Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anna666

VIP Member
This is the woman who has had support, and money over the years in order to help with her addiction MANY times over .... much more than most people get, her x husband paid a few times for expensive rehab, and she just took the piss being a nightmare to those treating her, running away to go find drugs, apparently her parents did the same

I read one of her books some years ago, and she admits all this, and even more shocking she ` boasts ` .. about being ` a difficult bitch, I am never satisfied ` from a young age ... wears it like a badge of honour ....

She has had ample opportunity, and money to get herself clean, but fucked it up every time ... her father didn't want her being in showbiz and tried to stop it, but the mother a former ` bunny girl ` in some sleazy London club, ignored him, and encouraged her all the way ... this led to ` lil miss brat know it all ` doing what she wanted, she started earning a lot of money at a young age, was out at clubs from the age of 12 ( again boasting .. with makeup, and clothes, made herself look older ) .... said her parents couldn't control her, her words again ` I did what the fuck I wanted, no one could stop me ` and that's where her love of ❄ started ....

And here we are today ... she doesn't want to get clean, her face and history is proof of that, she has made quite a few claims that she was abused at a young age, has been gangraped for not paying a drug debt, gave blow jobs and sex to dealers in exchange for drugs and much more, along these lines .... but knowing that she's a habitual liar, it makes it hard to work out if it really happened, or is it part of her ` drug induced Psychosis ` is she making excuses to keep using ..... she's like ` the boy who cried wolf ` lies so much, that even if true, people wont believe her ... she has over the years lied about many serious medical situations, that just don't add up ... so she's capable of lying about anything

She had ` one ` acting job over 25yrs ago in EastEnders ( in all truth, she wasn't very good at it ... Kim Metcalf is a better Sam, westcrack doesn't even come close, Kim also has not destroyed her face with drugs, is still fresh faced ... very attractive at 49 ) and she fucked that up, time and time again, they gave her many chances, and she threw it in their faces ` ungrateful ` ... since then has not worked much, she always got by on her looks, thought they would last forever ... well ... we know how that has worked out .... NO ONE will employ her, she's too much of a liability, not professional, demanding, has delusions of grandeur, is ` difficult ` .... she also has quite a few mental health issues going on ` untreated ... her words again .. she wont take the meds given to her for her MH, claims to have schizophrenia, bipolar, BPD and a few others, all quite serious conditions, that require medication ... " IF " true ` .... like that other old whore pwiccceee, this can be due to their lifestyle choices, long term drink and drugs, does eventually, mess your mind up, pickles the brain ... as we are witnessing with both these skanks, again ... is it true? ... both are known liars ...... and a lot of these zlist skid marks like to use the mental health card when it suits them, which is an insult to those who really do suffer with ` real ` issues

westcrackpipe, has nothing going for her, so she now lives her life as a ` professional victim ` selling ridiculous stories, photos to the press, with the same theme, over and over ... blaming others for her fuck ups, she will carry on with this path, until one day, her luck will run out ..... finally, she is NOT clean, never was ... NEVER will be ❄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I don’t think he has anything to do with her,yes,she probably knew him few years ago probably supplied her usual ❄All lies got to be.
I happen to think that he will be ripped to shreds by the other inmates over Westcrack and the bloody state of the old boot. OK she's faymuss which is a bonus point plus she likely would drop 'em for a decent bag of sniff, BUT REALLY? Would a not-that-bad-looking young bloke with a decent Lynx collection really want to be seen with that, let alone marry it? Don't think so somehow :rolleyes:

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
She's deleted the secrets cabin post now, those comments about David must have hit a nerve :ROFLMAO:
Well a life long drug addict, getting involved with a ` convicted ` drug supplier/dealer, is never going to work out, or be the fairy tale she has going on in that thick head of hers ..... everyone but her, can see its a recipe for disaster ` IF ` true .... I'm pretty sure a young guy in his mid twenties, who has spent many years banged up, is going to come out and live with her ` happily ever after ` .... also all these planned luxury overseas holidays, she keeps bleating about on IG ( I'm sure his probation officer will have something to say about this, his crimes do not allow the free movement she thinks he will have ) she also keeps saying ` coming home ` when we all know, she doesn't have a fucking home!! 🙄 ... her fantasist delusional crap isnt even funny anymore, its just never ending lie after lie after LIE ... good to see people are calling out her BS

• Heart

Meehee69

It’s mad is tattle some places you find your people and some places you get shot down in flames.
I know where I won’t post again (super models) and where I will ( wild wild Westbrook) !
Whether that says more about them than me I don’t know and I ain’t gonna dwell on it but you are far nicer people here than the super model page lol 😂 #thankyou
#keeping it real
Sorry for detracting- she’s a horror and you lot are brill 🥰
Would like to know where the hole in her head came from , how much coke she does a day , the oldest bloke she has been with and if she has £1.22 or £4.80 in the bank ? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Cringing for her that she's posted this pic again pretending to be mother of the year, but Jodie just ignores her.
She's given herself a new face and turned the comments off too 👀

---
According to her this pic is from Wimbledon 19 years ago. But a google image search reveals the photo was taken at the "Ariel Champions Of The Future" celebrity tennis tournament at Regents Park Tennis Club London in June 2003 🤥 🤭
---
:unsure:

wimbledon.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just asking for a friend does anyone know what filters she uses I could do with a glow up. 🤣🤣 I'd say she's loving the pain meds..
Ask NASA. If you looked like her you would ensure you took something a bit stronger than pain meds...

Her nose is still wonky and her mouth is wonky - it leans the opposite way to her nose. The swelling is going down unevenly. Spare a thought for the poor fat cells doomed to die due to lack of care and attention :(

Remember folks. This creature is on the loose in Portugal. If you are on holiday or on a stag do this creature is on the prowl, stalking, hunting - looking for drunk lads to gatecrash. She will want free drinks, free drugs and if you are very very drunk you will wake up in the morning with this horror show next to you. Go to Spain. Better still stay at home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
It was last Saturday night she said she went to hospital... that was the same night the twitter guy saw her and said she was on drugs... maybe she was high and drunk and ended up pulling her stitches out.
---
Wound after care Polo style - going on the lash and posing in the sea and swimming pools.

WTF did Murat do?

Bilge did the thread lift did Murat do the fat sucking and pumping?
Murat did a thread lift, Bilge did another thread lift and fat transfers. I don't think she was happy with the results of the 1st one so went to Bilge for more work.

Bilge has informed her lawyers of the situation 👀

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
After her final ever surgical procedure and she's left looking like Ena Sharples if Ena Sharples was a crack addict. I don't know how she has the front to go out in public with that boat race

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I think she's in trouble because of the RIP post she put up for her friend Jody... the media has picked up the story and maybe the family wanted it kept private. I don't think anyone would want a relatives death announced in a tabloid newspaper, linked to Popeye and her botched Turkey surgery. So disrespectful.
Rumour has it she wasn't a friend of Jody. Just met her a few times and then lifted a picture of them together of J FB. Sold the story to the tabloids to make a few quid. If true scum.

• Wow
  • Angry

Pixie7

@BigBlue2018 I hope you feel better soon. You put these moaning grifters to shame the way they cry over the smallest thing whilst you have genuine conditions and have to cope with them.

Re the shithouse rat who threatened you...I'd sell your story when the time is right. It's all coming down for them two now and I'm sure the media would love to go to town on them when they are able to.

As for the westcrack rat... She needs a miracle. There is no way her face will ever resemble any normality ever again.
If I looked like that I'd hide away and not bring attention to myself.
No-one else to blame but herself.

I do wonder if she's done that hole herself somehow as like Kittens said any Dr would have shaved around the area in preparation for whatever they were about to do. She's either fallen and cut her head or done it to herself to try and bring a claim or story.

I really can't wait for the day these grifters get their Karma.
They really are a waste of oxygen and deserve every bit of bad luck coming their way.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
I see she's deleted the Valentine's Day pic of David from her IG too... and the wedding dress post has also gone, so is she trying to hide him now or has the engagement has been called off? Cancel the helicopter! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Jesus makes you wonder what the fuck the first surgeon did then for Bilge to have to try to correct it 🫢
Got a bit more info... Dr Murat did nothing wrong, the thread lift went well but the problems were because DW did no wound care after. And stitches came open somehow. It sounds like she's caused the damage herself. Also Chad is still following Murat so maybe it's true he isn't to blame.

• Sick
  • Heart

Sammiejayne444

Chatty Member
Firstly how the fuck is she still alive ? She's been on the ❄ for about 50 years now and still she's alive.
Secondly my nan was 90 a few months ago and looks 20 years younger than Westcrack.

• Haha
  • Heart

terfette

Chatty Member
B7373CFD-97CD-454C-AEBD-A6204A507992.jpeg
1B6A0FC5-70F4-4B26-A8C1-9884D77CAE45.png

Feel free to enlighten us exactly what has been done with this surgery?
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF WESTCRACK YOU DIDNT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER.
0226939A-F7A0-47A7-986B-F1B7F39D7FA5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21