Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has the surgery supposed to have done for her face? It seems to have actually worked on Kerry Katona, so she looks half decent after looking like a washed out druggie who misused her body, but whatever Daniella has had done has made her look terrible. Why has she wasted money on a boob job, when her face looks like it needs essential surgery for health reasons? Or will she get that done on the NHS?
---
Amazing what a faceapp can do,
What app is that called? If it can do that to her, then it can make anybody look good. Although most of the filters still make eyes look glazed and fake.

Reactions: 8
Accurately predicted by Dolly - we all knew the NASA grade filtered photos would follow.

This is what she feeds her social media followers.
---
What has the surgery supposed to have done for her face? It seems to have actually worked on Kerry Katona, so she looks half decent after looking like a washed out druggie who misused her body, but whatever Daniella has had done has made her look terrible. Why has she wasted money on a boob job, when her face looks like it needs essential surgery for health reasons? Or will she get that done on the NHS?
---

What app is that called? If it can do that to her, then it can make anybody look good. Although most of the filters still make eyes look glazed and fake.
She had a thread lift and fat transfer and Botox. Superficial cosmetic procedures. No actual facial reconstruction surgery.

The NHS aren't touching her - probably needs to keep clean. Her septum has been repaired twice and both times she destroyed it again by snorting even more coke. This time it looks like she has killed both flesh and bone. Why repair it if her drug taking will just destroy the hard work?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This is a more natural looking filter than whatever she's using. She looks horrendous still but a bit less horrendous than her real self or those cartoon filters.
FaceApp_1691869860296.jpg

2 filters below
FaceApp_1691870115539.jpg

And another 😂
FaceApp_1691871052143.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I was that shocked with the boob scar , donut eating pics that I showed my husband and work mates. Husband said what the hell she used to be so pretty and work mates laughed and reviled at the same time .
She is a horrible person and has brought this on herself and I know a bit about drug addiction as my cousin died from it but this is a whole different low !
Like was said earlier the press are feeding this and that is disgusting so the press are just as bad if not worse as they have a clear mind.
I honestly think these are the most depraved pics I have ever seen printed in mainstream media.
I veer between hating the cxnt and thinking wow what went so wrong for you for this sh/t show !?!?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

I knew I was right ! It was Ghost Towns with Derek Acorah
That reminds me I saw this tweet yesterday...

---
Why has she got Marbella Spain under her name….I thought she was in Ibiza?????
Marbella is where she met David.

It's so bizarre she only has 1 pic of him. She had more pics of her new toyboy Ross yesterday than she does of David 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently she was in Ibeefa,she posted a pic apparently from Marbella,think she is with Slimy.Ooops Tink..

Reactions: 6
I was that shocked with the boob scar , donut eating pics that I showed my husband and work mates. Husband said what the hell she used to be so pretty and work mates laughed and reviled at the same time .
She is a horrible person and has brought this on herself and I know a bit about drug addiction as my cousin died from it but this is a whole different low !
That boob scar is disturbing on so many levels, there doesn't appear to be a layer of glue on the incisions either.

At the beginning of this month I had a partial parotidectomy on the left side of my face, it's the second tumour
removal in 18 months. (last time it was on the right side of my face) Anyway I had a incision stitched up with
dissolvable stitches and a layer of glue. Since I got home I've stayed home and relaxed a lot and my incision
is healing quite well. I've done what I've suppose to do, Westbrook hasn't done anything to look after herself.
She's not wearing a special bra to protect the incisions and she's in the sunshine cooking away and exposing
her incisions to the heat, sepsis could set in and if that happens....... She's a bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Apparently she was in Ibeefa,she posted a pic apparently from Marbella,think she is with Slimy.Ooops Tink..
Marbella was just an old pic she has put up for David's birthday. I noticed she turns the comments off on her posts of him because 'trolls' expose the fact that he's a drug dealer :ROFLMAO:

She's still in Ibiza, here's the latest...

Reactions: 8
Marbella was just an old pic she has put up for David's birthday. I noticed she turns the comments off on her posts of him because 'trolls' expose the fact that he's a drug dealer :ROFLMAO:

Oh bugger poster on Skanky fred said that may have been that one

Reactions: 5

Screenshot 2023-08-12 220604.png
Screenshot 2023-08-11 214258.png

I didn't know westcrack had teeth!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Why are they calling her an Actress. She hasn't done any proper acting for years. Her proper job discription should be used - Grifter!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.