Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listened to this too. I was actually drawn in and felt genuine compassion for her struggles and (as someone in recovery) admiration for her determination to stay clean. What a class one liar. I was duped!
Mavvers our Kittens has many times listed her lies with dates etc.Also Holly as well.God you can’t keep up with her lies.Nasty cow she is.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2374292

she looks 80 here.

View attachment 2374294

there are actual real people out there who are paying to see dirty pics of Danniella Westbrook. Isn't that mad?
She resembles a Stranger Things monster here, maybe Netflix could hire her for the next season and save all that money on prosthetics, CGI and make up! Pretty much the only way she'll ever end up on Netflix, as a Stranger Things monster.

download (6).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I listened to this too. I was actually drawn in and felt genuine compassion for her struggles and (as someone in recovery) admiration for her determination to stay clean. What a class one liar. I was duped!
In 2015 Botched Up bodies paid to have all her previous botched surgeries fixed. She had rehab, she had a face-lift, new teeth, new normal shaped boob implants. In 2016 she then went on Celebrity Big Brother with a £200,000 payout to try and kick start her acting career. How did she repay everyone who had spent time and money fixing her, cleaning her up, giving her a massive £200k? She stuck the lot up her nose causing the start of her facial collapse.

In 2019 Jeremy Kyle sent her to rehab. She later admitted she went on the Jeremy Kyle show and went into rehab just for the money so she could buy drugs! Someone genuinely wanted to help her and was sent to expensive rehab only to learn you were being duped and it was a charade so she could get more cash fro drugs.

The producers of Eastenders keep trying to help her by giving her acting roles but she lets them down each and every time so now they just don't bother.

She dupes everyone she meets. Every stint in rehab has failed. She leaves a trail of debt and unpaid bills and she just doesn't care.

Time and time and time again and you wonder why all her former showbiz friends have turned their backs on her. She just takes and takes and takes and throws peoples compassion and genuine care straight back in their faces.

In the highly unlikely chance that any tv show or film producer gave her a sizeable payout to appear - it would vanish straight up her nose.

We see the real Polo - when that young lad in Ibiza whom she was bestest ever friends just hours before doesn't have the cash to give her the free food she wants she launches a vitriolic attack mocking him! She is your best friend when you are giving her what she wants but she will drop you like a stone when you wake up and just stop giving.

She has moved onto the stage where she is beyond help.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
In 2015 Botched Up bodies paid to have all her previous botched surgeries fixed. She had rehab, she had a face-lift, new teeth, new normal shaped boob implants. In 2016 she then went on Celebrity Big Brother with a £200,000 payout to try and kick start her acting career. How did she repay everyone who had spent time and money fixing her, cleaning her up, giving her a massive £200k? She stuck the lot up her nose causing the start of her facial collapse.

In 2019 Jeremy Kyle sent her to rehab. She later admitted she went on the Jeremy Kyle show and went into rehab just for the money so she could buy drugs! Someone genuinely wanted to help her and was sent to expensive rehab only to learn you were being duped and it was a charade so she could get more cash fro drugs.

The producers of Eastenders keep trying to help her by giving her acting roles but she lets them down each and every time so now they just don't bother.

She dupes everyone she meets. Every stint in rehab has failed. She leaves a trail of debt and unpaid bills and she just doesn't care.

Time and time and time again and you wonder why all her former showbiz friends have turned their backs on her. She just takes and takes and takes and throws peoples compassion and genuine care straight back in their faces.

In the highly unlikely chance that any tv show or film producer gave her a sizeable payout to appear - it would vanish straight up her nose.

We see the real Polo - when that young lad in Ibiza whom she was bestest ever friends just hours before doesn't have the cash to give her the free food she wants she launches a vitriolic attack mocking him! She is your best friend when you are giving her what she wants but she will drop you like a stone when you wake up and just stop giving.

You speak so much sense kittens!! Thank you 😊 I think you nailed it when you said she is actually selling these unfiltered pics as she knows they generate more money....she has lost any self worth and respect now....I look at her and she oozes nastiness and hate (and that's not just from her various open orrifices and scars either) she just looks like a vile person who would literally screw your granny over for a half gram 🤢🤮 I have no sympathy for her at all! She knows exactly what she is doing, no one is forcing her to do this.....the plastic bag full of bikinis tragically sat behind her shows this...the tabloids will have a certain amount of blood on their hands when she finally pops her clogs....they have enabled her behaviour and fed her addiction for years....buying these pics and spinning them as a beautiful photoshoot channelling poor old Marilyn when they know she looks duck all like her shows that they are just playing along with her charade to make a quick quid or 2 out of her.....as I've said she is horrific but she is her own worst enemy!! 🤢🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Goodness me... the pictures are utterly tragic!! I've never seen anything like it... she looks like a really bad drawing now ! And resembles an old drag artist ! Why is she ok with showing these pictures so publicly. Her actual head now looks as though it has died several weeks ago, it's literally melted and looks smashed in !!!😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mavvers our Kittens has many times listed her lies with dates etc.Also Holly as well.God you can’t keep up with her lies.Nasty cow she is.
Kittens summary was very insightful. I'm fairly new on this thread, so later I'll spend a bit of Wiki time catching up. I'm swapping between this and Kipper!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Kittens summary was very insightful. I'm fairly new on this thread, so later I'll spend a bit of Wiki time catching up. I'm swapping between this and Kipper!
Awww unfortunatly there’s been so much info etc,wiki not really updated🥴 read a couple of Fred’s though.❤

Reactions: 6
You can see that her face was beginning to cave in in 2016
This is how she looked 6 months later.

She claimed her teeth implants gave her septicaemia that rotted a hole under her nostril - nothing to do with the up to 11 bags of cocaine she admitted she was taking.

She has done no acting work since her face started collapsing in 2016, or any work whatsoever apart from appearing for an evening in an adult pantomime in the back room of a pub last December.
---
Her last actual day of paid employment was when she started work in a tooth whitening clinic in December 2016. She was sacked after 1 day after leaving bloody tissues everywhere.

November 2016 - New career offering teeth whitening - https://heatworld.com/celebrity/news/danniella-westbrook-new-career/

December 2016 - sacked from job after a day for leaving bloodied tissues everywhere - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ired-teeth-whitening-job-ONE-day-hygiene.html

With an extra nostril emerging under her nose Polo's priority was getting a designer vagina operation which she live streamed!

December 2016 - Livestreams her designer vagina operation - https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/2306355/danniella-westbrook-films-her-designer-vagina-op-live-from-the-operating-table-for-intimate-snapchat-video-and-claims-toyboy-ex-george-arnold-is-back-in-touch/#:~:text=DANNIELLA Westbrook has boasted about,a string of missed calls
---
And this Polo being operated on during 2015 to rebuild her nose paid for by Botched up Bodies. And she repays the hardworking surgeons and the generosity of Botched up Bodies by snorting an industrial size amount of Cocaine to completely destroy all their work. And we wonder why the NHS have not yet started any reconstruction work.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

I saw TT a clip the other day where she she was saying she was doing a minimum of 11g’s a day right up until the day she went into BB and all family including her kids were terrified for her. She just laughed it off as being a massive comedown going in and said she was professional as no one knew and she could turn it on if she wanted too!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Goodness me... the pictures are utterly tragic!! I've never seen anything like it... she looks like a really bad drawing now ! And resembles an old drag artist ! Why is she ok with showing these pictures so publicly. Her actual head now looks as though it has died several weeks ago, it's literally melted and looks smashed in !!!😱😱
I think she has gone beyond caring now. She is desperate for money to fuel her drug habit and is prepared to humiliate herself for cash.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Wayne will have lines ready and waiting for her arrival
Thread suggestion - #10 Can she go any lower to keep the coke up her blower?
Its crack 🙄 I’ve been in addiction for 33 three years and work in recovery now. I have a hole in my septum and I put the sniff down and picked the pipe up. It’s not possible for her to sniff anymore, she would have to be constantly picking/blowing her nose and even I used to worry my nose would fall off. It’s a different high aswell when your septum is collapsed. Also from my experience of meetings/recovery etc even if your nose isn’t falling off you will replace it with a pipe. You are searching for more of a buzz! This is why she HAS to keep her money coming in any way. I would literally want to cry when I couldn’t afford any more crack, it’s nuts but crack just hemorrhages money like no tomorrow. Sniff can be costly but once you pick that pipe up you literally cannot stop! It’s just never ending my sessions would cost hundreds! I would say I could spend £50 on a packet and then be ok with going to bed if I had to. Crack is a whole different ballgame. It is just never ending you could be on your knees praying to god to make it stop in the next breath you are calling the dealer for more. It’s an anti social drug not a party drug. You end up just sat smoking it for days alone it’s just the worse. Plus it’s really aging!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
This is from 2015 where her ex warned that £200,000 Big Brother fee would go straight up her nose

Danniella Westbrook's former toyboy lover has pleaded with Celebrity Big Brother bosses to stop her going in the House – saying the show will “kill her”.

Model Jude Moore, 19, who is less than half Danniella’s age, fears she will use her rumoured £200,000 earnings from the Channel 5 reality show to buy Class A drugs and go on a binge.

Reactions: 10
DM: ....channeling Marilyn Monroe...

Me: From where? The grave? 😆

She is a state!
All the newspapers are running with the same, they all keep reposting it on their FB feeds.
The comments are just comical, hardly anyone has a gram of sympathy for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All the newspapers are running with the same, they all keep reposting it on their FB feeds.
The comments are just comical, hardly anyone has a gram of sympathy for her.
And this is the problem.

Polo and the tabloids have a symbiotic parasitic relationship.

Polo needs the tabloids to keep the money trickling in and give her the publicity she craves.

For the tabloids Polo is a source of very cheap stories and guaranteed views - she is clickbait heaven.

She is like a performing monkey being thrown peanuts and poked with sticks to keep performing.

Reactions: 12
Those photos left me speechless, like someone else said on here she’s clearly that desperate for money she’s prepared to sell humiliating photos in order to get cash, she knows how bad she looks but she’s beyond caring, as long as she gets paid. I’ll be surprised if she survives another year to be honest.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.