Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’ll jump to the front

Hasnt she threatened legal action before too? Doubt anyone would touch her, I’m surprised that she can get cosmetic work done. Even that makes her look more freakish.
Yes she threatened to sue Botched whatever for her teeth. Of course, it never went anywhere because she didn't take the proper care as directed - she continued her drug use and smoking so nothing healed correctly. Nothing is more important to her than her next hit. She is a waste of space and should be taking coffin-making classes imo. ⚰

Reactions: 7
Yes she threatened to sue Botched whatever for her teeth. Of course, it never went anywhere because she didn't take the proper care as directed - she continued her drug use and smoking so nothing healed correctly. Nothing is more important to her than her next hit. She is a waste of space and should be taking coffin-making classes imo.
Truth bomb 💣
She's coming up to her fifties and you don't see many older life long addicts ⚰

Truth bomb 💣
She's coming up to her fifties and you don't see many older life long addicts ⚰
Agreed ... she wont make old bones thats for sure, and surgery is just another delusion to add to all the others, if by some miracle there is a surgeon who can help, what would be the point? ... as she continues to use, whatever work she has done, would be destroyed, back to square one .... she has always been of the belief that fixing the outside, will make everything ok ... when in all truth, its the inside that must come first, unless you fix yourself internally, the external dosent mean tit, shes rotten inside and out, not a nice person .... I read on one of her posts online a few weeks back, where she said ... Once this surgery is done, I will get back to looking like my old self, everything will be all fixed .... Yeah ok ... of course, keep dreaming you silly mare, as long as you continue to sniff the marching powder, you're heading 6ft under before your time, and all the surgery in the world will not change that

Yes she threatened to sue Botched whatever for her teeth. Of course, it never went anywhere because she didn't take the proper care as directed - she continued her drug use and smoking so nothing healed correctly. Nothing is more important to her than her next hit. She is a waste of space and should be taking coffin-making classes imo. ⚰
She did, which means, she has managed to get a doctor to put her forward on the NHS for corrective surgery, if it were private, she would have a set date, not having to wait as she claims, for the surgeon to call her ... this makes me so bleeping angry, the NHS will do excellent work " waste " a lot of money on this hopeless woman, only for her to continue using, thus bleeping up all the good work .. she claimed in some interview it would cost 300, 000 grand for an op, unless she's got some old sugar daddy, with more money than sense, to stump up the cash, there is no way in hell, by flashing her snatch, and those wonky tits on only fans, for a few quid, she could pay for this ... its also rumoured that she works as a brass online, and this is how she makes her cash .. if true ... there are alot of desperate bastards out there .. who are not very fussy

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Agreed ... she wont make old bones thats for sure, and surgery is just another delusion to add to all the others, if by some miracle there is a surgeon who can help, what would be the point? ... as she continues to use, whatever work she has done, would be destroyed, back to square one .... she has always been of the belief that fixing the outside, will make everything ok ... when in all truth, its the inside that must come first, unless you fix yourself internally, the external dosent mean tit, shes rotten inside and out, not a nice person .... I read on one of her posts online a few weeks back, where she said ... Once this surgery is done, I will get back to looking like my old self, everything will be all fixed .... Yeah ok ... of course, keep dreaming you silly mare, as long as you continue to sniff the marching powder, you're heading 6ft under before your time, and all the surgery in the world will not change that

She did, which means, she has managed to get a doctor to put her forward on the NHS for corrective surgery, if it were private, she would have a set date, not having to wait as she claims, for the surgeon to call her ... this makes me so bleeping angry, the NHS will do excellent work " waste " a lot of money on this hopeless woman, only for her to continue using, thus bleeping up all the good work .. she claimed in some interview it would cost 300, 000 grand for an op, unless she's got some old sugar daddy, with more money than sense, to stump up the cash, there is no way in hell, by flashing her snatch, and those wonky tits on only fans, for a few quid, she could pay for this ... its also rumoured that she works as a brass online, and this is how she makes her cash .. if true ... there are alot of desperate bastards out there .. who are not very fussy
Your profile pic 😭 :sleep::eek::LOL:😄😂😂
She must have skin like a rhino. She puts pics on her insta from the height of her acting career next to......well, what she's become all these decades later 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8

She's not even wanted on the potty party circuit - she's so far gone it is pointless. I really hope the NHS leave well alone - would be like giving a new liver to George Best and we know what happened there...

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She must have skin like a rhino. She puts pics on her insta from the height of her acting career next to......well, what she's become all these decades later 🙈
I hear you, and sadly this is her face, after having some cheap plastic surgery somewhere in Europe, a few years ago ..... from what I can see, this delusional skank, lives very much in the past, she was " lucky " once over 30 yrs ago, to be picked for a top job in eastenders, if she had any brain cells, she could still be in the show, earning good money, living a comfortable life ... she is nowhere near, an average actress, had got by on her looks which are long gone, so she now clings on so much to the past ... living her life as a professional victim EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING is to blame for her predicament .... she needs to look in the mirror ... that's the only person to blame for her life ... she had it all ... many times over, and has fucked it up time and time again ... her photos are all heavily filtered to duck, where she resembles an alien .. she continues to chase fame, that isn't there anymore .... I think what makes me laugh the most, is when she posts these hideous pics, looking like bleeping tit, people enable her, by calling her beautiful, stunning, gorgeous ... when anyone with eyes can see, she looks like complete tit, even with the fuzzy, blurred filtered to duck, alien photos ... she's a waste of space

Reactions: 13
I hear you, and sadly this is her face, after having some cheap plastic surgery somewhere in Europe, a few years ago ..... from what I can see, this delusional skank, lives very much in the past, she was " lucky " once over 30 yrs ago, to be picked for a top job in eastenders, if she had any brain cells, she could still be in the show, earning good money, living a comfortable life ... she is nowhere near, an average actress, had got by on her looks which are long gone, so she now clings on so much to the past ... living her life as a professional victim EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING is to blame for her predicament .... she needs to look in the mirror ... that's the only person to blame for her life ... she had it all ... many times over, and has fucked it up time and time again ... her photos are all heavily filtered to duck, where she resembles an alien .. she continues to chase fame, that isn't there anymore .... I think what makes me laugh the most, is when she posts these hideous pics, looking like bleeping tit, people enable her, by calling her beautiful, stunning, gorgeous ... when anyone with eyes can see, she looks like complete tit, even with the fuzzy, blurred filtered to duck, alien photos ... she's a waste of space
Anna you are sooooo right,she actually comes from Loughton not far from me,lots of people I know used to see her in Epping Forest Country club (well known clubby type place.) she spent most of her times in the bogs sniffing charlie…she was in EE and very young..Always out of her box..Modt of her so called BF’s was her dealers.That’s carried on for years.

Reactions: 10
She’s the same age as me and I remember how pretty she was in the early 90s. Her face looks as though it’s collapsing in on itself.

Reactions: 5
She's not even wanted on the potty party circuit - she's so far gone it is pointless. I really hope the NHS leave well alone - would be like giving a new liver to George Best and we know what happened there...
She’s the same age as me and I remember how pretty she was in the early 90s. Her face looks as though it’s collapsing in on itself.
She arrogantly, believed those good looks would last forever, even through her severe addiction, she thought dumbly ... that it wouldn't affect her features ... so she continued/continues to sniff herself into oblivion, there are aged rock stars, who are pushing 70 - 80 with a lifetime of drugs, who dont even resemble all the damage she has done to herself, those ugly old gits Jagger, Richards, even Clapton, all heavily abused drugs for many years, and none of them have a bleeping destroyed face like her .... some bleat on she had some car crash, over 20yrs ago, which is complete BS ... yes the crash happened ... but the photos during those years, she was still quite attractive, after the crash ... with no signs of lasting injury, so using this excuse does not wash .... she`d better pray, if shes indeed having some type of corrective surgery, that the surgeon is worth his salt, and does the best he can, otherwise, her face will completely collapse into itself leaving her horribly disfigured for her remaining years, my neighbour who is 94, is far more attractive, and does not look as haggard and old, as this skank does

• Heart
Late to this thread...
It was the fake pregnancy/miscarriage then the so called cancer that was the final straw with me, she ripped the piss out of that one
Lowest of the low

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Late to this thread...
It was the fake pregnancy/miscarriage then the so called cancer that was the final straw with me, she ripped the piss out of that one
Lowest of the low
Yup once people start crying wolf all over the place without considering people who have trouble getting pregnant, have had miscarriages and people with cancer or who have suffered a bereavement due to it it is completely unforgiveable. Kate Price does it all the time about everything and is gradually losing her loyal (stupid brain dead) followers as everything becomes more outrageous. It is fun watching them dig their own graves though...

Late to this thread...
Lowest of the low
It was the awful thing of walking round stores picking up baby clothes etc.Knowing it was all bleeping lies.With her so called B.f,turned out he was her bleeping dealer.

• Haha
It was the awful thing of walking round stores picking up baby clothes etc.Knowing it was all bleeping lies.With her so called B.f,turned out he was her bleeping dealer.
He might have been her pimp too - didn't he work in a bar?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Am I wrong and I may have completely dreamt this but didnt she 'find God' when she was living in the US with her ex hubby? I thought good on you girl cos Im a bit of a God botherer myself. She obviously lost him again.

Reactions: 10
Am I wrong and I may have completely dreamt this but didnt she 'find God' when she was living in the US with her ex hubby? I thought good on you girl cos Im a bit of a God botherer myself. She obviously lost him again.
Yes but there was something strange about all that and she came straight back and back to drugs.

Reactions: 1
He might have been her pimp too - didn't he work in a bar?
Yeah i think so. Alan something with their fake engagement cause he was already engaged. But she was shagging half of Spain for free drinks and drugs anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yeah i think so. Alan something with their fake engagement cause he was already engaged. But she was shagging half of Spain for free drinks and drugs anyway
I think it was fake relationship too. Whirlwind engagement/pregnancy with loads of staged pics. Lots of rumours at the time about him being a drug dealer. I remember reading about a couple who stayed at the same hotel as her and said she latched on to them... she was always on her own and no sign of her fiance or any friends. Some lad also posted on Facebook that they'd been partying with Danniella and she was on drugs and she'd slept with a couple of his mates. I also remember another lad sold a story on her saying they'd snogged and she had cheated on her fiance.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I felt sorry for her in the past but she’s just a lying, entitled cokehead woman with no morals and a massive narcissist.

Sitting on tv crying about her life and how it’s been so hard yet everything was handed to her and she shoved it up her nose and is now upset that she’s now suffering from her actions.

Better off just bleeping off into a hole and leave us all alone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.