Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I saw a photo of Mussolini after he had been hung in a square and his face looked very similar 3 days after he died.
How could a surgeon touch her with all the damage she has done, it’s beyond cosmetic and is like putting glitter on a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Anna666

VIP Member
Both these ` surgeons ` need to contact the British press to give their side, its only fair 🤷‍♀️ ... they can expose this scumbag, who goes through life, sniffing, lying, catfishing, stealing ... grifting, the list is endless ... she is well known for turning on others, even her own kids, when things don't go ` her way ` .... I've witnessed this many times on social media over the years, she even lashes out on those who defend her ... everyone knew she would go for the botch job, because no surgeon worth their salt would risk touching someone who has had a lifelong drug habit, someone who is ` still ` using, for the major surgery she needs, what they did, was probably all they could do under the circumstances .... I hope they both contact their lawyers, its about time someone shut this no mark down permanently! finally, thanks @HollyGolightly for the pipping hot brilliant tea:coffee: .... now someone needs to get a message to lynxlubedodgybarnet boy, to let him know he`s getting married once released :unsure: .... got a feeling no one has told him yet 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

BessieNessie

VIP Member
So it’s not her face as it is now? They are the “before” pictures? It’s hard to keep up, she looks the same as before so .. 🤷🏻‍♀️

*Waiting patiently to see the real results of her latest no-expense-spared procedure..

IMG_7673.jpeg

• Haha
She's going to die isn't she. It's just a matter of time. I take no joy in that.
The “ surgeon” / clinician / therapist has not managed her expectations. They have perhaps over promised and under delivered , or DW has not listened. I suspect she will be back on the gear big time as reality kicks on no amount of filler etc I’d going to fix this. Sadly I think you are right @Angelic37 she’s going to OD or get a fat emboli in her lung or somewhere which will finish her off. . She looks at least 70. All self inflicted. It takes a lot of courage and bravery to embark on a sober programme and constant struggle to keep on the straight and narrow. She needs stability to do this and sadly like kipper , her chaotic life isn’t conducive to survival in the long term

• Sad
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Mrs Polo Kelly knows that lying pays.

She lied for a year about having facial reconstruction surgery. Loads of media coverage.

She had cosmetic procedures and flogs post op photos.

She then blames 'botched' surgery for her face looking the way it does. She flogs photos loads of media coverage.

She has gone into overdrive with her Backgrid photo shoots spouting utter bullshit.

And the media laps it up and published her photos and fake stories.

She is laughing all the way to the bank.

If anyone else spouted the utter crap Mrs Polo Kelly does they would be exposed by the media.

For Mrs Polo Kelly her lies make her money.
A Tattler mentioned that that Turkish female surgeon who tried to help her called her a liar and had contacted lawyers. I hope they drag her saggy arse through the courts.

Anna666

VIP Member
Translated ... because this is not written in English ...... ` NO ONE not even my kids, will return my calls, answer my messages .... family, and friends ALL ignoring me, because they warned me to not go through with these ` cosmetic procedures ` ... I NEVER learn from past fuck ups .... now Im left here, in Portugal, not able to pay for the room, agent has fucked off ... I'm SKINT ... drugged up, drunk, posting incoherent crap on IG, hoping some mug will bite to help me get back to the UK, so the NHS can sort the sepsis .... with a face more fucked up, than before, feeling sorry for myself ... knowing full well the Turkish surgeons will sue my manky old ` lying ` arse, Im too drunk, high to care .... Im working hard on Kai, he usually folds, falls for my momma BS .... in order to fleece him for cash ... and the local crack dealer wants paying ` :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
This. No word of a lie, it's no secret about my inclinations (mostly in the past) for the white stuff... but honestly, seeing the state of Daniella terrifies me. It has definitely played a part in me reducing my consumption from every weekend, to every few months if that. Not ideal, I know, but I'm better than I was.

She could actually thrive if she fully embraced recovery and went out to schools and youth associations to warn against drug misuse. It will never happen will it 😞 I just don't feel the hatred against her that I do for the Skank, I definitely feel more pity than hate.
Understand dear Angelic,she’s been on it for soo long since 14yrs old,taking it whilst in Labour as well,I think her son is fucked as well.Think I’ve mentioned she comes from not far from me,I have friends that told me years and years ago how zapped she used to be at very young age.🙁

Also been in rehab sooo many times as well.

• Sad
I am sure I read somewhere she also rubbed coke on her gums as a pain relief.
She did indeed. After getting free dental implants, not only did she smoke against medical advice, she then rubbed copious amounts of Cocaine to relieve the pain. She claimed she didn't snort any so not to damage her septum. Her dodgy implants caused her gums to recede and her implants to fail. She got a blood infection apparently that led to Septicaemia that erupted into her third nostril and this caused her bone to 'rot'. None of this was down to Cocaine you understand.
---
Spare a thought for convicted drug dealer David Kelly - to be released later this year into the arms of Polo.

I have no sympathy fro drug dealers but surely this constitutes cruel and unusual punishment.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So Portugal is not “home” like we suspected, just using the excuse to get “surgery” in the UK as to why she’s coming “home” to the UK?? I can’t see her staying with that Aisleyne but if she is this is going to be brilliant😂 Westrack falls out with everyone but I reckon Aisleye has loads of dirt on her so if she stays with her and falls out with her (which is almost 💯 likely) we are in for a show 😂

I'll bet they've gone threeways with Wayne Lineker more than once.

• Sick
  • Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Have we twigged what Mrs Polo Kelly has done yet?

She has completely changed the narrative about her face hasn't she!

Instead of it being caused by botched dental implants causing septicemia and osteoporosis or cocaine use the media narrative has now successfully been changed to 'botched' Turkish surgery.

This is the story the media will repeat time and time again.

She lies and gets paid for her lies and the media will now repeat her lies.
---
Yet again she is the 'victim' - first the 'victim' of botched dental implants now the 'victim' of botched Turkish surgery. It is never her fault. It is always someone elses fault. She won't take responsibility for her own action - her face collapsed due to copious quantities of Cocaine. She lied about facial reconstruction surgery and when she was backed into a corner with nowhere to go and with the fear of being exposed as a liar in the media she pulls the 'victim' card and the happy media plays along and and prints story after story with her new sex doll lips and hamster cheeks lopsided face and wonky nose pictures because repeating her lies means story after story instead of exposing her for the fraud she is.

As for being 'stuck' in Portugal - a cheap flight is about £60.
Let her be stuck in Portugal.
I'm personally waiting to even get a bloody phone call back from a doctor let alone see one!
That's with pains and raised blood pressure of 168/90, NHS111 is next to useless in that it just tells me to see my doctor.
My OH is on a waiting list for surgery and is a regular now at A&E with infection requiring antibiotics and painkillers with a strangulation hernia and gall bladder problems yet this useless druggy cunt moans and groans because they can't make her beautiful by performing a miracle to fix the absolute mess that is the remnants of her face, ravaged by coke and stupid surgery by butchers at her bequest.
She's had numerous opportunities to have help to cure her addictions but is unfortunately one of life's entitled wasters, there comes a point in life whereby you have to take responsibilities for your own actions and face some home truths instead of thinking that life and everybody else owes you something.
I truly can't find any pity or feel sorry for the likes of Polo and her ilk, it's reserved for those who's lives they ruin, often innocent children.

• Heart

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
First post here after wandering over from the Jack Monroe threads.
I don’t get the “taken too much fat so I don’t have a six pack“ claim. 6 packs are just the stomach muscles exposed due to low body fat so it doesn‘t make sense 🤷‍♀️ Also I see zero evidence of any surgery to remove fat on her stomach - it looks just like mine! I’m 58, have had two pregnancies which left me with stretch marks and I even have a tattoo in the same place and a wrinkle above my belly button. But I’ve never had any fat sucked out of it though….

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
She must really be living hand to snout?? Needs paid by fat daddy Chad so she can get home....so she must really not have a pot to piss in.....no reserves at all......when she was carrying on about Revolut blocking her card she said she couldn't get home....so again she must have had no money at all....what an awful life to lead.....lying about fancy wedding dresses when you've not got one penny to your name!! Shameful really....selling lies to earn pennies!! This gravy train with the press needs to end now and this horror needs to slither off under the rock she belongs under!!
Why does she need to fly home?
She's at home remember in Portugal.
And as for coming back Blighty for the NHS to fix her mush, she'll need referrals and appointments, they are not going to treat rebuilding her beauty as a priority.
I'm fact as far as I'm concerned she can fuck right off, there's people waiting for routine life changing operations so why does this drug riddled arsehole deserve preferential treatment?
I doubt the cunt has ever paid tax or stamps in her life so why should anybody else fund health care for it?

• Heart
Yes I think so did you see the post about Westcrack not getting any money from Chad ! I think old fat Chad will be shit scared and fuck her orf..Those Docs hopefully will Sue.
Just shows Daddy is getting cash for selling stories and Polo wants her cut.

She really is Daddy's bitch.

Last edited:
  • Haha