Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else feel sorry for her dog? She's on her own all day through the week then they're out all day at the weekend at the cinema etc and not even walking her today!

Reactions: 2
She said not a big walk. She’ll still be walking her just not a big event. She was up at stupid o clock in the morning the other day to make sure she got a walk in, so I doubt she’d sack it off on a weekend.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else feel sorry for her dog? She's on her own all day through the week then they're out all day at the weekend at the cinema etc and not even walking her today!
I do but I get the idea the dog hates the rain, and it seems to be raining a lot in most of the UK today

I do but I get the idea the dog hates the rain, and it seems to be raining a lot in most of the UK today
Ours will barely go out for a pee in this weather. Think they’d literally lay down and give us evils if we tried to walk them

Reactions: 3
I think that was a pretty insightful story . Slimming world obviously became an obsession as did weighing herself .. did she say at one point 3/4 times a day ?
So for her to ditch the scales and try her best to concentrate on feeling good about herself is a massive positive move .
However ... I wish she would stop with the ads .. it ruins her page and her integrity.
I agree. I’m glad she was honest you could clearly see she has put weight back on but she obviously didn’t want it to have an impact on her protein world sales 🙄 I think she looks fab as she is and she doesn’t need to loose weight I wish she would stop trying to sell those bloody smoothies! Her page is becoming so repetitive and just full of ads and swipe up links 😴😴

Reactions: 8
I agree. I’m glad she was honest you could clearly see she has put weight back on but she obviously didn’t want it to have an impact on her protein world sales 🙄 I think she looks fab as she is and she doesn’t need to loose weight I wish she would stop trying to sell those bloody smoothies! Her page is becoming so repetitive and just full of ads and swipe up links 😴😴
I agree. I actually quite like her normal posts, it's the sponsored ones I just hate looking at. When she was in DUBIA she was a bit more relatable and normal, not a walking advertisement. I admired her honesty in today's stories too but totally agree the smoothies arent helping her

Just shows that she will Try to sell anything - she has gained TWO STONE using protein world for months and months and hasn’t once spoken about her gain.. all those people who buy it, do you really think they would have done so if she had been honest from the outset about her weight?

Reactions: 5
2 stone put on using skinny coffee and protein shakes 🤣🤔 you ok hun? Trim with Tan has stacked on the lard too... she also peddles skinny coffee.. funny that eh!
Maybe it’s like when Cady gives Regina that stuff that makes her gain weight 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I never listen to the smewtheh stories with the sound on - are they advertising to help lose weight? I thought that was banned now?

Reactions: 1
I never listen to the smewtheh stories with the sound on - are they advertising to help lose weight? I thought that was banned now?
They are pitched at keeping you fuller for longer - devious way of getting around the rules

• Angry
Reactions: 1
What the hell has she done to her legs here?!
Didnt edit them I'd guess. Her body looks narrower and longer in her edited ones, specially her head. Maybe her 'honesty' from the other day has meant shes actually found her moral compass and conscience, in terms of who she's actually influencing, with what shes being paid to advertise.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.