Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's the skid Mark that bimbos hire when they're really desperate and will do anything for publicity. Remember josie cunningham? pwicey and the katona had hired him before too. All those ridiculous stories associated with them he made them up.
Omg I remember josie Cunningham! She needs a thread on here!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg I remember josie Cunningham! She needs a thread on here!
I suppose the only positive thing I can say about this skank bag, is she still has a nose ... remains, dirty looking though, and as cheap grubby as ever ... I thinks shes westcrackpipes twin!! 😣 😖:sick:🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think Ryan was her helper, I think a guy called Rob Cooper was. Might be wrong.
Josie is very similar to Daniella, very. Both make me feel ill just by looking at them.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't think Ryan was her helper, I think a guy called Rob Cooper was. Might be wrong.
Josie is very similar to Daniella, very. Both make me feel ill just by looking at them.
Agreed, both cut from the same cheap cloth!! 😖 😣:sick:🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Rob Cooper was Josie's manager then took on Pricey but it only lasted a couple of months if that, he bowed out pretty quick in the middle of her coke binging, he always worshipped her but i guess he found out the real her
I don't think he was ever associated with Danniella

Reactions: 2
Rob Cooper was Josie's manager then took on Pricey but it only lasted a couple of months if that, he bowed out pretty quick in the middle of her coke binging, he always worshipped her but i guess he found out the real her
I don't think he was ever associated with Danniella

Yeah I'd only heard him associated with Josie and KP. This guy Ryan is who they have in common, it looks like he's representing everyone.

I don't think Josie is a thing anymore is she?

Agreed, both cut from the same cheap cloth!! 😖 😣:sick:🤮🤮
Ryan has got his finger in a lot of pies literally 🤮🤮🤮 he's just a daft boy that came from nothing in Liverpool, that gets in with people with money and Z listers, he's good friends with Priceys mate Jeyda from JYY
He likes Thai boys and rich Dubai men that might well give him money 😉😉
Cause lets put it like this his sunglasses company, talent company and holiday firm aren't all that!

Yeah I'd only heard him associated with Josie and KP. This guy Ryan is who they have in common, it looks like he's representing everyone.

I don't think Josie is a thing anymore is she?
Still a dirty ho and got 5 or 6 kids now

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Josie and Daniella .... Il just leave these here, If anyone wishes to start a thread, please feel free ... Im not very techno minded, I wouldnt know where to start .... and finally ... Both stunning 😣 😖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
@oopsidaisy I thought he might be into something like that, plus he's always calling women brass. Has to be in that circle, seeking arrangements etc.

Ahhhhhhh holy ghost Josie is on insta. Its not good people. Not good!

• Haha
  • Sick
@oopsidaisy I thought he might be into something like that, plus he's always calling women brass. Has to be in that circle, seeking arrangements etc.

Ahhhhhhh holy ghost Josie is on insta. Its not good people. Not good!
@BigMavis Now i know we haven't known each other long, but can you please send some extra strong bleach, a sick bucket, some bleeping thing to delete my memory ASAP!!!!!!!
WTAF?
That thing 2 days ago 🤮🤮🤮
And she was watching "VEIRA" No you twit its "VERA"
The filters are as bad as Danniellas 🤣
#scrubbing my phone as we speak with my dogs arse,its 100% prettier 🤣

You know you need to share. And start a thread.
Wonder if she's had Covid 3 times yet? 🙊

• Haha
Josie and Daniella .... Il just leave these here, If anyone wishes to start a thread, please feel free ... Im not very techno minded, I wouldnt know where to start .... and finally ... Both stunning 😣 😖
I was thinking who the hell is josie. I recognise her now. What happened to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@BigMavis Now i know we haven't known each other long, but can you please send some extra strong bleach, a sick bucket, some bleeping thing to delete my memory ASAP!!!!!!!
WTAF?
That thing 2 days ago 🤮🤮🤮
And she was watching "VEIRA" No you twit its "VERA"
The filters are as bad as Danniellas 🤣
#scrubbing my phone as we speak with my dogs arse,its 100% prettier 🤣

Wonder if she's had Covid 3 times yet? 🙊
Where's she living at? Looks alright.

• Haha
I was thinking who the hell is josie. I recognise her now. What happened to her
Nothing, she came up in convo because of Daniellas "management" I thought she had shunned the spotlight but never fear she has an insta.

She once tried the “management will be running my account” and it was some young girl with bad grammar & spelling (I am dyslexic but don’t work in PR and am writing posts for others).

as for the Ryan lad is he a fixer (cough kinda pimp) I mean you only have to look at the bio of an Instagram now & instantly realise they are a BRASS but they call it influencing ….

Danniella couldn’t get a dog on heat with 10 cocks going ….

• Haha
Seeing Danniellas management #cough where have supposed to have taken over her insta why they posting wedding dresses, puppies and her daughter 🤣🤣🤣
Can we smell the bullshit?

• Haha
Did you see the story about the daughter being an international model? It looked like some back room in a social club.

Josie was making her money selling knock off fendi and louis V.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.