Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her face resembles a sex doll with a slow puncture, especially the constant BJ mouth. What does her so-called husband to be look like?, I did a quick search but couldn't find anything...... Will his OF get more subscribers or will it be a joint account where he cums up her nose and spits it out her mouth? ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
God she sounds dreadful in that advert for her OF "services"! Sounds like she has little control of her dentures, like they're trying to escape as well
...if your face was collapsing with a large necrotic hole opening up under your nose due to your drug use would you:-

A) Get clean and then work with the NHS to have multiple operations to repair the damage and then worry about cosmetic procedures afterwards.
B) Have a Boob job, Botox, fillers, thread lift, fat transfer while your face continues to consume itself.

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
@Piff paff puff I just came across your pic idea from May this year, sorry I missed it but here is your suggestion and I've made the pic, Love from Pom ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Full make up and tan as well. @Pom any chance of putting her real boat race on this pic if you have a scare spare minute? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Resizer_16908351585903.jpg

Here you are lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ x...

Resizer_16908351221591.jpg

• Haha

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
1_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-The-Former-Eastenders-actress-Danniella-Westbrook-st...png

she looks 80 here.

newspress-collage-23449718-1691763128545.png

there are actual real people out there who are paying to see dirty pics of Danniella Westbrook. Isn't that mad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Itโ€™s a bit of a hard watch now has she given up all together?? These photo sets are absolutely horrific where the hell does she go from here surely you would think the family would stage an intervention. Wasnโ€™t that Rymi with her too I thought they were best mates how can he let her humiliate herself to this degree?

I have had a hard few days, and maybe its that talking, but I actually feel badly for her today. She is in an absolute state now. Its beyond imagination.

• Heart

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Jesus those pics are fucking gross.
Who in the name of God thinks of comparing the crack whore to the stunning Pamela. Was Marilyn not enough.
I'd rather be eaten by a shark than have that whistling, dribbling gargoyle rescue me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฆˆ
Mind you bet with that blow hole she could do a good impression of a whale ๐Ÿณ

• Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
My fella has Revolut and he's never once had a problem. Her account gets frozen all the time. Wonder what the difference is? My fella isn't a scum bag thieving druggie that's what.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Why has she recently started following a bunch of male prisons on Twitter... is she trying to find a new fiance to replace David? ๐Ÿคญ

hmp.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh my fucking fuck! I've only just seen the Marilyn photos and actually I thought it was one of Pom's photoshops!! Nooo stop I need to get off ๐Ÿ˜‚
Poor Pom was defeated.There was absolutely nothing they could do to make the photo look worse. I had to do a double take and then realised nothng had been done and this was her in her unnatural glory. And then we had the Dunkin Doughnut bikini beach shoot! There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to make Polo look worse. And we know because of the bag of bikinis that there is a lot more to come...

• Haha

officially2020

Chatty Member
And this is the face of a young fellaโ€ฆโ€ฆvery sad he is obviously following in his awful motherโ€™s footsteps
He had no chance, born an addict to an addict who was more interested in dragging him around in his early life from dealer to dealer. He didnโ€™t know any different and sheโ€™s obviously damaged him beyond repair taking drugs through pregnancy. How does anyone recover from that, so sad.

• Sad
  • Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Can you imagine being a bloke and seeing Westcrack from the back?
You'd think "Yeah thats not bad...................................." then it turns around squawking "Yeah mayte!" and you see the full horror of it's hideous boat-race!!!

• Haha