Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NotAgain?

Chatty Member
Any John who books her off the images she puts out is going to get the shock of their life! How old and photoshopped are those bed images?? She looks like a human crash test dummy who was hit in the face at high velocity with a spade
To quote the adorable Kathy Burke "most men would fuck a ham sandwich" 😆 I'm sure there's a few men out there that would have a go - attraction is a funny old thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mrs Polo Kelly knows that lying pays.

She lied for a year about having facial reconstruction surgery. Loads of media coverage.

She had cosmetic procedures and flogs post op photos.

She then blames 'botched' surgery for her face looking the way it does. She flogs photos loads of media coverage.

She has gone into overdrive with her Backgrid photo shoots spouting utter bullshit.

And the media laps it up and published her photos and fake stories.

She is laughing all the way to the bank.

If anyone else spouted the utter crap Mrs Polo Kelly does they would be exposed by the media.

For Mrs Polo Kelly her lies make her money.

• Sick

TooFarScone

VIP Member

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
How was she able to pay for all that? How was she able to pay for all the times she went for “treatment” ?? What a waste of money! There is no treatment/medical substitute for cocaine or crack cocaine , speaking to a therapist wont or has never cured her because she simply doesn’t want to stop and is heavily dependent on the crap now and certainly doesn’t have the willpower to stop abusing it! Its down to willpower OR distancing yourself from the source. I know I shouldn’t laugh but she is nearly 50 years old and most definitely knows there is no magical cure for cocaine or crack cocaine abuse, surly she doesn’t think by trying to make herself look better aesthetically is going to cure her substance abuse habit?
Let’s wait for the headlines that she has “relapsed” due to her “Turkish botched surgery” 🙄 Il give it a few months before she starts blaming this now as we are getting sick of the rince and repeat “botched” crap, it’s all just money making selling shit stories at this stage for her now as she has to realise there is fuck all they can do to fix her inside or outside! Its a pity the selfish cunt wouldn’t put the money aside for her children when her time comes instead she will waste it away as usual, she is beyond help, the tabloids are feeding her habit by paying for her bullshit stories and have been for years. It must be her only source of income now. How fucking embarrassing that you fucked youre life and families life up and now look deformed and rely on selling fake stories about youre fucked up drug abusing life to the media. Sorry for the rant but how many more bikini pictures and bullshit stories do we have to endure 😩

• Heart
Polo's in big trouble now...
View attachment 2172788
As I thought Polo setting the agenda.

For years she has issued nothing but heavily filtered photos to the media and her many followers on social media. For all they know the heavily filtered photos are Polo. And now everyone has seen the post superficial cosmetic procedure photos - and she is blaming her lopsided deformed drug ravaged face on 'Botched Turkish Surgery'. Polo is in the middle of carefully setting the 'new reality' with the media and her 'fans'. She is the victim. Her face has been ruined by botched surgery. The media will repeat this lie. Her 'fans' will believe this bullshit. Joe public fed a diet of filtered photos will mostly believe this bullshit as well. Polo the poor victim. First botched dental implants and now botched Turkish surgery. For a year she hyped up the 'final' surgery narrative and after a bit of cosmetic procedures she sets the new reality. It will spawn her losing film contracts and tv deals and modelling work and could be used as an excuse for the marriage not happening. Who bets we will see a story where she tries to sue the Turkish surgeons?

• Haha
I have to honest she looks worse than the skank! Her nose is twisted more to one side now?? She look absolutely terrible, claims she’s unhappy with the results but yet still poses for pictures?? She’s fucked!
How long before she starts backtracking about all the “work” and “book” she can’t do now because of this botched mess?? (Obviously it was all lies anyway but let be excuses and backtracking begin) Is Chaddy still her agent or what? Remember they unfollowers each other on the daddy IG.
She poses for pictures as she is getting a cut of the newspaper sales.

I have just realised her starring role in the mystery film she is appearing in Ireland later this month - the remake of the Goonies. She is Sloth.

Polo has never explained why all these mysterious offers of work and career changes never materialise. She just won't mention them again.

I do think we will have years of stories of 'corrective surgery' after the 'botched' Turkish surgery.

Attachments

• Haha

stunrw

VIP Member
Just when you think the most repulsive thing you’ll ever see is Stephen Bears gentlemans area, something else comes along and says “hold my bier” :sick:

• Haha

officially2020

Chatty Member
I see she's deleted the Valentine's Day pic of David from her IG too... and the wedding dress post has also gone, so is she trying to hide him now or has the engagement has been called off? Cancel the helicopter! 🤭
He’s probably got a restraining order out against her 🤣 She’s bloody crazy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
No way is that lad going any where near that gargoyle. He'll be laughed out of Liverpool by his mates.
Why's she such a predator? preying on young lads even if they are the dregs of society? They all make me itch. Fucking rancid.

• Haha

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
I am so happy seeing someone calling her out, she is a fucking liar and it looks like she has picked on the wrong people hahaha serves you right westcrack

• Haha
  • Heart