Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get over that effin doughnut resting on her tit.😳 I’ve never tried Kristy kreme jobbies,I prefer the sugared jam ones🤣She had whole box of em as well bet she scoffed them later for her sugar rush.👀❄
Maybe she's trying to get an influencer deal with them 😂 ironic that she actually looks like one as they've got a massive hole in the middle as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why has she got Marbella Spain under her name….I thought she was in Ibiza?????

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t get over that effin doughnut resting on her tit.😳 I’ve never tried Kristy kreme jobbies,I prefer the sugared jam ones🤣She had whole box of em as well bet she scoffed them later for her sugar rush.👀❄
Ooooh Dolly Krispy Kremes are unreal!! I bought a mixed flavour box to try with the family once.....I thought I'll just have a wee bite before they come home.....I scoffed the lot 🙈🙈🙈🤣 stashed the box and never spoke of them again!! I will add though I wasn't lying on a sun lounger resting them on my rancid puss filled tits whilst trying to make sure they go in my gob and not up me nostril 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👀👀👃👃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why has she got Marbella Spain under her name….I thought she was in Ibiza?????
Playing games Tink.
---
Ooooh Dolly Krispy Kremes are unreal!! I bought a mixed flavour box to try with the family once.....I thought I'll just have a wee bite before they come home.....I scoffed the lot 🙈🙈🙈🤣 stashed the box and never spoke of them again!! I will add though I wasn't lying on a sun lounger resting them on my rancid puss filled tits whilst trying to make sure they go in my gob and not up me nostril 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👀👀👃👃
You greedy cow,🤣🤣🤣 pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tell him at 16 his brain is still growing and maturing until early 20s so taking drugs damages and rewires the growing brain so he will grow up addicted and never grow out of it. I think this is what happened to Polo - she flushed her growing maturing brain with so much coke it has been damaged and rewired so coke is what she naturally craves and no amount of rehab will cure her because it is hardwired in. Most kids can't afford 10 or 11 bags of coke every day for decades - Polo started taking at 14 and hasn't looked back.
I know this only too well kittens...I was younger than my boy when I first dabbled and to be fair I loved the party scene from then onwards!! I stopped when I got pregnant at 18 but I could still very easily be pulled back into that scene when they were away with family etc....I have to totally avoid it now as I know how easy it is to be drawn back in....I have always drummed into my kids the perils and danger of any drugs ☹ my daughter listened and Is a substance misuse outreach nurse....my middle son however is a carbon copy of me and has chose to go down that route and at 22 still thinks it's the best life!! It has ruined him and he can't hold down a job or a home.....😭😭 I am desperate for my baby not to go the same way!! Polo is a fine example to show him...who the hell would want to end up with her looks and life eh 🙁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Nice shot of her polo nose from her live at OB. If she watch the first few seconds she’s got white all round the corners of her mouth and under her nose too! So far she’s been to HI, Ushuaia and OB. All redic expenses placed in Ibiza. All funded by the red top lies. I’m convinced in the wild videos will surface on TT from other party goers that have seen her. What a state !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Nice shot of her polo nose from her live at OB. If she watch the first few seconds she’s got white all round the corners of her mouth and under her nose too! So far she’s been to HI, Ushuaia and OB. All redic expenses placed in Ibiza. All funded by the red top lies. I’m convinced in the wild videos will surface on TT from other party goers that have seen her. What a state !
Haven’t got IG hayley.god the hole.😳

Reactions: 7

That's appalling

Reactions: 7
...and one by one the tabloids print this tit. Photos from MAY taken in Portugal but now reused as if this is happening right now in Ibiza!!! Every article Polo is getting a payout from Backgrid for the use of her photos thanks to an utter bullshit story.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did Daniella do a psychic / ghost hunting thing once ? Or have I just made that up !

Reactions: 5
Jesus, she looks like when you put a little square of black electrical tape on your top lip and pretend to be Hitler for a dodgy laugh 😵

(Sorry if that's offensive to some, we renovate our house a lot and have horrible senses of humour)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.