Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can't be making any money from her OF, she spends all her time posting filtred vidoes and pictures on her socials im wondering if she's a Prostitute, and the millionaire BF that's she's not mentioned in recent days was a client, further more what's happend to Hatchett ?? who she was asking to marry her only last week on Insta. Coke really does make you forgetfull doesn't it along with destroying your face, I can't keep up with her lies anymore & the Scum must be desperate for collumsl itches keep commenting on this vile bint.
I mentioned that Error the other day,I fink richman is a client,it was said ages ago,may have been on very earlier fred that she was Tomming in Liverpool.May have got that wrong (Liverpool) bet defo Tomming.

Reactions: 4
Why is her gob never closed? Is that not possible now?
---

People who aren’t overdrawn don’t have these problems, anyway.
The fraud charges will be more of a problem for her than bad credit. My exs mother reported me saying I’d made fraudulent transactions and basically stolen money from my ex and despite the fact my ex went and told them himself it wasn’t like that, and despite the fact the bank sent me a letter stating that they had seen absolutely no evidence to show they were fraudulent, and they did not believe there was any wrongdoing, they closed my account and I couldn’t get a proper account for ages.

My brother who works for a bank told me that any kind of fraud accusation or suspicion puts a like marker on you that flags up when they credit check you (he explained it much better than I am doing).

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Filtered to fuckery.🤣
---
So what do us fredcracks think what the real problem is with the bank account,Dodgy money coming in? ❄
I don’t know what the problem with that specific account is, but the reason she has to use them and not a proper bank will be because of that bloke she’s under investigation for. The police will have involved the fraud departments of anyone she banks with.

Revolut offers banking services but they are not licensed as a bank in the UK. They have applied to be though, so maybe they’re kicking anyone with flags for fraud off.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know what the problem with that specific account is, but the reason she has to use them and not a proper bank will be because of that bloke she’s under investigation for. The police will have involved the fraud departments of anyone she banks with.

Revolut offers banking services but they are not licensed as a bank in the UK. They have applied to be though, so maybe they’re kicking anyone with flags for fraud off.
Makes a lot of scense.

Reactions: 5
Makes a lot of scense.
You can have wages/benefits paid into it now like a normal bank too, your Money just isn’t protected and as Polo is demonstrating, they’re not under the same obligations as a proper bank with regards to leaving someone without access to money.

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving bleep, but it wont enter her rotting skull that she’s only stuck without money because she conned someone out of all theirs so no real bank will have her and any existing real bank accounts will have been frozen since the start of the police investigating her.

Reactions: 10
If the Serious Crimes Unit or whichever police department it is are looking into her it is likely there is a flag on any account she has isnt it?

Reactions: 4
If the Serious Crimes Unit or whichever police department it is are looking into her it is likely there is a flag on any account she has isnt it?
I commented about it above.

You don’t even need police to get flagged. I ended up with it on the basis of my exs mum walking into our local branch and claiming I’d logged into my exs account and made unauthorised/fraudulent transactions, with absolutely no evidence, just her word, my Barclays basic account was frozen and later closed completely even though my ex went and told them what his mum said wasn’t true, and they sent me a letter stating they had looked into it and had no reason to believe I’d done anything wrong, I couldn’t get a bank account at all for ages even after the Barclays had decided I’d not done anything.

My brother has worked for a couple of banksand done something to do with anti fraud (he wanted to work in the fraud department at one point) and he said It comes up straight away when they do their checks and that would be why they were refusing me immediately.

Even staff at the most basic level of where he worked can see information about people who are flagged for fraud and on watchlists when they bring up their account like, say when they phone in for whatever reason, you go through security and the person on the other end of the phone brings up your account on their computer, it tells them there too.

With that level of police investigation polos bank accounts will be frozen completely and she won’t be able to open another one unless it’s decided she’s done nothing wrong and she goes through the actual people who deal with it (a bit like like getting your credit file corrected).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I commented about it above.

You don’t even need police to get flagged. I ended up with it on the basis of my exs mum walking into our local branch and claiming I’d logged into my exs account and made unauthorised/fraudulent transactions, with absolutely no evidence, just her word, my Barclays basic account was frozen and later closed completely even though my ex went and told them what his mum said wasn’t true, and they sent me a letter stating they had looked into it and had no reason to believe I’d done anything wrong, I couldn’t get a bank account at all for ages even after the Barclays had decided I’d not done anything.

My brother has worked for a couple of banksand done something to do with anti fraud (he wanted to work in the fraud department at one point) and he said It comes up straight away when they do their checks and that would be why they were refusing me immediately.

Even staff at the most basic level of where he worked can see information about people who are flagged for fraud and on watchlists when they bring up their account like, say when they phone in for whatever reason, you go through security and the person on the other end of the phone brings up your account on their computer, it tells them there too.

With that level of police investigation polos bank accounts will be frozen completely and she won’t be able to open another one unless it’s decided she’s done nothing wrong and she goes through the actual people who deal with it (a bit like like getting your credit file corrected).
So terfette,do you think this fraud is still being investigated,quite a few peeps involved,obviously forensic analysts etc,fraud can take a helluva lot of time,we’ve seen cases in the news that investigations go on long time,lots of money involved in this one.
Also if they have cleared her surely police would say investigation has completed no charges etc.

Reactions: 7
So terfette,do you think this fraud is still being investigated,quite a few peeps involved,obviously forensic analysts etc,fraud can take a helluva lot of time,we’ve seen cases in the news that investigations go on long time,lots of money involved in this one.
Also if they have cleared her surely police would say investigation has completed no charges etc.
I think it’s likely the investigation is ongoing tbh. As you rightly say it can take years.

Reactions: 8
She's definitely offering her services to desperate men with different packages on offer. All come with choose your hole and free coke. She does a special offer for the punter who wants to put a bag over her head but it costs more. Then they get the chance to purchase a picture of her which they can customise with a 'I was here' wrote over the appropriate hole on the pic. I believe the sex up the nozzer is the popular option as it gets extra lube from all her snot.
Sorry if anyone is/ or was eating guys 😆
Sorry I did have a nightmare about this. I used to cam and the blokes fetishism could be really weird (I won't go into detail) but I 100 % think after this some depraved people would pay enough for "the nozzer"(online) for 100 that being a score if your desperate enough...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.