Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Polo has been looking for a prison inmate to become the next Mr Polo when he is released , but with her been vain she wanted a more male version of herself..🤢😄😄😄 x..

Resizer_16886695449321.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Sorry, couldn't post from my phone but I'm on laptop now.

So she was joking around with this guy Ross a couple of hours ago...

dw2.jpg

But then an hour ago posted this...

dw1.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Tell him at 16 his brain is still growing and maturing until early 20s so taking drugs damages and rewires the growing brain so he will grow up addicted and never grow out of it. I think this is what happened to Polo - she flushed her growing maturing brain with so much coke it has been damaged and rewired so coke is what she naturally craves and no amount of rehab will cure her because it is hardwired in. Most kids can't afford 10 or 11 bags of coke every day for decades - Polo started taking at 14 and hasn't looked back.
I know this only too well kittens...I was younger than my boy when I first dabbled and to be fair I loved the party scene from then onwards!! I stopped when I got pregnant at 18 but I could still very easily be pulled back into that scene when they were away with family etc....I have to totally avoid it now as I know how easy it is to be drawn back in....I have always drummed into my kids the perils and danger of any drugs ☹ my daughter listened and Is a substance misuse outreach nurse....my middle son however is a carbon copy of me and has chose to go down that route and at 22 still thinks it's the best life!! It has ruined him and he can't hold down a job or a home.....😭😭 I am desperate for my baby not to go the same way!! Polo is a fine example to show him...who the hell would want to end up with her looks and life eh 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Meehee69

I was that shocked with the boob scar , donut eating pics that I showed my husband and work mates. Husband said what the hell she used to be so pretty and work mates laughed and reviled at the same time .
She is a horrible person and has brought this on herself and I know a bit about drug addiction as my cousin died from it but this is a whole different low !
Like was said earlier the press are feeding this and that is disgusting so the press are just as bad if not worse as they have a clear mind.
I honestly think these are the most depraved pics I have ever seen printed in mainstream media.
I veer between hating the cxnt and thinking wow what went so wrong for you for this sh/t show !?!?

• Sad
  • Heart

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Ignoring going to the beach with open wounds under each breast 🥴. Did she take a picture of Andy Warhol when she got her hair done?

premium-exclusive-call-pricing-no-836403588.jpg

images (2).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Sorry but I'm pretty certain if you took Marilyn out of her tomb she would still look better than this 🤢 what an absolute piss take of a headline 🤣
IMG_9576.jpeg

IMG_9577.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
In 2015 Botched Up bodies paid to have all her previous botched surgeries fixed. She had rehab, she had a face-lift, new teeth, new normal shaped boob implants. In 2016 she then went on Celebrity Big Brother with a £200,000 payout to try and kick start her acting career. How did she repay everyone who had spent time and money fixing her, cleaning her up, giving her a massive £200k? She stuck the lot up her nose causing the start of her facial collapse.

In 2019 Jeremy Kyle sent her to rehab. She later admitted she went on the Jeremy Kyle show and went into rehab just for the money so she could buy drugs! Someone genuinely wanted to help her and was sent to expensive rehab only to learn you were being duped and it was a charade so she could get more cash fro drugs.

The producers of Eastenders keep trying to help her by giving her acting roles but she lets them down each and every time so now they just don't bother.

She dupes everyone she meets. Every stint in rehab has failed. She leaves a trail of debt and unpaid bills and she just doesn't care.

Time and time and time again and you wonder why all her former showbiz friends have turned their backs on her. She just takes and takes and takes and throws peoples compassion and genuine care straight back in their faces.

In the highly unlikely chance that any tv show or film producer gave her a sizeable payout to appear - it would vanish straight up her nose.

We see the real Polo - when that young lad in Ibiza whom she was bestest ever friends just hours before doesn't have the cash to give her the free food she wants she launches a vitriolic attack mocking him! She is your best friend when you are giving her what she wants but she will drop you like a stone when you wake up and just stop giving.

She has moved onto the stage where she is beyond help.
You speak so much sense kittens!! Thank you 😊 I think you nailed it when you said she is actually selling these unfiltered pics as she knows they generate more money....she has lost any self worth and respect now....I look at her and she oozes nastiness and hate (and that's not just from her various open orrifices and scars either) she just looks like a vile person who would literally screw your granny over for a half gram 🤢🤮 I have no sympathy for her at all! She knows exactly what she is doing, no one is forcing her to do this.....the plastic bag full of bikinis tragically sat behind her shows this...the tabloids will have a certain amount of blood on their hands when she finally pops her clogs....they have enabled her behaviour and fed her addiction for years....buying these pics and spinning them as a beautiful photoshoot channelling poor old Marilyn when they know she looks fuck all like her shows that they are just playing along with her charade to make a quick quid or 2 out of her.....as I've said she is horrific but she is her own worst enemy!! 🤢🤮

• Heart

VIP Member
And here is a photo of the lovely Lynda Carter who is also 72.
Image taken from article from April 2022.

Screenshot 2023-08-11 161201.png

• Heart

TooFarScone

VIP Member
£17.90 for Dementia UK. That should solve their problems :cautious:

Why can't she just go on Right Move or to a letting agent? Oh because she's unemployed, in debt, no legitimate income, no deposit, no references, terrible reputation the list goes on and on.

Anna666

VIP Member
Wonder what the new ` millionaire ` boyfriend 🙄 thinks of her black rotting festering ` Nostril ` ..... must be soo delightful waking up to her in the morning ... smelling all fragrant 🥀 Gurning, whistling ... snot dripping like a leaky tap 🤢🤮
IMG_7895.jpeg
Screenshot_20230623_203955_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot 2023-06-21 7.39.49 PM.jpg
call-pricing-tanning-glorious-portuguese-819284797.jpg
🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Well, if Westy and David My Love can't make it, what hope is there for the rest of us ☹💔

Personally, I think her next move should be writing to a death row prisoner and forging a passionate LDR. Lots of drama for the papers and no pressure to get together. There's an American website where you can choose an inmate, she should get on that pronto. She could spiel that out for years and maybe even attend his execution for more heartbreaking stories.
---

There it is! There's profiles so you can find your ideal match ❤

• Haha

TooFarScone

VIP Member
Yay a shiny new fred. Love the title congrats Kittens the prize is a months subscription to Westcrack's OF page. Enjoy!!

Recap: She's still homeless.

• Haha

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Goodness me... the pictures are utterly tragic!! I've never seen anything like it... she looks like a really bad drawing now ! And resembles an old drag artist ! Why is she ok with showing these pictures so publicly. Her actual head now looks as though it has died several weeks ago, it's literally melted and looks smashed in !!!😱😱
I think she has gone beyond caring now. She is desperate for money to fuel her drug habit and is prepared to humiliate herself for cash.

• Sad