Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member

Fucking hell ... be warned ...... it is not pretty :sick::sick::sick: and these surgeons are just as bad, its clear to see, she's a fucking long term junkie ... these are probably the worst we have seen yet 😖 😖

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
  • Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I find it very hard to believe that she is actually diagnosed with any of those things. I really can’t see any kind of doctor making that kind of diagnosis on a patient who is constantly taking copious amounts of cocaine, when cocaine causes the kind of symptoms and behaviour she tries to pass off as a mental health condition.

I’ve mentioned my own struggles with ❄ and I’m diagnosed with some quite serious mental health conditions, but I was diagnosed before I ever touched any kind of drug - I was 30 before I touched coke. She has been on it since her teens, when she was far too young to be diagnosed with any of those things, particularly back when she was a teenager.
The singular thing Westcrack can be diagnosed with unquestionably is Being a Junkie

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I feel like these images are the last dying gasps of polo. This is beyond parody and it’s like we will next hear of her demise. It’s all very sad and preventable

• Sad

Error404

Chatty Member
Back to exploiting her poor Dad again on her IG stories :( I won't post that one.

View attachment 2340645
View attachment 2340646
View attachment 2340663

She's also mentioned David getting out of jail and coming to Loughton... I thought they had split up 👀:unsure:

:sick:
View attachment 2340647
Next stage of her transformation?? 🥱

Still no mention of her *Millionaire* Turkish Boyfriend then in the post shes made.about going to Turkey?

Oh yes, he was a punter.
She meanwhile had a fantasy.

She's either booked a Trivago style 37km inland hostel or has booked herself back in to a FREE consultation Hotel again in mainland Turkey, no where near the beachs or the holiday scene (i know ive been many times) She'll spend 10 days dilly dallying as to whether she's having some cheap ass fillers in her face, im doubtful she's even got the money for much else. All while abusing the Hotels FREE facilities. Where she will emerge from looking absolutely no different and with no Tan

Some poor sod from The Scum will be scrambled to back o beyond taking pictures of her in several different FAKE bikinis and other garments, then she'll be pictured on her OWN round a small pool where they will says shes enjoying some down time (from what I'm not sure) before she sells some story (for money) about how she's been treated awful by the Hotel or Surgens or that they've botched her already botched up botches that she booked to have botched up. Bla bla bla....

• Haha
She is a walking medical marvel. Breast surgery and posing by the pool and off on a yacht trip days after!

Like breaking 3 ribs, ripping a tendon and dislocating a knee cap and still able to perform as if nothing had happened on Dancing on Ice. Having undiagnosed womb cancer for 18 months, waiting 7 months to be operated on and making a miracle recovery a month later with no chemotherapy or radiotherapy, like her numerous bouts of septicemia all with miracle recovery, her osteoporosis that has only affected her nose area, her numerous Covid 19 infections, her strep A infection etc etc etc.

What procedure has she had? Fat transfer directly into her breasts to make them swell up? Certainly doesn't look like she has just had silicone or saline implants!

chilloutppl

It’s a bit of a hard watch now has she given up all together?? These photo sets are absolutely horrific where the hell does she go from here surely you would think the family would stage an intervention. Wasn’t that Rymi with her too I thought they were best mates how can he let her humiliate herself to this degree?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I know nobody can help the way the look but this is all self inflicted and she looks fucking dreadful. She must be desperate to sell photo's of her looking like that.

She looks like she has been dug up after 10 years
I think she knows full well what she is doing.

To continue to wring money from her enablers, the British media, she has to keep them fed If she didn't generate newsprint or clickbait with her made up lies about her life and bikini / topless photo shoots she would run out of money.

To continue getting cash for stories and photos she has to keep getting more outrageous, bigger lies, bigger operations, more bikini / topless beach and pool photo shoots.

Her ability to rinse cash from the tabloids is the only reason she continues with her fake celebrity lifestyle - she is virtually living from one tabloid payout to another. She is homeless, she has no career and no meaningful relationships - drifting from sofa to sofa from one freebie to another.

Look how desperate she is - signing herself up as a delegate on a business conference from Ghana just so she could get a cheap hotel room and free food. She flogs herself online with a 50% discount and whores herself out to the media.

She probably knows how ridiculous she looks dressed up as Marilyn Monroe but she has flogged the pictures to The Sun and other tabloids will follow. - the payout will keep her head just above water for a few more weeks.

• Heart

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Gawd, how much does she love herself? I'm a nice, kind lass, got a few mates, nice family etc but I wouldnt dream of going on social media and saying I'm a nice, kind lass... its all subjective innit? Compliments you give yourself are not compliments! And lets face it, its a bit much with her reputation 😂😂

If other people say it, it could be true, if you just say it yourself, in the face of all the putrid evidence... its a joke. Omg.. i dont even know where she's going with all this nonsense. Its embarrasing at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't someone phone customs at the airport and get them to catch her loaded up with drugs? How is she not checked every time she's there? Constantly on runs, looking like a crack whore.
If you were a customs officer would you really want to shove your fingers in any one of her numerous orifices?

• Sick
  • Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Just woke the husband up at the side of me trying not to laugh that I ended up laughing out loud at that picture 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looooool 😄😄😄❤💖🥰😘 xxx.
Good to hear I made you laugh, I think I certainly be using this pic of her on her future photos 😄😄😄💖🥰🤗😘 xx...

Resizer_16895468653941.jpg

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I wonder if she will offer to stay with whoever buys them so she gets a new sofa to stay on and free food until they realise she is a raddled old scrote 😂

• Haha

RachieBoo

Ffs! I love me who do you love....

Got a better song for your background music Westcrack.

In the tune of look at me by Geri Halliwell.

Funny lookin, bad tasting,
Holes gaping, coke wasted

So cocky, Billy no mates
What you see ain't what you are getting

Filter me, cos I'm an ugly cunt if that's your thing baby.
I have no concept of my own reality.

Look at at me , I think that I look like my face filter see,
I am so deluded that I believe that I think I'll get a house for free ,
Waiting for some convict to marry me, looking like I died inside my dress.

Look at me, I will go down on you if the coke is free
I'm a nasty cunt who thinks the world owes me
The only man I ever loved was Brian Harvey.

• Haha

Shelby19

Those photos left me speechless, like someone else said on here she’s clearly that desperate for money she’s prepared to sell humiliating photos in order to get cash, she knows how bad she looks but she’s beyond caring, as long as she gets paid. I’ll be surprised if she survives another year to be honest.