Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, couldn't post from my phone but I'm on laptop now.

So she was joking around with this guy Ross a couple of hours ago...

View attachment 2373624

But then an hour ago posted this...

View attachment 2373625
Ross obviously didn't want to stick his cock into crazy. Polo obviously tried to gatecrash his holiday wanting freebies. Ross obviously said no and Polo does what she always does when she can't get what she wants.

Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
This just in.

If looks could kill.

View attachment 2373707
The face looks better with the bandages πŸ‘πŸ˜›
---
If you were this kids mother and you saw him on insta looking like the walking dead…..would you actually like the picture and carry on pissing or whatever it up in Ibiza or would you get the next flight to where he was and get him admitted somewhere……yeah didn’t think she would
Kai is going he same way, isn't he - looks terrible β˜ΉπŸ˜”.

Yes, you'd move heaven/earth to do what's right by your kid - she comes first, sadly ☹

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Fascinated by the thread lifts to her knees and elbows, photos needed please πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

Another distraction from her boat race, ohh you have such lovely mesmerising knees, and im sure your elbows must be peachy too, lets have a peek.
Never heard such bollocks!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
WTAF ! I can’t believe these pics !
Necrotic!
If the outside is this FuΒ£&ed then what the hell is the inside like - mind and organs ?!?!
I’ve said it before on here if I get a paper cut I’m out with the salt and water or antiseptic wipes lol
When you think someone can’t sink lower and they do then how the hell do we go from here ?!
Maturity could have helped her - I have not been perfect but I’ve tried to put things right as I’ve got older and learned lessons
Her - OMG she’s regressing- there’s no hope and no good ending as she must be so self centred and not willing to try for her family.
She honestly still sees young Daniella when she looks in the mirror - deluded as Fu3Β£ !!
Selfish knobhead and I think that no matter what trauma she has been through and she probably has there is no need to be a crappy mum and fleece old men !!!
Sepsis story incoming yet again - all her own fault !!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.