Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to her blathering on on James English’s podcast a few years ago.
She said she couldn’t go to Ibiza again or she would die…

• Wow
Reactions: 11

She also said she would die if she ever took another line of coke way back in 2019. She’s probably gone through an ounce in Ibiza this week….

Reactions: 17

She also said she would die if she ever took another line of coke way back in 2019. She’s probably gone through an ounce in Ibiza this week….
She's a bigger liar than Katie Price!

Reactions: 12
Has anybody shared this link yet? As soon as I saw it, I wondered if people on here were talking about it:
---
Donut pics are in the news now, if anyone wants a second viewing :sick:

That's disgusting. I sometimes wonder if the celeb industry is designed to dumb down society and lower the standards of class and style, by trying to get bright, intelligent, stylish an interesting young people, to admire disgusting trash, that the celeb industry seems to be made of and who are constantly forced in our faces.
Like when the media kept saying Kard'ian broke the internet, when nobody wanted to see her anyway. Her naked photos took up half the page when trying to read real news stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Posted 4hrs ago: "I just love my life. Nearly as much as I love myself".

bleeping hell, I hope we get some 'in the wild' shots later!! 😅😅

• Haha
I am confused as to the facial and head bandages. nothing appears to have been done to either, and yet she is wrapped up like a mummy.
And those tit scars. sheesh-surgery is no small thing and she is out in the sun on new wounds?
she is getting what shes asking for...

I am confused as to the facial and head bandages. nothing appears to have been done to either, and yet she is wrapped up like a mummy.
And those tit scars. sheesh-surgery is no small thing and she is out in the sun on new wounds?
TBH, she's no different than Katie Price, I think she got the idea from her.

Reactions: 6
1_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-WEB-MUST-CALL-FOR-PRICING-The-Former-Eastenders-actress-Danniella-Westbrook-st...png

she looks 80 here.

newspress-collage-23449718-1691763128545.png

there are actual real people out there who are paying to see dirty pics of Danniella Westbrook. Isn't that mad?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Her and Kerry Katona. Both trash druggie mothers, who manage to bag free plastic surgery in an attempt to not look like trashy, druggie mothers, and keep making up attention seeking schemes where some weak minded people are brainwashed to admire them.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my...
Oh my...
Oh my bleeping lord

WTF is that. It looks like it's been dug up.
Look at its eyes one looking at you one looking for you, it's got a proper Turkey neck. It's absolutely disgustingly vile
Looks like the fat transfer hasn’t worked as we knew to would. Everything’s sunk again and actually looking worse .

Reactions: 7
the mirror has open comments and they are not good. I wonder what she thinks when she reads them?

Reactions: 8
It confused us all - until you realise the photos were taken 3 months ago in Portugal after her superficial cosmetic procedure on her face. Backgrid have flogged 3 month old photos from Portugal and we now have a completely made up story.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I feel like these images are the last dying gasps of polo. This is beyond parody and it’s like we will next hear of her demise. It’s all very sad and preventable

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I feel like these images are the last dying gasps of polo. This is beyond parody and it’s like we will next hear of her demise. It’s all very sad and preventable
She is 'earning' a nice steady trickle of cash from her enablers, the tabloids, that she will probably 'exist' on this cash for a few months. Looking at the bag of bikinis in the doughnut shoot Backgrid will trickle out photos for weeks if not months to come. There is no doubt she has done a few topless shoots and Backgrid will release them once they get a nice price.

We are also seeing more blatantly false stories using months old photos.

This from July claiming to be in Spain but using photos from Portugal from February - https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/danniella-westbrook-sunbathes-topless-ahead-30588176
This from yesterday claiming to be in Spain but taken in May in Portugal - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23457896/danniella-westbrook-hospital-bandages-wound-reopen/

The tabloids will keep printing her photos and made up stories for the shock factor and the massive amount of views they receive. For years she has issued nothing but NASA grade filtered photos so most people have only seen her highly filtered so it is a genuine shock when people suddenly see her as she is.

But where does she go from here? OnlyFans will be a flop. Nobody is rushing to have her appear in a soap or film. A daytime show might have her on as a guest for the shock value and she will probably do a few stints on GB news as a guest. Her book isn't yet ghost written. No news on her one woman show or the 2 series Netflix deal. She is going to do more gross and extreme stuff to keep the tabloid cash flowing in. She doesn't need publicity or tabloid cash - she needs medical intervention.

Just when we think we can't be shocked any more - there will be much worse to come...

Reactions: 15
I listened to this too. I was actually drawn in and felt genuine compassion for her struggles and (as someone in recovery) admiration for her determination to stay clean. What a class one liar. I was duped!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.