Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🎶"The drugs DO work! They do that to your face!" 🎵

She can be poster girl for the anti-drugs campaign, a warning that if you carry on you'll end up like this!!
My youngest is 16 and has started knocking about with a few older lads who I know smoke weed....so I've been trying to educate him about the dangers of all drugs.....then old polo releases these pics......so I showed him what she looked like when she first joined eastenders and then over the years and now at the height of her "Marilyn" phase!! He thought I was genuinely taking the piss and that she has a mask on!! Nope son this is why u don't touch drugs!!! 🙏🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My youngest is 16 and has started knocking about with a few older lads who I know smoke weed....so I've been trying to educate him about the dangers of all drugs.....then old polo releases these pics......so I showed him what she looked like when she first joined eastenders and then over the years and now at the height of her "Marilyn" phase!! He thought I was genuinely taking the piss and that she has a mask on!! Nope son this is why u don't touch drugs!!! 🙏🤮
Tell him at 16 his brain is still growing and maturing until early 20s so taking drugs damages and rewires the growing brain so he will grow up addicted and never grow out of it. I think this is what happened to Polo - she flushed her growing maturing brain with so much coke it has been damaged and rewired so coke is what she naturally craves and no amount of rehab will cure her because it is hardwired in. Most kids can't afford 10 or 11 bags of coke every day for decades - Polo started taking at 14 and hasn't looked back.

Reactions: 20
All the newspapers are running with the same, they all keep reposting it on their FB feeds.
The comments are just comical, hardly anyone has a gram of sympathy for her.
Yep. This appeared on my FB feed. I assume the Daily Star are being satirical 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t get over that effin doughnut resting on her tit.😳 I’ve never tried Kristy kreme jobbies,I prefer the sugared jam ones🤣She had whole box of em as well bet she scoffed them later for her sugar rush.👀❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I couldn’t get over that effin doughnut resting on her tit.😳 I’ve never tried Kristy kreme jobbies,I prefer the sugared jam ones🤣She had whole box of em as well bet she scoffed them later for her sugar rush.👀
Do you think the photographer said "rest a doughnut on your breast and let your fans see your surgical scars, men love that!!"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yes Apparently,have you seen any ☕Then?
she’s posted a happy birthday to him on insta along with that recycled pic saying she will see him next week.. along with posting a story of a pic calling her self unique…

she’s right in a way cause who else looks as scary as her! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet that’ll come as a surprise to him while he reading tomorrows Scum 😂 I’m convinced he just had a photo with her in a nightclub once and that’s it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And I thought she was flying back to Turkey next week for more cosmetic procedures?

We predicted she would resurrect the jailbird boyfriend story to try and flog more bilge to the tabloids.

Reactions: 8
And I thought she was flying back to Turkey next week for more cosmetic procedures?

We predicted she would resurrect the jailbird boyfriend story to try and flog more bilge to the tabloids.
And what happened to the rich new beau she had !!! I'm seriously thinking she needs sectioning her behaviour isn't normal.. it's not even delusion it's madness

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.