Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

roxyfoxy71

Wayne will have lines ready and waiting for her arrival
Thread suggestion - #10 Can she go any lower to keep the coke up her blower?
Its crack ๐Ÿ™„ Iโ€™ve been in addiction for 33 three years and work in recovery now. I have a hole in my septum and I put the sniff down and picked the pipe up. Itโ€™s not possible for her to sniff anymore, she would have to be constantly picking/blowing her nose and even I used to worry my nose would fall off. Itโ€™s a different high aswell when your septum is collapsed. Also from my experience of meetings/recovery etc even if your nose isnโ€™t falling off you will replace it with a pipe. You are searching for more of a buzz! This is why she HAS to keep her money coming in any way. I would literally want to cry when I couldnโ€™t afford any more crack, itโ€™s nuts but crack just hemorrhages money like no tomorrow. Sniff can be costly but once you pick that pipe up you literally cannot stop! Itโ€™s just never ending my sessions would cost hundreds! I would say I could spend ยฃ50 on a packet and then be ok with going to bed if I had to. Crack is a whole different ballgame. It is just never ending you could be on your knees praying to god to make it stop in the next breath you are calling the dealer for more. Itโ€™s an anti social drug not a party drug. You end up just sat smoking it for days alone itโ€™s just the worse. Plus itโ€™s really aging!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Look at the tits not the face. Look at the tits not the face...

...then the whistling, snorting and stench of necrotic flesh makes you look at the face...
---
Pombear can you try and put her mouth on the right way up?
Here you are ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜ x I had to make the lips bigger to cover the original ones and side lip creases ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16909792350211.jpg

Hellsbells she looks like Leslie Ash now lol ๐Ÿ˜… x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I listened to this too. I was actually drawn in and felt genuine compassion for her struggles and (as someone in recovery) admiration for her determination to stay clean. What a class one liar. I was duped!
In 2015 Botched Up bodies paid to have all her previous botched surgeries fixed. She had rehab, she had a face-lift, new teeth, new normal shaped boob implants. In 2016 she then went on Celebrity Big Brother with a ยฃ200,000 payout to try and kick start her acting career. How did she repay everyone who had spent time and money fixing her, cleaning her up, giving her a massive ยฃ200k? She stuck the lot up her nose causing the start of her facial collapse.

In 2019 Jeremy Kyle sent her to rehab. She later admitted she went on the Jeremy Kyle show and went into rehab just for the money so she could buy drugs! Someone genuinely wanted to help her and was sent to expensive rehab only to learn you were being duped and it was a charade so she could get more cash fro drugs.

The producers of Eastenders keep trying to help her by giving her acting roles but she lets them down each and every time so now they just don't bother.

She dupes everyone she meets. Every stint in rehab has failed. She leaves a trail of debt and unpaid bills and she just doesn't care.

Time and time and time again and you wonder why all her former showbiz friends have turned their backs on her. She just takes and takes and takes and throws peoples compassion and genuine care straight back in their faces.

In the highly unlikely chance that any tv show or film producer gave her a sizeable payout to appear - it would vanish straight up her nose.

We see the real Polo - when that young lad in Ibiza whom she was bestest ever friends just hours before doesn't have the cash to give her the free food she wants she launches a vitriolic attack mocking him! She is your best friend when you are giving her what she wants but she will drop you like a stone when you wake up and just stop giving.

She has moved onto the stage where she is beyond help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Not sure on how thread title suggestions work as never done one before but hereโ€™s mineโ€ฆ

Wait is that Marilyn back from the dead? Nope its just westcrack with her corpse looking head

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Anna666

VIP Member
I cant feel sympathy for her ..... she has a collapsing head that needs urgent surgery, Id imagine at this stage countless procedures, by ` qualified experts ` in their field are necessary ..... what we see now, is something if not fixed will cause her early death ..... she had this here in the UK all set up in Liverpool I do believe

This would now be classed as a medical emergency, meaning the NHS would step in to help, they will do their best to fix the inside which is where the real issues are .... she was probably told, stay clean for a certain time, prove that you are not using, otherwise life saving surgery cant and wont go ahead .... instead she choses the dangerous fake surgery path, in a foreign land, which has a bad rep for going wrong, sometimes fatal

I'm sure Turkey also has decent doctors, so cant tar them all with the same brush, however .... she visits the ones out to make a quick buck, who don't care about the patient, hence the cheap prices, also Turkey is not strictly regulated like the UK is .... she has had soo many useless procedures these last few years, including the recent bodge up on her face, which we all knew, would go wrong, and whatever shit she claims to have had done, it has fucked her up even further

Her head/face is now at critical level, that needs immediate intervention, before it completely collapses, that's the reality here ..... and what does this dumb fuck do???? ..... she goes back to Turkey for ridiculous bigger tits in order ` in her mind ` to flash dirty deranged pervs on OF`s to make big cash, she honestly in that delusional, drug ravaged headโ„โ„ thinks, these bigger boobs are what's important, to make the money, completely bypassing the obvious issue, her ` rotting head ` and that's not me being nasty, its fact ` she's rotting `

Go online, within mins ... you can view for ` free ` beautiful, stunning, natural women worldwide, of all ages, without drug damaged faces ... and this unhinged junkie believes for some reason, pervs will flock to her page, in their millions and ` pay ` for what can be seen for free, not the vomit inducing necrotic mess we see today :sick:

This could all have been avoided ... it is possible to get clean ... ( I did, many years ago, its not easy, but can be done ) .... she could have saved her face, maybe had some kind of career, a home to call her own, make her kids, family proud ... instead she always knows better ... is nothing more than a freakshow now, that people point and laugh at ... after these latest offerings, making us feel fucking sick ... I'm shocked at yesterdays pics ..... however she is the ` master of her own making ` has had ample opportunities, more than most .... and she doesn't learn from past mistakes, following the same destructive pattern ... finally, this wont be ending well

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
We learned that the Turkish surgeon slapped Polo, shoved strange metal objects into a strange gash on the side of her head and then sewed her up using fishing wire without anaesthetic but she managed to wake up after the operation!

After such a horrific experience Polo returned to Turkey for a free villa stay and consultation about having her already deformed breasts boosted by 4 sizes - a Poundland Skanky.

Still using her poor dementia ridden Father to get social media likes and tabloid coverage.

We learned that Polo's best ever boyfriend was no other than Pop Star Robbie Williams - we discovered they never dated, never had sex, had no relationship whatsoever but just kissed once.

Polo has an absolutely vast collection of bikinis and swimwear of every colour under the sun. Backgrid photographed her (all on the same day and same location) but wearing a different bikini in each photo shoot. These were then released over several weeks to milk the media for as much money as possible.

Polo is still going on about getting a Bully X puppy - be a good dog and eat her face off.

No longer under the control of Chad the Daddy the Mirror has decided to go on a Polo story splurge without paying Polo a penny.

The day after a story about Polo trying on a Wedding dress she and her beloved David Kelly convicted drug dealer split up. With his imminent release we all knew how this was going to end.

But Polo isn't devastated as she has found a new criminal to hang about with - a record breaking quick rebound!

We learned that due to the botched Turkish surgery she is no longer filming in Ireland (spoiler the role and film never existed).

Polo is a time traveller, really she is, because due to the botched Turkish surgery she had this year she lost out on appearing on Celebrity SAS Who Dares Wins last year!

Polo has learned her deformed drug ravaged face is a nice earner so no longer her NASA grade filtered photos but un edited horrific photos of her drug ravaged lopsided collapsing face and the uncensored necrotic black mess that is her third nostril. Those tabloids that allow comments are 99% horrified and appalled at what she has done to herself. She is desperately trying to shift the narrative that her looks are due to a rogue Turkish surgeon botching her superficial cosmetic procedure - nobody believes Polo.

Still desperately trying to flog herself on OnlyFans - if she relied on photos and videos of her naked and fingering her numerous holes as income she would surely starve to death.

Popped up on GB News (they must fish out the last fetid turd in the cesspit in desperation for a guest) to giver her expert opinion on trans children!

Did an hour long interview with some self proclaimed confidence coach who need someone to help relaunch her business! Waste an hour you will never get back watching this crap.

Still posting cryptic tweets.

No news on the 2 series Netfix show being filmed this year, no news on her one woman West End show, no news on the third tell all book.

Still no news on the fraud investigation of the catfished pensioner and his missing ยฃ80,000.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
2nd pic
Good job I'm not in bed again, last time you posted a pic I woke the husband up laughing trying not to laugh, always a highlight of the thread. Great work ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

Her armpit looks like a dogs nose with its front paw at the side
Loool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค xx
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€โคโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Fanks @Pom Bear ๐Ÿ’ she's bootiful, polo monroe ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿฅถ
Loool ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค xx
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–โค๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Our Pom does fantastic work on the Goodger fred,pics are bloody hilarious.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks Dolly ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

Resizer_16909121776271.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Wow!! You are very talented
Thank you very much Love Pom โค๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.

Here we go folks, the results of her boob job :sick: ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ

Posing like Cindy Crawford by the pool :rolleyes: ... I hope they get infected and DROP OFF ๐Ÿ‘Œ

I call this pose the ' Stuck in toilet bowl and can't get out' pose ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx...

Resizer_16910943618021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I watched the vid...it was all jerky, was it filmed on a potato ๐Ÿ˜„ x
It certainly was filmed by a potato ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜„ x...

Resizer_16898319583431.jpg

Resizer_16898320400411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Error404

Chatty Member
Would you smile with the fetid Polo sat opposite you? Amazing he could keep his food down. Probably figuring out how he can make cash from Polo via the tabloids.

Another non entity with a travelling freak show - https://ohsosocialgroup.com/talent/
---

Car crash TV at its best.

Daniellia Loves Dick Coke, Daniellia Loves Dick Coke - fixed the title for you...
BTW...

As for the beach she's spending a supposed Weekend on Yatch at, it's actually called Butterfly Valley, it's a boat trip (35 lira or ยฃ9 that the hotel she's staying at will be offering a discount on for having treatment with them, you see them advertised on leaflets on the hotel reception) anyway the only access to Butterfly Beach is by boat, basically you either have to swim to it depending on boat operator or they might have a plank. Nothing special I know I had to swim to it.

If she posts pics I want to see clean surfaces, a champagne deck on this Yatch, not on the top deck of a 70years old ex Somalian fishing boat surrounded by white plastic sunbeds half empty shot glasses of apple tea they offer free on board and half a oil drum bbq stuck in front of the wheelhouse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31