time last year it seemed like she was completely obsessed with and ruled by the scales, so I'm glad she's loosened up and is enjoying herself more, no one should be weighing themselves numerous times a day :(. She looks absolutely fine now and doesn't need to be desperately trying to lose again imo. BUT obviously she needs to pretend she still cares and is "on it", for her to rake in the extra money from being a constant insta ad :rolleyes:
totally agree with this and couldn’t have said it better myself

Smoothie posted this morn, now she’s just put a shake up on her stories. Defo not having two .. lying again! Why show your followers a pic of that smoothie if that’s not your breakfast at all??

She was up and down with her weight long before the shakes. She always went on binges with food - posted small portions of the meals she cooked, then went mental in pizza/indian/Thai/sweets etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.