Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She looks about 70 on the right side pic. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone’s face so distorted.
How on Earth did she think Joe Public could be fooled into thinking she had her final facial reconstruction surgery when she has really had only superficial cosmetic procedures. Was she really that deluded that a mere threadlift and some fat would repair her face and restore her looks?

And now we are going to have years of 'corrective' surgery stories - that will be just her usual Botox and fillers.

One thing that comes across in the thousand plus Daily Mail comments is just how shocked people are with her 'new' face. I don't think so many unfiltered photos taken at different angles have ever been seen by so many people.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

netflixbritney

I suspect there's very little actual structure of her lower face left, so nothing to really work with.

It would be fascinating to learn just how many people have said NO to drugs because they have seen pics of her!

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I remember a story from a previous thread where Polo tried to hijack a couples holiday in spain and they ended up having to hide from her, she was always knocking on their hotel door or sitting next to them on the beach. I can't find it though if anyone else has it 🤣 I think it's when she was in Marbella

• Haha
  • Wow

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Its like me getting offended if someone says I have blue eyes. I do have blue eyes and Daniella Westbrook is a crackhead. Both are just facts of life.

• Haha

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
She must really be living hand to snout?? Needs paid by fat daddy Chad so she can get home....so she must really not have a pot to piss in.....no reserves at all......when she was carrying on about Revolut blocking her card she said she couldn't get home....so again she must have had no money at all....what an awful life to lead.....lying about fancy wedding dresses when you've not got one penny to your name!! Shameful really....selling lies to earn pennies!! This gravy train with the press needs to end now and this horror needs to slither off under the rock she belongs under!!

• Haha
  • Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
Her nose is still wonky. Her lips nearly touch her 3 nostrils and she has hamster cheeks.

I foresee forever more stories on correction surgeries to make good the 'botched' Turkish surgery.
Looks like they concentrated on one side of her face. The other side will be finished when Rymi pays the next invoice

• Haha

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Sweety Blue me dear,do hope you get all help you can we know what you’ve gone through (Early Krusties) Please take care me dear.❤❤

Westcrack is a cunt.No way do I think NHS will look after the crackhead,I’m sure and hoping.🙏
Mind you, one of my recent proudest moments, which I know you'll remember and many other Krusties was when Sinkboy threated to beat me up and stupid bastard posted it online. Then found out I was a middle age women with cancer!

Reported to the police, he was told it was 'malicious intent'. Wouldn't deal with the police and got that Kirsty to sort it. Alledgedly did the same to Kirsty after 'Slapgate'.

Wish I had pressed charges now, I've kept all the police and Kirsty correspondence.

Just think I could have been the new geriatric poster girl for JYY trackies with my rinkled legs spread in a Red Top and made thousands!

• Heart
  • Wow

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Eric Cantona saw Marilyn Saturday night, and that was the night she claims she was in hospital. He says she was on drugs too 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Sorry Polo but you are on record saying you paid for the surgery superficial cosmetic procedure yourself and have 200 surgeons around the World willing to do it for free. As for being 'left for dead' you have been spotted numerous times on the lash and stoned, you have done numerous photo shoots in swimming pools and the sea - got your wonky tits out and flashed your gash. Strange how the mysterious gash only appeared after the Daily Mail article that revealed to the world your sex doll lips and hamster cheeks but the same old wonky face - exposing the fact you had no facial reconstruction surgery whatsoever - and now a month or so later your cosmetic procedure was 'botched' and you have a hole in your head - did you do this by falling when pissed/stoned or did you cut yourself to try and get some sympathy? This message does expose that the media coverage about her non existent celebrity lifestyle selling filtered photos and made up stories to the media is her main source of income.

• Heart

kurtCobainsguitar

VIP Member
I cannot get over the size of her lips!! (on her face as I’ve never watched any of her disgusting antics)
She had deleted all of her Instagram stories and im not on Twitter (havnt a clue how to use it 🤷‍♀️) She never mentioned about getting lip fillers to the point of her being completely unable to breath, grunt, whistle ect… But she was posing for pictures sitting in the sun with electric tape on her disgusting snout and a bandage she wrapped around her head 🤯 as usual she never sticks to the recovery process correctly! Ive had surgery on my face and body and the Dr clearly stated to stay out of the sun and no sunbeds! She couldn’t even stick to that, the sun exposure possibly caused her to blow up looking like and inflatable sex doll and inflatable swimming ring! She looks worse , didn’t think she could look worse than she already did😱 but fuck me shes looks even more deformed now! There is no difference?? she only has a big inflatable polo face now🤮

Westcrack we know read here so are you going to prove you are in hospital or not??? Times ticking ⏱

(still can’t get over the electrical tape on her nose 😂😂😂 thats if you could even call it a nose 😂)
Big inflatable polo face cracked me up! Wait!!... surely that means she's a bagel?
Now I cant unsee bagel face 😂
---
Big inflatable polo face cracked me up! Wait!!... surely that means she's a bagel?
Now I cant unsee bagel face 😂
Here she is

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha