Daniella Westbrook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is, as so many celebs and stars have used coke for years, how come there aren’t more cases like this? Was she just unlucky or using it so heavily?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anyone see her on loose women today? She was in talking about Dame Barbara Windsor? Well her nose looked awful. Thought it has been redone and looked good but she must be using it again for it to cave in.

Reactions: 3
Absolutely caning it by her own admission.
I read an interview long time ago and she explained that she would sit in her flat with a huge bowl full of Coke just watching tv. This morning finished and then it came straight back on again and she couldn’t work out how that happened. In reality she had sat there for 24hrs fucked and it was the next day’s episode.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
The late Tara Palmer-Tomkinson had a caved in nose too. The difference between the two women was that TPT sought help for her addiction and did everything she could to stay clean. Sadly she still lost her life prematurely. Daniella is still using, and I doubt she's been clean and sober for longer than a week or two. There was a brief time during her marriage to Kevin, when she became very religious and perhaps that helped with her sobriety.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I read an interview long time ago and she explained that she would sit in her flat with a huge bowl full of Coke just watching tv. This morning finished and then it came straight back on again and she couldn’t work out how that happened. In reality she had sat there for 24hrs fucked and it was the next day’s episode.
I remember reading that too. Why do people do it to themselves? :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Really sad, it must be awful not being able to have it corrected
Think she's got bone necrosis, literally the bones in her face have died, do she's got no scaffolding holding her face up. There are limits to what can be done and maintained even if she stayed off the sniff. She also got full dentures, so there's two thirds of the bone in her face gone there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone see her on loose women today? She was in talking about Dame Barbara Windsor? Well her nose looked awful. Thought it has been redone and looked good but she must be using it again for it to cave in.
She was also on BBC Breakfast too, shocked my Mother, I had to explain to her why she looks that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pretty sad how she started taking drugs at age 14! Awful adults she was surrounded by. So i do feel bad its like she had no chance

• Sad
She should be on every anti-drugs poster. She was so beautiful, what a bloody shame. Barbara kept helping her on EE apparently but DW was an addicted selfish madam. Can’t stand her.

Sad how she ended up. Currently watching her in the old EastEnders on drama and she used to look so pretty :(
It’s so sad watching it and seeing how pretty she was with lovely, long beautiful hair.

Well addicts are terrible parents, sad but true. I've taught children of addicts and know people who foster. No matter if they genuinely love their kids, and most do, they are incapable of raising them when addicted to drugs.
I totally agree. It ruins everyone’s lives. And the ripple goes on for years and years.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Apparently she always insisted on calling Barbara Windsor Mum. And she hated it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I sometimes wonder what kind of parenting Daniella herself had? A pushy showbiz mum, perhaps, who didn't give a duck that her daughter was getting into drugs, and mixing with lowlife drug pushers, as long as she was getting her name known in showbiz circles?

I sometimes wonder what kind of parenting Daniella herself had? A pushy showbiz mum, perhaps, who didn't give a duck that her daughter was getting into drugs, and mixing with lowlife drug pushers, as long as she was getting her name known in showbiz circles?
She was in nightclubs at 14

She was in nightclubs at 14
I would have been in nightclubs at 14 if I'd been able to get in, to be fair. My parents were super strict with me though and I was only allowed out on a Friday and Saturday night with a curfew of 10pm. Any later and my dad would come looking for me. The embarrassment of having the Youth Club DJ stop the music and ask me to go home was enough to stop me from misbehaving any more than that :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What on earth is she doing for money/ income especially in covid???I read her kids live in the US with her ex their dad.
I think the poster that says she's a prostitute is probably right. She can't earn money from acting, she's no longer a glamorous young woman so no interest from the papers in photos of her in skimpy knickers, she's almost 50 so another 'OMG I'm pregnant with twins' story would be even more unbelievable than the first one, the only thing she has worth selling is her body I guess.

Drug addiction is a horrific disease, it takes people to the lowest depths of misery yet the drug is still the one thing they can't give up. I worked for a while in substance and alcohol misuse services, my clients were mostly living chaotic lives, a lot of them made money by shoplifting high cost items and selling them on for a pittance. The women often accepted cash for sex, although would never have considered themselves to be sex workers.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think the poster that says she's a prostitute is probably right. She can't earn money from acting, she's no longer a glamorous young woman so no interest from the papers in photos of her in skimpy knickers, she's almost 50 so another 'OMG I'm pregnant with twins' story would be even more unbelievable than the first one, the only thing she has worth selling is her body I guess.

Drug addiction is a horrific disease, it takes people to the lowest depths of misery yet the drug is still the one thing they can't give up. I worked for a while in substance and alcohol misuse services, my clients were mostly living chaotic lives, a lot of them made money by shoplifting high cost items and selling them on for a pittance. The women often accepted cash for sex, although would never have considered themselves to be sex workers.
She has an onlyfans account also

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.