Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you have it people a genuine bit of TRUTH she gets her FAKE bags, shoes, gear from Jack's in instabul in Turkey. The World Renowed country that sell 100% grade h FAKE gear. While stood on a boat flicking her hair around with her upside smile and nose flap gusting about in the wind filming herself while absolutely no one takes the slightest bit of interest in the mutten dressed as lamb in the corner, whys shes not tossing men overboard with all the attention shes getting, genuinely suprsied she didn't have a massive pair of FAKE Louis Vuitton sunglasses on to go with her entire FAKE image....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks like Mrs Potato Head, but some kid has put the pieces on wrong πŸ₯Έ
IMG_20230716_225152.jpg

Also, look at those eyes ❄❄❄❄

• Haha
  • Wow
Just woke the husband up at the side of me trying not to laugh that I ended up laughing out loud at that picture 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx.
Good to hear I made you laugh, I think I certainly be using this pic of her on her future photos πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx...

Resizer_16895468653941.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah nice day out with her scouse drug dealer mates I see. Makes sense why she was staying in that posh hotel. She's deffo dealing drugs or doing runs for them. She just can't keep away from the stuff ❄❄❄ She's holding another phone as well as the one she's filming with. Why would she need two phones? Absolute rotter!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Looooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„β€πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx.
Good to hear I made you laugh, I think I certainly be using this pic of her on her future photos πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’–πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx...

View attachment 2313194
Oh our dear Pom,pmsl clever Pom.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣❀❀😍😍
---
Ah nice day out with her scouse drug dealer mates I see. Makes sense why she was staying in that posh hotel. She's deffo dealing drugs or doing runs for them. She just can't keep away from the stuff ❄❄❄ She's holding another phone as well as the one she's filming with. Why would she need two phones? Absolute rotter!
Burner phone all her druggie contacts.❄❄❄❄❄❄Snowbitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank you Pom for the brilliant pics!

I'm speechless this morning and nearly spat my tea out having just watched her IG vid (posted earlier).

What happened to our stunning Cameron Diaz lookalike??

No filter, just make up and surgery.... aye right!!

Yikes - that second picture 🀣🀣 In what universe can anyone think that looks good ffs… you just wouldn’t bother posting it would you 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s off her bleeping box as per usual..Westcrack you want more ❄Me dear? Don’t worry delivery soon sweetieCuntcrack.☺

• Haha
More pics from Turkey...

Why is her gob never closed? Is that not possible now?
---
People who aren’t overdrawn don’t have these problems, anyway.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.