Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Error404

Chatty Member
He was obviously one of her cunt explorers,had enough of it..so Bye Bye Cunt man.🤣
Obviously he was a client, who probably saw her pics online, thought wow she's hot, booked himself a half hour session for 100 turkish lirea which is the equivalent of £3 and then was confronted by a sniffling damp rag bucket biff cociane filled narcotic mess bent over in a cheap wedding dress and thought WTF have I done.

Meanwhile she's updating her socials about now being the girlfriend of a Millionaire Turkish Businessman, who in reality probably sells boat trips and timeshare or owns Jack's (the fake clothing giant of Turkey)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
This is surreal. Granny surrounded by partying kids. Grandad running his club/resort. Why is she sticking her finger up at someone? And is she trying and succeeding through lack of teeth/face to lick the remains of that doughnut off her bugle?
Her nose/flap must be like a windsock when outdoors. How does she stop booze coming out when she drinks? And if she has a cold the snot must stick it down making breathing impossible.

• Haha
  • Sick
Sorry, couldn't post from my phone but I'm on laptop now.

So she was joking around with this guy Ross a couple of hours ago...

View attachment 2373624

But then an hour ago posted this...

View attachment 2373625
Ross obviously didn't want to stick his cock into crazy. Polo obviously tried to gatecrash his holiday wanting freebies. Ross obviously said no and Polo does what she always does when she can't get what she wants.

scannertd

Chatty Member
I had to change my avatar back. It was too depressing seeing her every time I am logged in.
I changed mine yesterday after i saw those pics, and im feeling buyers regret today, not sure i can stomach seeing that twisted mug with her rancid scar tissue the whole time, i must and can do better!

• Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Ahh that’s her scouse mate isn’t it?Mind you knowing her she could have barged in on a chat.
She just followed a younger girl called Tasha on IG, and on Tasha's stories she's at the same place and tagged Comfort Zone.
They'll be getting on like a house on fire because Tasha's boyfriend is in jail for robbing a mum at knifepoint :cautious:

• Wow
  • Angry
Ignoring going to the beach with open wounds under each breast 🥴. Did she take a picture of Andy Warhol when she got her hair done?

View attachment 2361237

View attachment 2361244
I am at a loss to see any marks on her body to indicate she has had a general anaesthetic? No bruising or plaster over the iv line site? No bruising on her breasts where the supposedly removed her old implants widened the void and stuck a new larger implant in! Her 'surgery' was last week yet here she is, as we all predicted, doing a topless photoshoot for Backgrid to flog to the highest bidder. You can still see the ridge from her previous implant? Fat transfer to try and hide the ridge and 'inflate' her breasts? I may be forced to look at topless pictures of Polo to see if there is really any difference!

How the fuck is this sexy?

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
Surely even old grandad linneker won't want her there now scaring away customers? What's in it for him? Does he like gum jobs that much? I don't think anyone ever replies to her sycophantic @s

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member

And it continues ..... place ya bets guys .... is this yet another ` delusional ` drug addled fantasy? ..... or is she getting ready to fleece another old guy out of 80,000 grand 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes:

` Blind ` RICH businessman ... maybe 🤔

• Haha

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Pom is our darling,her Skanky pics are fantastic Pmsl all the time..🤣❤All her pics of Beautiful yun gal (Lauren Goodger) 🤣🤣🤣
I pmsl at skanky and carols pics and the bootiful yung gal 😂😂
---
🤮 Having a sneaky finger sniff after giving them a workout in her designer vag
Fucking quality 😂😂😂
---
While we're twiddling our thumbs awaiting for the old coked up scraggy cunt to make a move I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce you to Elvis & Bow ( mother & son) They are 19 and 18 years old and I love them more then pot noodles! 😀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I can’t with this utter arsehole. These SHITE videos of a man saying “this woman a strong etc” - DANI, get to fuck. The level of delusion this woman suffers with is truly unbelievable, but it’s the media enabling this bullshit. They couldn’t give a FUCK about this idiot, but they know she’s good click bait & drives a lot of traffic - hence the title descriptions, or captions stating she’s beautiful, they know she’s a bulldog chewing a wasp, but they know by writing the opposite if will engage traffic.

Her reality is so far removed from actual reality it’s something else. She’s like a lot of this new generation (like trump, like 1/2 the TORIES, like anyone who is unable to take accountability - and instead just lie and lie, even when they are caught out - they carry on. Because there is no true accountability - and there is always someone willing to compliment the horribly lying cunt because she still has some fame. So they ingratiate themselves and then realise she’s a fucking scrounging lying cunt, but Dani does this too. She is always trying to ingratiate herself with someone - for drinks, for food, lodging, sympathy …. Etc.

I have zero sympathy for her. None.
Never have any sympathy,she lived not far from me..drugs,drugs,drugs for yonks..She is first class cunt always has been.She can carry on sniffing her fave perfume❄

• Heart