Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Portugal is not “home” like we suspected, just using the excuse to get “surgery” in the UK as to why she’s coming “home” to the UK?? I can’t see her staying with that Aisleyne but if she is this is going to be brilliant😂 Westrack falls out with everyone but I reckon Aisleye has loads of dirt on her so if she stays with her and falls out with her (which is almost 💯 likely) we are in for a show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Portugal is not “home” like we suspected, just using the excuse to get “surgery” in the UK as to why she’s coming “home” to the UK?? I can’t see her staying with that Aisleyne but if she is this is going to be brilliant😂 Westrack falls out with everyone but I reckon Aisleye has loads of dirt on her so if she stays with her and falls out with her (which is almost 💯 likely) we are in for a show 😂

I'll bet they've gone threeways with Wayne Lineker more than once.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I'll bet they've gone threeways with Wayne Lineker more than once.
I wouldn’t say even Lineker would let westcrack’s gums near him 🤢He’s definitely had Aisleyne id say 😂 what’s the story with her? She never has a long term relationship does she? She’s up to all sorts, im suprised she hasn’t got a tattle thread but she keeps things quiet and obviously is making good money and has given up on trying to climb the z list ladder, bit like that Chloe Khan 🤮 making money but not looking for the fame anymore, only because it’s illegal tit how they make their money 🤢😖 Nobody wants Westcrack near them, she even tried to sofa surf with Alvez and that wasn’t happening 😂 wonder who the unlucky fuckers couch is she staying with now? she will bring to much attention to Aisleyne so as much as I’d love it to be her I doubt it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Looks like only the scum is interested in paying for her duck ugly pics:sick: also seems daddyfatchaddy is definitely back, but still limiting comments on his IG posts, he was even licking that whorelice manky arse yesterday on some of her pics, which means he must of paid her, what was owed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Looks like only the scum is interested in paying for her duck ugly pics:sick: also seems daddyfatchaddy is definitely back, but still limiting comments on his IG posts, he was even licking that whorelice manky arse yesterday on some of her pics, which means he must of paid her, what was owed 🤷‍♀️
Good grief.🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t say even Lineker would let westcrack’s gums near him 🤢He’s definitely had Aisleyne id say 😂 what’s the story with her? She never has a long term relationship does she? She’s up to all sorts, im suprised she hasn’t got a tattle thread but she keeps things quiet and obviously is making good money and has given up on trying to climb the z list ladder, bit like that Chloe Khan 🤮 making money but not looking for the fame anymore, only because it’s illegal tit how they make their money 🤢😖 Nobody wants Westcrack near them, she even tried to sofa surf with Alvez and that wasn’t happening 😂 wonder who the unlucky fuckers couch is she staying with now? she will bring to much attention to Aisleyne so as much as I’d love it to be her I doubt it 😂

Aisleyne does have her own thread and tbh is as tragic as the likes of the majority pf Z listers - constantly flashing her beef curtains and comedy tits on the gram, and I'm saying that as someone who used to like her.

As for Lineker, he'd duck a pile of dog tit if it had a vagina attached to it so I would not be surprised if he'd fucked Daniella.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Aisleyne does have her own thread and tbh is as tragic as the likes of the majority pf Z listers - constantly flashing her beef curtains and comedy tits on the gram, and I'm saying that as someone who used to like her.

As for Lineker, he'd duck a pile of dog tit if it had a vagina attached to it so I would not be surprised if he'd fucked Daniella.
duck off Aisleyne has a thread 😂😂 I knew she would have to have one the mad gangster gee idiot 😂 yeah you’re probably right about Lineker, but surly only a gum job off westcrack 🤢
Whats this? Westcrack in a one piece!!! il be honest she still looks 🤢 but possibly better than a bikini. (See Westcrack we can be nice trolls 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure Lineker is banging Chloe the botched dwarf off Geordie Shore too
💯 and WTF was all that engagement tit on CGD?anything to make money!
Westcrack still posting pics of Jodie! she hasn’t posted in 8 hours, either still asleep or on her way “home” 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I’m sorry, but where has her nose been rebuilt? It is still flat in profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks no different except for a bit of blood stained hair that she pulled out herself probably, she has no hole in her head FFS the bleeping idiot! She looks exactly the same! Nothing can fix that face 🤢

Reactions: 5
I thought she was coming back to the UK today, and who is that dodgy looking bloke she's with? 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Omfg in filtering a new nostril the other side has caved in 😂
---
The NASA grade photographic filters are having trouble making Polo's face look normal.
---
I thought she was coming back to the UK today, and who is that dodgy looking bloke she's with? 👀

He was probably enjoying his meal on his own when Polo decided to gatecrash his holiday. He is probably too polite to tell her to duck off.

Polo has to try and wriggle her way into someone elses social group on holiday because she is all on her own. She will try and blag free drinks, drugs, food - sex if they are really drunk...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.