Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotel follows a few z listers like ferry and Dawson and at least one person I've never heard of had posted with #gifted
---
So broke that she doesnt know when she will eat again.
Its a mystery how she got that room, its not like she is a good advertisement for the hotel or even if its the sort of hotel any of her followers would be interested in booking.
Id be tempted to call security if i was a guest, the crack den is down the road love!
She's probs pinched a load of muffins and croissants to keep her going in lean times

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It is bloody strange,but we know what a crafty bleep she is,bit of money from OF,thinks to herself I will book into nice good hotel make out I’m with somebody,so I can eat two breakies cos I’m Hank marvin after me come down❄.
---
The hotel follows a few z listers like ferry and Dawson and at least one person I've never heard of had posted with #gifted
---

She's probs pinched a load of muffins and croissants to keep her going in lean times
Don’t you mean crumpets.🤣we have a lovely fab pic of her crumpet face.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is bloody strange,but we know what a crafty bleep she is,bit of money from OF,thinks to herself I will book into nice good hotel make out I’m with somebody,so I can eat two breakies cos I’m Hank marvin after me come down❄.
---

Man where is pom when you need a crumpet polo photoshop...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sure did she put a vid on her IG reel
---

Millionaire men always find ladies with collapsed faces and a drug habit totally irresistible
Maybe she's registered with the council as homeless and this is her emergency accommodation

Screenshot 2023-07-14 163702.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's registered with the council as homeless and this is her emergency accommodation

View attachment 2308009
What site did you get those prices on....significantly cheaper than rates published on the hotel website. Not that I would ever stay there (unless work took me to cw) but looks like some bargain prices, might be useful for my own future holiday bookings.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What site did you get those prices on....significantly cheaper than rates published on the hotel website. Not that I would ever stay there (unless work took me to cw) but looks like some bargain prices, might be useful for my own future holiday bookings.
You sure?🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Old crumpet face must be there on a “job”……….some old man she’s fleecing
…….any hole is a goal

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It was on Kayak but i think they're misleading just to get people on the site, just like westcrack really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---

Oi she had to get her fruit corner out for that £80, She's booked in a nice hotel, "Trivago style" £55 cause it's 6 mile inland not where the holiday scene is, probably got a 37 quid flight from Twerky to Cyprus on Our Lady Air cause she thinks she Sam Mitchel and shes go'in tu visit our Grrrant with all the FAKE gear from the Bizzar Market she's about to start being papped in, (I kid you not) pics of her round a pool on her own in her Ed Hardy 2 piece using her 3 remaining quid for some grade C nose bag

I could be wrong....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The hotel has some fairly expensive rooms polo is in the cheap one, the queen standard.

Having looked at the IG reel about 10 times now I'm thinking I can only see one cup of coffee, so perhaps she is there alone and she's just got a healthy appetite and she is able to polish off a full English followed by a plate of pancakes....
---
And as for the nasal fetishism *shudders* I would have thought a nice nose would be more attractive?? Although, as I type I realise perhaps a nose with just one big nostril would be more "accomodating"

OMG I feel dirty now even having these thoughts I wish I didn't have an imagination :sick:
I stayed at the riverside plaza in Westminster ( good enough for scheringzer good enough for me). Got a free upgrade to a suite. Restaurant was amazing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.