Daniella Westbrook #9 A necrotic mess with a surplus wedding dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

This is quite an interesting watch👆 ... I know Brain has his issues, and he delivers the message he`s trying to convey in the wrong way, hence doesn't get taken seriously, because of this ..... however ... he comes across in most of these videos as telling the truth, I believe him over lying westcrack any day
I haven't watched the whole video but his reenactment of the room set up and the kids had me in tears.
He doesn't seem like he's lying, despite all his 'issues'.
If this happened and I think it likely did, that means there's hundreds of thousands of people who know the names of the perpetrators.
And the police coming to him constantly, it seems a lot of cops for a paranoid sto er, unless he's done more we don't see...

I remember Browns being a huge name club when I was young.
If DW fame is off the back of being exploited as a child then it explains a lot, I have a family member with serious addiction issues who was abused as a child (regularly)
I really hope someone takes BH seriously, not sure if anymore video from Ben hatchet or Brian ?

Reactions: 7
I haven't watched the whole video but his reenactment of the room set up and the kids had me in tears.
He doesn't seem like he's lying, despite all his 'issues'.
If this happened and I think it likely did, that means there's hundreds of thousands of people who know the names of the perpetrators.
And the police coming to him constantly, it seems a lot of cops for a paranoid sto er, unless he's done more we don't see...

I remember Browns being a huge name club when I was young.
If DW fame is off the back of being exploited as a child then it explains a lot, I have a family member with serious addiction issues who was abused as a child (regularly)
I really hope someone takes BH seriously, not sure if anymore video from Ben hatchet or Brian ?
I posted somewhere on this thread about BH and his video with Peter Jukes its on BH YouTube. PJ is a respected journo / writer and runs byline times. The convo was about phone tapping, not the red room abuse. I do believe BH and I find it hard to believe that Polo called him a liar. She ranted it wasn't BH that was abused it was me.

I am sure a lot of these child stars were exploited and abused, those involved in operation yewtree would have been active. Shady tit is still going down... I'm thinking Huw and Dan Wootton...

I think the only thing we can say for sure is that both BH and Polo are fucked in the head

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Brilliant thank you pom!
---

Nothing new this morning other than her Cameron Diaz catfish filter pic getting lots of compliments
You're welcome 😊💕🥰💖🤗🥰❤😘 xx.

New black hole found in space affectionately called The Polo Nose 😄 x ...

Resizer_16894502263733.jpg

Even Earth is shocked how bad it looks!

Resizer_16894502375621.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course you are ... and all your ongoing mule ❄❄❄❄❄ trips to and from Turkey are going to be visiting him .... What a lucky guy

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Of course you are ... and all your ongoing mule ❄❄❄❄❄ trips to and from Turkey are going to be visiting him .... What a lucky guy
bleeping state of her tracey.🤣🤣erm Methinks it’s 🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OK; So this "rich businessman" who could have his pick of thousands of young, bewful girly moddles simply Because he's loaded is going to take on this raddled, drug addicted, lying old boiler is he? Yeah righty-ho Westcrack!
Pull the other one - its got bells on it :ROFLMAO:😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw a few pictures online of the porta potties in Dubai and some of them are absolutely stunning, think model and ballerina mixed. Not sure that Polo is quite in their league somehow…

• Haha
  • Sad
bleeping hell, what's wrong with her eyebrow? Even that's wonky!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
The wording in the article is pretty funny

"She has spent nearly seven years travelling all over the country to visit him but it seems the closer he is to coming home, the more the cracks are showing".

All the traveling around the country was sofa surfing, The cracks are in her face, her nose that literally is just a flap of skin covering a dirty abscess filed puss pit not to mention the hole on the side of her temple.

bleeping hell, what's wrong with her eyebrow? Even that's wonky!! 😂😂

View attachment 2312566
Listen to her breathing as the lift doors open you can hear her weezing, as for the Spa, she's using the facility's in the hotel, the pool, the steam room etc, she won't actually be paying for any real treatments and as for the BUSY month she's just had.... yes its hard work dossing about in a FREE consultation hotel in Turkey that they've more than likely binned you from as you out stayed you're welcome in all the FAKE gear from the Bizzar Market that your new FAKE millionaire boyfriend paid for and now you're dossing it up in a hotel on London because you haven't got a home not one will let you sofa surf and you haven't a pot to piss in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooo I'm ♥in the FAKE Louie Vuitton belt she's passing off as real, it's about as real as the life she think she lives. Shes only got to earn another £16.50 reshuffling her beef currains online, then she can book her flight to (Our Graaant) in Cyprus in a Trivago Style 17km from anywhere motel. ON HER OWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.