Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
There is nothing to we can photoshop with these set of pics Pom to make them more horrific….your work is done with Westcrack, she is a walking, barely living satire now. Honestly I just screamed WTF out loud seeing the state of her, it’s shocking, what a mess πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
I agree, I don't think I can πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xx also they are the worst I've seen too.. looks more like Myra Hindley... actually turned my stomach when I first saw them. Repulsive 😬...x

Resizer_16916946323331.jpg

Resizer_16916946093001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
I’m still so shocked by these latest photos, just seen a recent photo of Jane Seymour, 72 years old now, unfiltered at a film premiere, she is 23 years older than Polo, Jane Seymour could pass as her daughter. Why would anyone release these photos, she must be so desperate for cash, there’s no way back for her now. That Rymi is a sickening character as well, just leeches off these z-listers and exploits them, a real nasty individual, looking at his face is quite horrific in a different way, yuck 🀒😁

Oh Westcrack πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

83D4A2E0-0725-4A7D-BB63-0EA21304AB4E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Error404

Chatty Member
Oh dear.WTF is she after! Noooo fucking chance.🀣
WTF. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi am Daniellia, I'm 49 from London and for the past 35 years I've been known as the poster girl for not knowing when to stop taking class A drugs, I'm currently sofa surfing & living between hotels I have a onlyfans account where I often upload videos of me fingering my beef curtains, i like nights out, im often seen tagging along with people I barely know for free drinks & some tokes on a cigarette, ive no friends or family of my own as I was recently dumped by my Lynx lovin jail bird boyfriend after the press printed pictures of me in my wedding dress, and my most recent punter / client was a millionaire Turkish businessman who I dumped as he wasn't the cash machine I thought he'd be. GEt in touch guys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Nickyjay

Absolutely shocking in both sets of pictures.

I’m afraid to say I think we’re looking at the start of her demise. 30 years older looking than her age, resorting to frankly embarrassing pictures to earn her living.

I don’t think she’s much longer for this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
We must be in "sad, final, last days" territory here. Her face looks like a dead rose. Sorry for the wierd comparison but I'm sitting in my garden and I have a big wall of roses round my patio. The big roses when they die, they go all dry and shrivelled, discoloured, get black bits, turn in on themselves, like her face. She's sort of rotting. Do you think anything could bring her back at this point?

I'm shocked. I'm genuinely shocked.

• Sad
  • Haha

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
It’s a bit of a hard watch now has she given up all together?? These photo sets are absolutely horrific where the hell does she go from here surely you would think the family would stage an intervention. Wasn’t that Rymi with her too I thought they were best mates how can he let her humiliate herself to this degree?
I imagine her family have tried to stage interventions many, many times and have now given up. Its been about 30 years of her being an addict now. Nothing stops her.

I was shocked at the last set of photos. I'm beyond shocked at these latest. If you had wounds like that you'd be home, in your jimjams, eating toast and taking it easy. What the hell is she doing? I'm actually angry at the papers for printing this and enabling her.

• Heart
You can see that her face was beginning to cave in in 2016
This is how she looked 6 months later.

She claimed her teeth implants gave her septicaemia that rotted a hole under her nostril - nothing to do with the up to 11 bags of cocaine she admitted she was taking.

She has done no acting work since her face started collapsing in 2016, or any work whatsoever apart from appearing for an evening in an adult pantomime in the back room of a pub last December.
---
Her last actual day of paid employment was when she started work in a tooth whitening clinic in December 2016. She was sacked after 1 day after leaving bloody tissues everywhere.

November 2016 - New career offering teeth whitening - https://heatworld.com/celebrity/news/danniella-westbrook-new-career/

December 2016 - sacked from job after a day for leaving bloodied tissues everywhere - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ired-teeth-whitening-job-ONE-day-hygiene.html

With an extra nostril emerging under her nose Polo's priority was getting a designer vagina operation which she live streamed!

December 2016 - Livestreams her designer vagina operation - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2306355/danniella-westbrook-films-her-designer-vagina-op-live-from-the-operating-table-for-intimate-snapchat-video-and-claims-toyboy-ex-george-arnold-is-back-in-touch/#:~:text=DANNIELLA Westbrook has boasted about,a string of missed calls
---
And this Polo being operated on during 2015 to rebuild her nose paid for by Botched up Bodies. And she repays the hardworking surgeons and the generosity of Botched up Bodies by snorting an industrial size amount of Cocaine to completely destroy all their work. And we wonder why the NHS have not yet started any reconstruction work.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Jesus! The bloody boots :sick:
---

Brilliant Pom! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ you really are a bloody little star Pom 😍😘πŸ₯°
---

Wonky hat to match her wonky nose! ( and we all know what its like without the ' nose straightening filter' )
Thank you very much πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ’—β€πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸΆπŸΎ xxx

I managed to get hold of her unfiltered pic πŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x ..

Resizer_16900400015931.jpg

---
Ffs Pom you're gonna get me in trouble hahhahha just got up to let the dog out while everyone is still sleeping and I've just laughed so loud πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘€πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ hahhahaha 😘😘
LooooolπŸ€­πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€β€β€πŸ˜˜ xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26