Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ffs!! I'm pmsl!! How do u do it Pom??!! Quality 🀣

Our Pom is famous,her pics of cuntfeatures Skanky and Sinkboy are fantastic.🀣

Is Pom a He/She/Them/They/:innit bruv/ Themdontdothat?/:confused.com?

Aww my word I have seen so many @Pom Bear amazing pics ! The funniest and cleverest person- ever ever ! Thankyou xx

Thanks for all the lovely messages β€πŸ˜€πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xxxx

I'm a she lol πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•πŸ₯°πŸ’–β€πŸ€—πŸ˜˜ xx.

One more pic and then another perfume ad one for tomorrow night when I pop back on, I'm enjoying making these πŸ˜€πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16843568624331.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Have we twigged what Mrs Polo Kelly has done yet?

She has completely changed the narrative about her face hasn't she!

Instead of it being caused by botched dental implants causing septicemia and osteoporosis or cocaine use the media narrative has now successfully been changed to 'botched' Turkish surgery.

This is the story the media will repeat time and time again.

She lies and gets paid for her lies and the media will now repeat her lies.
---
Yet again she is the 'victim' - first the 'victim' of botched dental implants now the 'victim' of botched Turkish surgery. It is never her fault. It is always someone elses fault. She won't take responsibility for her own action - her face collapsed due to copious quantities of Cocaine. She lied about facial reconstruction surgery and when she was backed into a corner with nowhere to go and with the fear of being exposed as a liar in the media she pulls the 'victim' card and the happy media plays along and and prints story after story with her new sex doll lips and hamster cheeks lopsided face and wonky nose pictures because repeating her lies means story after story instead of exposing her for the fraud she is.

As for being 'stuck' in Portugal - a cheap flight is about Β£60.

Last edited:

stunrw

VIP Member
It's possible the airline won't carry her in that state. They get very jumpy as diversions cost a fortune. All they would need is something to happen in the cruise and they would be in trouble.

The OH works for a big airline in an operational role. Showed her the photo and after the initial "what the fuck is that" suggested there would be a possibility she can't get a fitness to fly ticket. Risk of DVT goes up, breathing might become an issue with her 'nose' etc.

Plus she would scare the other pax πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‡

Last edited:
  • Haha

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Completely self inflicted following a lifetime of arrogant indulgence, absolutely no sympathy here. She's conned and grifted money from many many people and now Karma is paying her back.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Erm I don't think the surgeon should be posting such heavily filtered images
She has done it to make a point ... if you notice, she has put #Liar at the bottom right ... westcrack can play these games in the UK where a medical professional cant speak, so she spouts crap knowing no one will call her out thats why she gets away with her lies, has done for years now in Britain .... Dr Bilge has done the right thing, also UK laws don't apply to her and she has every right to protect her reputation, if she did what was asked, its not her fault this prats face is too fucked up to save .... it would take a miracle worker to fix this mess we see today

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Not commented before but saw this thread pop up on active threads. Don't know about being rushed to hospital but Daniella was out on Monday night in Portugal doing shots - friend of a friend was on a hen do and saw her. Daniella was trying to show them "the hole in her head", said she went turkey for a nose job but they gave her a face lift, also tried to have a go at one of the girls saying "what's up with her face" which is a bit rich really and also randomly got Katie price to send a voice note to the girl whose hen party it was saying weddings are expensive and divorces even more so. Sorry slightly random but thought worth sharing xx
I don't believe the plastic surgeon has mislead her, I think she always knew she was only going to have a face lift but she doesn't look the way she expected, so she's trying to blame them. What disgusting liar she is.

She often attacks others looks, maybe out of jealousy, and just the other night she called a guy a fat c*nt. I've witnessed her bully people publicly on social media, she's probably much worse in private.

Thanks for sharing this :)

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I have to honest she looks worse than the skank! Her nose is twisted more to one side now?? She look absolutely terrible, claims she’s unhappy with the results but yet still poses for pictures?? She’s fucked!
How long before she starts backtracking about all the β€œwork” and β€œbook” she can’t do now because of this botched mess?? (Obviously it was all lies anyway but let the excuses and backtracking begin) Is Chaddy still her agent or what? Remember they unfollowed each other on the daddy IG.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cheezychips

Chatty Member
So, my ex from many years ago has the same surname a Chaddy. And they both lived in/have family from where Westcrack is at her "home". From her ramblings it looks like both Chaddy and his Daddy are currently there, in their million pound mansion as she's threatening to go see them. I keep wondering if they're related 🀣 (my ex and the Chaddy's). If so I'm devastated. If I only hadn't gotten shot of him because he was a narcissistic, abusive POS I could have maybe gotten to hang out with Westcrack, and CrackDaddyChaddy. We could have been besties I could have been a bridesmaid. Gutted. Absolutely gutted. 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Wow
Why the fucking hell does she post these fucked up fikered pics whe she sells backgrid pics in all her glory sicky.
It must come as a shock for anyone who has only seen her filtered photos and videos to actually see her in the flesh.

There is no film in Ireland where she has a leading role or any part whatsoever. Netflix are not about to film a 2 series TV show starring Polo. Nobody is going to pay to see her in a West End Show - even if it is in the back room of a pub again. She lies and lies and lies and just when you think the lies are going to catch up with her she lies and lies again.

The tabloid media are complicit in keeping Polo in the public eye. She has nothing to offer, no talent and no meaningful career. Her look, her health, her relationships and career have all been destroyed by drugs. She has a mediocre existence drifting from one sofa to another from one freebie to another. She has worked 1 evening in the past 7 years. She lies about her health and illnesses, she lies about her future jobs and career changes. The showbiz sections of the tabloids just reprint her utter bullshit.

She is a slow motion car crash - and like the gawping sightseer's at a car crash - the tabloids will reprint the utter bullshit that is her life because they know the curious and the utterly disgusted will click on the article and read and gawp at what her life has become - a freak show - a meaningless non-existence - a face utterly destroyed - the articles get clicks and views and comments (1300 comments on the unfiltered post cosmetic procedure photos of Polo looking like the freak she has become in The Daily Mail alone). The more views the more advertising revenue the tabloids receive - and they will pay for photos and stories of her meaningless made up life and the lies, and lies and lies - because the media need Polo to provide material for their articles and Polo needs the media to provide her with an income. They have a parasitic relationship - and now Polo has cut out daddy Chad who took a slice of the income - she will have more money - and we all know what she will spend it on.

And so the cycle continues.

Expect many more years of 'botched surgery' stories with multiple operations to reconstruct what the nasty Turks did to her! We also have months of pre wedding articles to come this year - will any tabloid have the guts to expose David Kelly as a convicted drug dealer? I expect TV appearances on Loose Women or This Morning with Polo talking about how her Turkish surgery went so wrong.

• Heart
  • Haha

Trafalgar

VIP Member
The only very very very weak tea I have on Polo is from back in the early 90s. I lived in London and was very good friends with one of the members of E17 (we had gone to school together and hung out a lot). She was a bitch, an absolute bitch, looked down her (then normal) nose at everyone. Would give dirty looks to anyone that looked in her direction and was off her face on coke and ecstacy most of the time. She used to drive around in a white Vitara with the top down around Walthamstow thinking she was the dogs bollocks when seeing Brian. This would have been about 91/92 ish.

• Wow
  • Heart
Recap in 6 years her face went from the first photo to the last photo.

In the past 7 years her only work has been appearing as fairy godmother in a panto in the back room of a pub.
The identity of her secret jailbird boyfriend has been exposed as a convicted drug dealer.
Her much anticipated facial reconstruction surgery was superficial cosmetic procedures.
None of her career changes or tv deals have so far materialised.
She is the master of the NASA grade photographic filter.
Still no book.
Her move to Portugal appears to be nothing more than random sofa surfing.
Her career over the past 7 years appears to be living a fantasy celebrity lifestyle of freebies and staged photoshoots, flogging heavily filtered photos and tittle tattle to the tabloids, and selling photos and videos of her naked body to severally mentally challenged men.

Currently Polo Westcrack is languishing in a Portuguese hospital following complications after her Turkish superficial cosmetic procedures.

We look forward to news stories about her wedding preparations to jailed drug dealer David Kelly. Her starring role in the mystery Irish film. Her 2 part Netflix TV series. Her one woman West End show. Her much anticipated book. Her new job next month. More heavily filtered photos. More health woes. More throwback photos. More slagging off Eastenders. And not forgetting the poor pensioner conned out of Β£80,000.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
The Final Daddy! The Daddy of Daddies. Can Westcrack, David my love and Aislyne defeat him?

Honestly, I don't know why she misses Eastenders, the drama she's delivering right now is riveting πŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 20