Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a classic binge eater- she was 13 stone plus at one point and you don’t get there by eating well I’m afraid. She has a bad relationship with food- even when she was in the height of her slimming world craze she was doing it all too fast and too unhealthily- having tiny portions and beating herself up about every mouthful for the sake of her wedding. She probably didn’t realise that once you get to target it takes even more work to stay there, you can’t get to target and then slowly go back to your old unhealthy ways otherwise you’ll gain 2 stone in 18 months like she has. I’ve followed her for ages and ages from when she first started slimming world and you can almost see where she started getting obsessed with the scales. She would lose a pound a week and be upset that it wasn’t enough.
She most certainly isn’t just eating what she shows us either. She will be snacking and bingeing and probably having more booze than she lefts on. In my honest opinion she should sack off the shakes and go back to proper slimming world for 6 months and THEN if she is desperate to be a gym bunny she can start the shakes back up whilst working out. She doesn’t need the shakes at the moment her own body fat will provide more than enough energy for her workouts.

Reactions: 2
She is a classic binge eater- she was 13 stone plus at one point and you don’t get there by eating well I’m afraid. She has a bad relationship with food- even when she was in the height of her slimming world craze she was doing it all too fast and too unhealthily- having tiny portions and beating herself up about every mouthful for the sake of her wedding. She probably didn’t realise that once you get to target it takes even more work to stay there, you can’t get to target and then slowly go back to your old unhealthy ways otherwise you’ll gain 2 stone in 18 months like she has. I’ve followed her for ages and ages from when she first started slimming world and you can almost see where she started getting obsessed with the scales. She would lose a pound a week and be upset that it wasn’t enough.
She most certainly isn’t just eating what she shows us either. She will be snacking and bingeing and probably having more booze than she lefts on. In my honest opinion she should sack off the shakes and go back to proper slimming world for 6 months and THEN if she is desperate to be a gym bunny she can start the shakes back up whilst working out. She doesn’t need the shakes at the moment her own body fat will provide more than enough energy for her workouts.
Totally agree but that’s not going to pay her so it’s never going to happen 🙄 she’s all about the sales

Her stories today are confusing me . She said before that she hadn’t weighed since January, but in her stories today she said a couple of times that she had put all the weight back on by January and was really good at maintaining the rest of the year. How does she know if she wasn’t weighing?

Her stories today are confusing me . She said before that she hadn’t weighed since January, but in her stories today she said a couple of times that she had put all the weight back on by January and was really good at maintaining the rest of the year. How does she know if she wasn’t weighing?
I guess bcos she weighs the same now as she did in January?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I guess bcos she weighs the same now as she did in January?
I was thinking that but it’s the way she said it “I was so good at maintaining all year, but never lost” - as if she knew that she wasn’t up and down. Just because she’s the same now doesn’t mean she maintained all year, as she has been going to the gym for a few weeks and could have lost since then 🤣 I just find the way she describes things a bit confusing and rambling

I was thinking that but it’s the way she said it “I was so good at maintaining all year, but never lost” - as if she knew that she wasn’t up and down. Just because she’s the same now doesn’t mean she maintained all year, as she has been going to the gym for a few weeks and could have lost since then 🤣 I just find the way she describes things a bit confusing and rambling
I agree, she has probably weighted a few time’s throughout the year out of curiosity. If I remember it wasn’t Christmas last year she put weight on it was from September time onwards as she was gaining and looked noticeably bigger when she went to Bruge with her other half. I remember seeing a picture and thinking god she has changed quite a lot. She looked bigger in Thailand too although I can’t remember when that was.
The problem with yo yo dieting is, it’s fucks your metabolism and when you don’t eat enough calories, your body is so clever it actually learns to get through the day on less so the amount of calories you actually need actually goes down every time you go on a very low calorie diet (which is what she was doing before let’s be honest). Then, when she goes on these two week long binges she gains more fat than before as her body needs less to start with, it’s the classic issue with yo yo dieting, people will very often end up much bigger than they were to start with and wonder why! She needs to keep the calories up and constant so her basal metabolic rate doesn’t drop, keep the activity level up if she can and stop the alcohol and takeaway binging every other weekend.

Reactions: 1
I agree, she has probably weighted a few time’s throughout the year out of curiosity. If I remember it wasn’t Christmas last year she put weight on it was from September time onwards as she was gaining and looked noticeably bigger when she went to Bruge with her other half. I remember seeing a picture and thinking god she has changed quite a lot. She looked bigger in Thailand too although I can’t remember when that was.
The problem with yo yo dieting is, it’s fucks your metabolism and when you don’t eat enough calories, your body is so clever it actually learns to get through the day on less so the amount of calories you actually need actually goes down every time you go on a very low calorie diet (which is what she was doing before let’s be honest). Then, when she goes on these two week long binges she gains more fat than before as her body needs less to start with, it’s the classic issue with yo yo dieting, people will very often end up much bigger than they were to start with and wonder why! She needs to keep the calories up and constant so her basal metabolic rate doesn’t drop, keep the activity level up if she can and stop the alcohol and takeaway binging every other weekend.
I lost 3 stone on my own, started exercising, made a few lifestyle changes. Got bored and joined slimming world. I lost 2.5 stone with slimming world. Gained 3 back across the last few years, it really messed up my relationship with food.

If you want to lose weight, you can’t do that without being in a deficit. So does being in a deficit just play havoc with your metabolism? Will you always gain weight after being in a deficit when you go back to eating the correct amount of calories. Or is it just when you binge? Let’s say Daniele didn’t binge, she went from eating 1,200 calories to 2000. Will you gain all the weight back because your body ‘needed less fat to start with’ it all confuses me so much!!

"Suh tuhnights tey is guna bey fillet steehk, with hassleback potauuhs and veggeh's..."

I can't help but like the girl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Suh tuhnights tey is guna bey fillet steehk, with hassleback potauuhs and veggeh's..."

I can't help but like the girl 😂😂😂
I agree. She’s quite harmless really.

Do we need to bump her into rave now? We have bigger twats to call out!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I like her too, she’s a real grower! Her monotones relax me and make me feel at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree. She’s quite harmless really.

Do we need to bump her into rave now? We have bigger twats to call out!
definitely not a bump to rave 😂😂 still selling rubbish, still boring, still ad ad ad and still not 100% honest. One wee story saying she has put on weight, when it’s been obvious all year, doesn’t change that 😂😂
I agree, not the worst though

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now that she’s ‘ owned’ the weight gain I really wish she would just be honest about the fake tan. Nobody is naturally that colour? So why lie about it constantly 😂 especially when it’s usually all patchy on her fingers
Agreed. And the awful filters she uses don’t help, she looks a manky shade of orange

I don’t think she lies about tanning, people often ask me if I fake tan, but I’m naturally tanned year round. I think the filters she uses make her skin look patchy and that’s why she looks like she tans x

Reactions: 1
Now that she’s ‘ owned’ the weight gain I really wish she would just be honest about the fake tan. Nobody is naturally that colour? So why lie about it constantly 😂 especially when it’s usually all patchy on her fingers
I doubt she looks like that in real life haha you never know what’s a true colour in any of her pictures because she filters the hell out of everything. She’s probably milk bottle white but the filter makes her look brown.

Nothing wrong with being naturally tan or pale, I’m pale as heck. But why lie about tanning when it’s obvious?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.