Danielle French @Itsdaniellesjourney #2 Slow cooker & protein powder queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but did she get dressed in the dark? Loafers and a pair of joggers. 😩 surely she can’t think that looks good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but did she get dressed in the dark? Loafers and a pair of joggers. 😩 surely she can’t think that looks good
That's the equivalent of Adidas poppers and kicker shoes back in the day 🤣 Dani sort it out you're in glamorous Dubia after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just trying to jump on the sportswear plus smart footwear bandwagon but it doesn’t look right on everyone, I think she tries too hard to look edgy when she actually suits a more laid back effortless look in my opinion. I mean, that ‘and other stories’ dress is really lovely and if it was a size up would have looked really lovely in my opinion. I wish she would buy size 8’s lol

Reactions: 4
It reminds
It reminds me of when I leave my friends house after a night out and I just shove on whatever I’ve got in the morning 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to think she dressed so nicely but I’m struggling with these outfits nowadays 😟
I mean I’m no gok wan but that crop top with that satin skirt I can’t :( still like her though. She seems so much for fun and easy going away with her mate! Wish she was always like that. I’d smash a scoop with her anyways

W

well lucky she is, you guys wouldn’t have anything to talk about if she wasn’t 😂
Hey babe

It reminds

It reminds me of when I leave my friends house after a night out and I just shove on whatever I’ve got in the morning 😂😂
The walk of shame home in a Barbour jacket, Reebok trousers and sparkly kitten heels

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
At least she can take a joke unlike most insta twats!
Oh she likes a wee block and delete like the rest of them.

I see someone said they wanted her cover up but the link on her 21 buttons was definitely a different one - she replied saying it was sold out so she linked a similar one. That’s not on. Desperate to make money off people

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh she likes a wee block and delete like the rest of them.

I see someone said they wanted her cover up but the link on her 21 buttons was definitely a different one - she replied saying it was sold out so she linked a similar one. That’s not on. Desperate to make money off people
Did you catch rebeccas.routine slagging off 21 buttons again today?🤣 guess she isn’t chums with our Danielle

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.