Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Error404

Chatty Member
Looooool at the filters ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x....

Real version ๐Ÿ˜„...

View attachment 2293072
On a stag do with mates. Vague recollection of some crack whore gatecrashing your night out saying she was some famous actress. Night becomes a blur and you black out. Wake up in the morning naked in a strange bed - roll over and confronted by a necrotic whistling mess with no teeth and a third nostril starring back at you...
In a wedding dress ๐Ÿ‘ฐ

• Haha
Reactions: 20

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
I couldnโ€™t get over that effin doughnut resting on her tit.๐Ÿ˜ณ Iโ€™ve never tried Kristy kreme jobbies,I prefer the sugared jam ones๐ŸคฃShe had whole box of em as well bet she scoffed them later for her sugar rush.๐Ÿ‘€
Do you think the photographer said "rest a doughnut on your breast and let your fans see your surgical scars, men love that!!"

• Haha
  • Sick

Error404

Chatty Member
You know having seen what Danniella post on her Insta, which by the way I seem to be blocked from looking at, having never had any interaction with it previously, its all negative negative negative, is she constantly on a massive come down. She oozes negative. Why would anyone surround themselves with someone like that? I've noticed she never seems to be with anyone when my fellow Tattle fam post things she has posted, does she have any friends at all? I don't feel any empathy nor sympathy for her, however its baffling she's never with anyone.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member

I knew I was right ! It was Ghost Towns with Derek Acorah
That reminds me I saw this tweet yesterday...

---
Why has she got Marbella Spain under her nameโ€ฆ.I thought she was in Ibiza?????
Marbella is where she met David.

It's so bizarre she only has 1 pic of him. She had more pics of her new toyboy Ross yesterday than she does of David ๐Ÿคญ

Last edited:
  • Haha

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
I randomly saw a video the other day about the dangers of using cocaine. The Dr said that because it cuts off your blood supply in the areas it touches, It will, with frequent and long term use, rot your skull/ bones/ tissues from the inside causing you to lose the centre of your face. The bones die and dissolve and the face will then fold up and in. This explains the polo face perfectly. Its not some special fancy osteoperosis or bad dental work, its just pure cocaine misuse. The black hole is probably coming from within and working its way out as opposed to something starting from the outside and working its way in. โ˜น

• Wow
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Well done Polo, you did well at the gurning event, you didn't even need to pull your face, you just went as you were.
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… x ....

Resizer_16888098988421.jpg

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Its just emerged that skanky price has had a septum repair done last week, like Westcrack..................................hmmmmmm I wonder why that might be eh? โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„ โ„
It'll be able to do photoshoots with Westcrack very soon as The Ugly Gargoyles

• Haha
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Brilliant thank you pom!
---

Nothing new this morning other than her Cameron Diaz catfish filter pic getting lots of compliments
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

New black hole found in space affectionately called The Polo Nose ๐Ÿ˜„ x ...

Resizer_16894502263733.jpg

Even Earth is shocked how bad it looks!

Resizer_16894502375621.jpg

• Haha
My youngest is 16 and has started knocking about with a few older lads who I know smoke weed....so I've been trying to educate him about the dangers of all drugs.....then old polo releases these pics......so I showed him what she looked like when she first joined eastenders and then over the years and now at the height of her "Marilyn" phase!! He thought I was genuinely taking the piss and that she has a mask on!! Nope son this is why u don't touch drugs!!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคฎ
Tell him at 16 his brain is still growing and maturing until early 20s so taking drugs damages and rewires the growing brain so he will grow up addicted and never grow out of it. I think this is what happened to Polo - she flushed her growing maturing brain with so much coke it has been damaged and rewired so coke is what she naturally craves and no amount of rehab will cure her because it is hardwired in. Most kids can't afford 10 or 11 bags of coke every day for decades - Polo started taking at 14 and hasn't looked back.

I wonder if it's possible to drink so much booze and snort so much stuff in a week that you dry up like a husk and look 30 years older? I had to look up her age and thought 49 was a joke!

• Haha

Mintymoo2u

Unfortunatly Minty,the lies rolls out of its twisted mouth,that woman comes from a lovely family,lived in lovely wealthy area of Essex,she was on drugs at 14,do not ever believe anything she say,Her family tried everything to get her help,she just ignored it..I know friends that had seen her oiut of her fucking box on โ„When she was 16..locked in a bog with herโ„Nahno way has she got what she says she has she wants everybody to feel sorry for her,what after about 16 rehabs?probably more than that,she wants to use excuses for her drug habit.She loves it always has.
Is her mum still alive, does she have any kind of relationship with her family other than exploiting dementia dad and pretending that kids are her world.

I appreciate addiction is a complex thing and there are many things that can contribute to becoming an addict (being sexually abused for example). My personal experience of those with drugs / alcohol / gambling addictions is that the addict is entirely selfish, don't think about the impact on loved ones only feeding their own addiction.

When offered help and they still do not change shows they don't want to change, and they can't fng claim that their world revolves around their kids. It doesn't it revolves around your coke / booze whatever. Again this is where Polo and KP use the same playbook....

My best mate of 30 years is an alcoholic, a few years ago we had a massive fall out as his excessive boozing which is killing him, really affected me, I spent sleepless nights worrying sick about what would happen to him, then I became really angry.... I tried to get him help, he didn't want it. Didn't think he needed it. There is a real lack of honesty on the part of the addict.

He progressed from 2 or 3 bottles of wine a day to vodka for breakfast. At that point I was at end of tether it was affecting my happiness and I had to call time on relationship.

One thing I will always remember was a heated debate with him where he said everyone things I'm fun when drunk... no we don't you fucking idiot you're so smashed you have no clue what anyone thinks.

We are back in touch now, but I am far less involved in his life, ultimately I will always love him. I have upmost sympathy for anyone who witnesses a loved one destroy their life.

I'm sorry this is a bit personal and not polo related!

• Heart
View attachment 2354966
Okโ€ฆ.. her face needs more than just contouring. And what the hell are elbow and knee threads? Like strings in a puppet?
The threads are thousands of tiny dissolvable stitches that they use on the surface of the skin to tighten everything up and hide the wrinkles - its like a non surgical, non invasive face lift. the stitches only last a year or two before everything goes back to normal.

She can have fat pumped into every orifice, she can have bigger faker boobs, she can have fillers and Botox and thread lifts galore but at the end of the day her face is slowly being sucked into the big necrotic hole where her lopsided face is slowly being devoured.

Mere cosmetic procedures won't fix her drug ravaged face with its necrotic hole and collapsed nose. She needs multiple complex surgeries over many years just to stabalise her collapsing face. This sin't going to make her look like a 20 year old Marilyn Monroe - it will make her face look normal with either bone/cartlidge transplants or titanium plates. Why won't the NHS put resourced into Polos reconstruction surgery - perhaps they don't want to waste money on a completely hopeless case who continues to use with contemptible disregard to the obvious damaging health consequences. Why fix her if she will just use again and kill off more flesh and bone.
---
Perfect fucking life? No money, no home, no job, no career, no meaningful relationships, a drug ravaged collapsing face, cheap Turkish cosmetic procedures, drifting from sofa to sofa, hotel to hotel, living from one tabloid payout to another. Fingering your rancid holes for very sick perverts online for cash, swapping sex for drugs.

This isn't a 'perfect life' it is a living fucking nightmare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart