Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks better than she did. Marginally.

Where's she been shoplifting from and why has she never been caught?

Reactions: 3
She is a bleeping nasty bastard.! Well known,bleeping liar she has no friends?why? She fucked them all up,lived in friends places,fucked off owing money to them etc..Don’t use excuses for the cranky bleep.She owes many friends money..bleep.
Are you not keen her then ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Brian Harvey has put a side by side of a squashed pie and Daniellas face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Am I wrong and I may have completely dreamt this but didnt she 'find God' when she was living in the US with her ex hubby? I thought good on you girl cos Im a bit of a God botherer myself. She obviously lost him again.
Yes I'm really curious about that time in her life& what went on? From what I remember the church that she and her husband joined was a bit cult-like? Or at least more extreme than your usual go along on a Sunday and sing a few hymns type of place.

Reactions: 6
Are you not keen her then ?
Oh god no,she is vile..Nasty history of being a bleeping liar..

Yes I'm really curious about that time in her life& what went on? From what I remember the church that she and her husband joined was a bit cult-like? Or at least more extreme than your usual go along on a Sunday and sing a few hymns type of place.
Didnt last long..back on the old smack ASAP.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She had an ad for a florist post yesterday and it looked like she had been sent the arrangements but she had just lifted the images direct from their page. I wonder how much she gets paid for that type of post and if she declares it. I thought she was in receipt of social security.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.