Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it the osteoporosis stuff is one of the lies? Her face collapsed 100% due to the cocaine right?

Reactions: 26
As we thought it wasn’t a facelift as such, so what happens when the thread lift wears off. 😱
It’s also very unlikely much of the fat will take, for people who want less fat than her it often takes a couple of sessions. Then there’s fat necrosis especially if she still smokes or hangs around people who do, what a mess.

Reactions: 13
Thank you, thank you all.
I've been channelling Marilyn over the weekend and she had a couple of nuggets of advice for her doppleganger
Screenshot_20230429-095010_Chrome.jpg

---
Imagine!
Screenshot_20230430-200608_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Pretty sure she shouldn’t expose that threaded mess to UV rays! No wonder she looks like an inflatable swimming ring 😂 that swelling is unreal😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Recap in 6 years her face went from the first photo to the last photo.

In the past 7 years her only work has been appearing as fairy godmother in a panto in the back room of a pub.
The identity of her secret jailbird boyfriend has been exposed as a convicted drug dealer.
Her much anticipated facial reconstruction surgery was superficial cosmetic procedures.
None of her career changes or tv deals have so far materialised.
She is the master of the NASA grade photographic filter.
Still no book.
Her move to Portugal appears to be nothing more than random sofa surfing.
Her career over the past 7 years appears to be living a fantasy celebrity lifestyle of freebies and staged photoshoots, flogging heavily filtered photos and tittle tattle to the tabloids, and selling photos and videos of her naked body to severally mentally challenged men.

Currently Polo Westcrack is languishing in a Portuguese hospital following complications after her Turkish superficial cosmetic procedures.

We look forward to news stories about her wedding preparations to jailed drug dealer David Kelly. Her starring role in the mystery Irish film. Her 2 part Netflix TV series. Her one woman West End show. Her much anticipated book. Her new job next month. More heavily filtered photos. More health woes. More throwback photos. More slagging off Eastenders. And not forgetting the poor pensioner conned out of £80,000.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Chad showing support on Rosie's 'toxic' post... looks like he's not taken Marilyn's side. I think something is going on there 👀

Untitled.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it weird that she's sniffing around her daughters ex :cautious: She's been liking and retweeting his tweets quite a lot recently and now this...

ex1.jpg

I could understand if they were close but he doesn't even follow her on her socials. Her daughter doesn't have much to do with her now, I feel like she's doing this to get at Jodie :unsure:

Reactions: 12
I take it the osteoporosis stuff is one of the lies? Her face collapsed 100% due to the cocaine right?
According to Polo, after rubbing Cocaine on her gums after her dental implants, she got Septicaemia and this burrowed the hole we see in Polo2016 photo. This then gave her Osteoporosis and 'rotted' her bones in her jaw and cheek and at one time her shoulder which left her looking like Polo2023 photo. Of course nasty online trolls are claiming shoving vast quantities of Cocaine up her nose caused her flesh to die and drop out and then caused her bone to die and her face to collapse. After the picture was taken in 2016 she has had 2 facelifts, one in Poland and the other in Spain - and she still ends up looking like she does today.
---
I’ve just joined the thread, when are we expecting her face to drop off?
Will the swelling in her fat filled lips ever go down? They are touching her nostrils! Try putting your upper lip against your nostril and you will realise how swollen they are. She still has the same collapsed face but covered in fat and tightened skin. How is she going to spin her lack of facial reconstruction surgery - we already have a story about 'complications' and being rushed to hospital. I expect some photos with NASA grade filters.

As for her face - its exactly the same as before she went to Turkey. The problems she had last month she will have next month. No amount of fillers, Botox and photographic filters will change this simple fact.
---
I find it weird that she's sniffing around her daughters ex :cautious: She's been liking and retweeting his tweets quite a lot recently and now this...

View attachment 2139363

I could understand if they were close but he doesn't even follow her on her socials. Her daughter doesn't have much to do with her now, I feel like she's doing this to get at Jodie :unsure:
I recon she is eyeing up her next sexual conquest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you reckon he has fucked her off?perhaps not her daddy manager anymore,wonder if it’s to do with that post about no money etc?🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll be signed up with another fat gay pimp soon, there's enough of them with pound signs in their eyes 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you reckon he has fucked her off?perhaps not her daddy manager anymore,wonder if it’s to do with that post about no money etc?🧐
She'll be signed up with another fat gay pimp soon, there's enough of them with pound signs in their eyes 🤑
They need each other. They have a symbiotic relationship. Polo needs Chad to get her publicity and a stream of cash and Chad needs Polo to generate himself an income flogging stories and NASA grade filtered photos to the tabloids. The tabloids also need Chad and Polo as they are a source of ready made stories for lazy journalists to publish without any effort doing some basic research. It's a three way symbiotic relationship between Chad, Polo and the media.

She always appears to be having spats with Chad but without him she would be an even more mediocre has been non entity than she is now. His modern day travelling circus of freaks and non entities keeps him in pies.
---
Wow suffering 'unreal' pain after her Turkish superficial cosmetic procedures generates this much 'unreal' publicity! And this folks is why we keep seeing stories about her being rushed to hospital with ambulance and hospital bed selfies as it keep her in the media spotlight. Strange she is yet to release any hospital selfies - almost like this whole story is 'unreal'. Post operation pain from liposuction and fat transfer is normal and they recommend over the counter pain = perhaps she wants something a bit stronger...

"The pain I've experienced is unreal, most frightening few days. Need it like a hole in their head..."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
"Needs" the pain "like a hole in her head"
But she's already got one, the silly old junkie! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Needs" the pain "like a hole in her head"
But she's already got one, the silly old junkie! 😄
The fat pumped into her lips appears to have sealed all three of her nostrils shut. A new sound effect to her whistling and gurgling is pig like snorting.

Seriously how swollen are her lips! She is going to end up with a mouth like a cheap sex doll. Just compare the 2 photos below to see where her top lip is now resting. Can't wait to see the new face mess once the swelling goes down and the plaster and bandages are removed.

Sex doll lips and hamster cheeks another one of Daddy's freaks - damn bit late there on ideas for a thread name!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They need each other. They have a symbiotic relationship. Polo needs Chad to get her publicity and a stream of cash and Chad needs Polo to generate himself an income flogging stories and NASA grade filtered photos to the tabloids. The tabloids also need Chad and Polo as they are a source of ready made stories for lazy journalists to publish without any effort doing some basic research. It's a three way symbiotic relationship between Chad, Polo and the media.

She always appears to be having spats with Chad but without him she would be an even more mediocre has been non entity than she is now. His modern day travelling circus of freaks and non entities keeps him in pies.
---
Wow suffering 'unreal' pain after her Turkish superficial cosmetic procedures generates this much 'unreal' publicity! And this folks is why we keep seeing stories about her being rushed to hospital with ambulance and hospital bed selfies as it keep her in the media spotlight. Strange she is yet to release any hospital selfies - almost like this whole story is 'unreal'. Post operation pain from liposuction and fat transfer is normal and they recommend over the counter pain = perhaps she wants something a bit stronger...

"The pain I've experienced is unreal, most frightening few days. Need it like a hole in their head..."

That’s a lot of media coverage and all those publications have to pay her royalties for using the images they take from her Instagram. Looks like being rushed to hospital is a really profitable business, I suppose we can expect a lot more of it. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.