Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
I agree with most of what's discussed on this thread but I still love Danielle. I love that she cooks everything for 16x longer than anyone else on earth. I love that she is shameless with whatever it is that's she's flogging at the time, whether it's coffee that makes you shit or a mask that does nothing other than go from wet to dry. I love that she filters pulled chicken in gravy AND does 10 stories on how to make it at least once a month. I love that despite there being absolutely no want or need for it, she shares a coffee making story every goddamn morning. I love that it doesn't matter how grotesque or impractical a designer clothing item might be Danielle will buy it and wear it TO DEATH. Skiing? *pulls on gucci slip ons* Swimming? *throws on LV backpack over cossie*... I love the drunk stories. Everything is ridiculous and I AM HERE FOR IT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Noname123

Chatty Member
What a boring twat this woman is! Every morning the same dressing gown, greasy hair, “good morning guys, happy tewzdeh, today I’m going to be a boring cunt, spice n tice, nandooors, cinema, meal plan, bath bomb”. Fuck sake. Thank god she’s going to Dubia soon to shake the content up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
She’s got a realllly busy day off today, she’s getting her hair done and also got to take the dog for a walk and got PT at 5pm!
I chuckled at this myself 😂😂😂 she's like a teenager.

She went to the cinema the other day, done shopping etc basically a day of leisure and she "couldn't wait to get home for a chill on the sofa" 😂😂😂😂

Meanwhile I'm trying to catch up on tattle whilst taking a shit, which should be my chill time, but have a 5 year old hammering down the bathroom door.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I dunno...my income has taken a nose dive, I haven't seen my friends in ages, my job is up in the air, I'm a stone heavier than I was 2 weeks ago, I'm not sleeping, i haven't worn a bra in days, i cant seen an end to the madness...the ONLY bit of stability I have in my life right now is Danielle and her freaking coffee pods! If that stops, then I really will feel like Armageddon is happening!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Orlandolover94

Everyone’s idea of busy is different, I like Danielle don’t have kids. So to her, that is a busy day. Me getting up, going to work, making dinner, tidying up, showering and going to bed, that’s a busy day. When / if I have children it will certainly be different. But just because someone has a different life to you, they can consider it busy!

Reactions: 24

giveover

Is it me or is she getting more annoying! I feel like she has obviously read some of the stuff about her on here! Like the how do you manage to do so much in a day...fuck off I wish all I had to do was walk the dog, prep tea for the slow cooker, go work, walk the dog, eat tea, make a hot chocolate and go bed! I mean I know some days she mixes things up and is super busy, like when she goes shopping, out for drinks or cinema but come on who the fuck thinks that’s a busy day! She’s getting as bad as Beth Bartram and her fuckin to do lists that she makes out are really long and tiring! Fuckin bullshit these instagrammers!
I work 12 hour night shifts, take and pick up both my children from school, do all the household chores myself, Cook teas, make dinners, walk the dog! I get fuck all help off anyone! And whilst I’m not moaning (well I am) it does my fuckin head in that these pampered pricks think that editing a photo for their fuckin instagram is part of a “busy day” just fuck off!
I do get your point, but - it was your choice to have kids, no? She hasn't chosen to by the sounds of it. I don't think she has any less right to feel busy to be honest!

Reactions: 23

elloelloello

VIP Member
Omg I just rewatched the stories again before they expired 😭😭

Danielle:
No one:
Ben: sky sports 1 if anyone’s interested

😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Haha but this is tattle! You don’t come on here to bum your fave instagrammers! You wanna lick bum? Then go get on the protein world hype and line their greedy little pockets!

My opinion is that she isn’t busy at all, she doesn’t fund her life style on her and her husbands wages, and she’s a boring fucker!

It was my choice to have children so therefor anything that includes them doesn’t count as me being busy because people choose not to have kids?

So she chose to go to work so anything to do with work doesn’t class as her being busy?! She also chose to have a dog, so walking her dog doesn’t maker her busy then neither?! She also chooses to go to the gym, cinema, shopping, on holiday... 🙄

Some of the people on here chat utter bollocks!
Oh she funds her £1000 bags by working 5 days a week at a bank... possibly but I highly doubt that also funds her 4 (at least) luxury holidays a year when she reckons she’s has no debt! Nahhhh I’m not buying her bullshit at all!!!
Woah there. You’re going to burst a vessel 🤣

Before I had a child, I was busy. A different kind of busy sure, but still busy.

Now I have a child, and I’m still busy.

But that doesn’t mean I wasn’t busy before. It just means things have dropped off my lists and that my priorities have changed and now I’m busy looking after another person!

Fineapple

VIP Member
She’s giving up coffee to cure her tinnitus. That’s 90% of her smoking hot Instagram content down the drain. Devastated.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sozhun

VIP Member
That did cross my mind 🤣 is she that intelligent though?
Naaah is she fuck!! She just can't spell for shit. When she does them weird head tilt boomerangs, if you listen closely you can hear her one brain cell knocking around in her skull

• Haha
Reactions: 20

lola_goss

I bloody love it when she goes on holiday! So many opportunities for drunk stories 😂

On the dog front I think she’s pretty good with theirs. Long walks morning and night, and when they go away she stays with Ben’s parents? Seems ok to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Schnoodle123

Terrible thread suggestion, lockdown is getting to me

Coffee machine was on the blink, but who the hell takes their handbag in the garden for a drink

Sorry it’s crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

OffPlanForLife

I think she is too greedy and me me me to have a child .

She has previously said she doesn't want children, probably as she likes her life the way it is. I find her as annoying as everyone else but I don't think we can critise her for not bringing an unwanted child into the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18