Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was going to say the same. Management of delusion
Management? .... Looks like she remains delusional, she doesn't have management .. to manage what exactly!! .... Last time over the Brian Harvey thing, her " management " put out a message, full of emojis, littered with spelling mistakes, bad grammar, seemed like a child wrote it, was laughable .... she recently did these silly videos, with this show shes part off, jumping around like some idiot, pretending to be a star, while visiting the set of Emmerdale, she seemed off her head ... still chasing fame, that isnt there anymore

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Another one who thinks you can't catch covid even if you've had both jabs 🙄

Reactions: 5
Another one who thinks you can't catch covid even if you've had both jabs 🙄
Exactly, it beggars belief, that people think once jabbed, you cant catch it, even medical experts are saying its still possible to catch it, even jabbed ... this vile virus is still out there, and we all will be living with it for quite a while yet, from what ive seen, on her IG this idiot was out and about mixing with a lot of people over these last few months, completely ignoring rules in place maskless, no social distancing, serves her right, got no sympathy whatsoever, she should have been like the rest of us more careful

Reactions: 6
Exactly, it beggars belief, that people think once jabbed, you cant catch it, even medical experts are saying its still possible to catch it, even jabbed ... this vile virus is still out there, and we all will be living with it for quite a while yet, from what ive seen, on her IG this idiot was out and about mixing with a lot of people over these last few months, completely ignoring rules in place maskless, no social distancing, serves her right, got no sympathy whatsoever, she should have been like the rest of us more careful
She probably caught it from one of her ‘cough’ customers.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She probably caught it from one of her ‘cough’ customers.👀
Agreed, she's nothing but a lowlife, junkie brass! ..... her ` cough ` customers aren't that fussy anyway ... look at the fuckin state of that mangled boat race, all self inflicted ... she had it all, many times over, had more than enough help ... and now sells her old manky arse for a few quid to punters ... revolting creature! .. got no sympathy whatsoever

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Agreed, she's nothing but a lowlife, junkie brass! ..... her ` cough ` customers aren't that fussy anyway ... look at the fuckin state of that mangled boat race, all self inflicted ... she had it all, many times over, had more than enough help ... and now sells her old manky arse for a few quid to punters ... revolting creature! .. got no sympathy whatsoever
She keeps going as well to these different areas!👀 Liverpool for ages,then Wales now Leeds,obviously more customers for her.Probably done a runna cos she ‘owes’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just laughing that we all came here to say WTF at her claiming she has a management team....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see on her IG Brian Harvey is questioning her having covid ... of course her reply is the usual mantra of bad spelling/grammar mistakes and calling on the police to arrest him :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and calling him a ` has been ` pot ..... kettle ... black ... Brian .. stop it, you're giving her publicity, which gives her much needed attention she craves, where she can continue to spout her ` poor meeee meeee meeeee ` script, being the professional victim, she has been for the last 30yrs ..... I also agree with Brian 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whats the deal with him?
No clue. I think he part owns a PR company? He’s always abroad I know that much. He lives near me (well his family so). Ive seen him on nights out but don’t actually know him that well. He’s friendly with a lot of z listers

Was he with KP in the Maldives? He's familiar.
Yeh he’s been away with her a few times

Hmmm drug dealer me thinks.
Pretty sure he’s not a drug dealer

Reactions: 2
Yes - asked in KP thread ;)

No clue. I think he part owns a PR company? He’s always abroad I know that much. He lives near me (well his family so). Ive seen him on nights out but don’t actually know him that well. He’s friendly with a lot of z listers

Yeh he’s been away with her a few times

Pretty sure he’s not a drug dealer
Delusions of mediocrity...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he's the skid Mark that bimbos hire when they're really desperate and will do anything for publicity. Remember josie cunningham? pwicey and the katona had hired him before too. All those ridiculous stories associated with them he made them up.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.