Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fella has Revolut and he's never once had a problem. Her account gets frozen all the time. Wonder what the difference is? My fella isn't a scum bag thieving druggie that's what.

Reactions: 21
Thank you Pom for the brilliant pics!

I'm speechless this morning and nearly spat my tea out having just watched her IG vid (posted earlier).

What happened to our stunning Cameron Diaz lookalike??

No filter, just make up and surgery.... aye right!!
Her nose is getting worse by the day!
---
More pics from Turkey...

Good god..that nose is starting to twist its way right around...its going to be upside down soon!
---
---

Good god..that nose is starting to twist its way right around...its going to be upside down soon!
Just like her upside down mouth 😂 🤣 :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She said it’s the second time the bank has frozen her account,Nahhh more times than that Westcrack.🤣You’ve said it yourself.Ahh memory eh❄

• Haha
Banks don’t like weird payments into normal accounts (such as punters or OF) so I’m sure if she tan a legit business and it was a business account there would t be a problem. Many of the big banks got huge fines recently for not cracking down on money laundering and she sounds like she has raised some red flags

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Banks don’t like weird payments into normal accounts (such as punters or OF) so I’m sure if she tan a legit business and it was a business account there would t be a problem. Many of the big banks got huge fines recently for not cracking down on money laundering and she sounds like she has raised some red flags
Yes,she maybe dealing as well which wouldn’t surprise me in the least.❄

Reactions: 9
Is Revolut even a real bank account? No shade on anyone here who uses it, but I just use it overseas to avoid charges! Maybe she can’t actually get an account with one of the big banks?

Reactions: 8
Is Revolut even a real bank account? No shade on anyone here who uses it, but I just use it overseas to avoid charges! Maybe she can’t actually get an account with one of the big banks?
It’s a Lithuanian company that own it according to Google ,I reckon other banks won’t touch her.

Reactions: 8
---

---

Just like her upside down mouth 😂 🤣 :sick:
I'm absolutely ♥in all the FAKE gear she's being papped in, who's the photographer tho, they seem to be getting right up close for them pictures in the pool & again to wording in the article is funny, are they taking the wee wee. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm absolutely ♥in all the FAKE gear she's being papped in, who's the photographer tho, they seem to be getting right up close for them pictures in the pool & again to wording in the article is funny, are they taking the wee wee. 🤣

“The word ‘Dior’ was emblazoned across one side of Danniella’s bikini…” Just 🤦‍♀️

I have asked myself if she is in on the whole piss-take because how? How can she be so deluded??
- I get it, drugs ***Sigh***

I genuinely feel sorry for her sometimes, second hand embarrassment an all but man she never learns does she? Still here I am fascinated by her… hoping for an epiphany (for her family - kids - sake) feeling their pain in reference to my own mothers alcoholism

Hideously Sad

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“The word ‘Dior’ was emblazoned across one side of Danniella’s bikini…” Just 🤦‍♀️

I have asked myself if she is in on the whole piss-take because how? How can she be so deluded??
- I get it, drugs ***Sigh***

I genuinely feel sorry for her sometimes, second hand embarrassment an all but man she never learns does she? Still here I am fascinated by her… hoping for an epiphany (for her family - kids - sake) feeling their pain in reference to my own mothers alcoholism

Hideously Sad
Nope she will go on and on,her nose is rotted to duck..she’s been in rehab more times than we can count,She loves it Tea!She will go on.

• Heart
She's definitely offering her services to desperate men with different packages on offer. All come with choose your hole and free coke. She does a special offer for the punter who wants to put a bag over her head but it costs more. Then they get the chance to purchase a picture of her which they can customise with a 'I was here' wrote over the appropriate hole on the pic. I believe the sex up the nozzer is the popular option as it gets extra lube from all her snot.
Sorry if anyone is/ or was eating guys 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She's definitely offering her services to desperate men with different packages on offer. All come with choose your hole and free coke. She does a special offer for the punter who wants to put a bag over her head but it costs more. Then they get the chance to purchase a picture of her which they can customise with a 'I was here' wrote over the appropriate hole on the pic. I believe the sex up the nozzer is the popular option as it gets extra lube from all her snot.
Sorry if anyone is/ or was eating guys 😆
Sick fuckers eh sticking their smelly cook up it’s snozz.🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Sick fuckers eh sticking their smelly cook up it’s snozz.🤮
She can't be making any money from her OF, she spends all her time posting filtred vidoes and pictures on her socials im wondering if she's a Prostitute, and the millionaire BF that's she's not mentioned in recent days was a client, further more what's happend to Hatchett ?? who she was asking to marry her only last week on Insta. Coke really does make you forgetfull doesn't it along with destroying your face, I can't keep up with her lies anymore & the Scum must be desperate for collumsl itches keep commenting on this vile bint.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.