Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's found a new bestie... how long before she asks this one to be her bridesmaid? 🤭 Looks like she's off to north an Ireland again too...

belfast.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she mention she was getting her hair done in north an Ireland?
The same hairdresser that did skanky Price.

How many people with no money, no home, problems with credit, problems with bank accounts - can afford to fly to North an Ireland to get their hair done! I hope they charge her rather than do it for free for the publicity.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its amazing what a few weeks in the sun can do .... she's magically back to what she ` claims ` she looked like before the ` miracle surgery ` 🤔 🤷‍♀️
She isn't human - she is a shape shifting chameleon.

Why do the media let her get away with these bullshit filtered photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Daniella Westbrook is having a go at taking over Philips job on This Morning 😄 x ..

Resizer_16851413456871.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Notice her story has now changed from the OK mag article... she's now praising the lady surgeon who helped her and blaming the professor... I think Dr Bilge got her lawyers onto her and Chaddy so she's now backtracking.

She's still claiming to be in so much pain, in and out of A&E... but she was out last night at some bar and has been galavanting around the beach for the past few weeks. Such a liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Notice her story has now changed from the OK mag article... she's now praising the lady surgeon who helped her and blaming the professor... I think Dr Bilge got her lawyers onto her and Chaddy so she's now backtracking.

She's still claiming to be in so much pain but she was out last night at some bar and has been galavanting around the beach for the past few weeks. Such a liar.
Holly,yes I thought wTF she was complaining about both of them,yep she’s been warned.

Reactions: 9
She did soon after though didn’t she?
I don’t think so? Was it kittens or Rita that discovered Chaddy was following the Turkish butcher first “surgeon”?? Or maybe she did mention him but I honestly don’t think she did 🤔 she never posted pics of her with him?? She posted pics with her and Dr. Bilge who then lashed out on her instagram which she was right to do so imo, Blige has definitely got her lawyers onto her and Chaddy that why she’s back tracking, bleeping lier!
Shes still desperate for Jodie’s attention, stop posting pictures of her and try contact her another way but going this way she’s after the sympathy vote with mother
followers to feel sorry for her. She’s very calculating!
As for North an Ireland 😂 I’ll believe it when I see it, though she had a hole in her head??? I wouldn’t dare do her hair, she’s do a Bilge on him and not pay and say the peroxide he used to make her look like Marilyn’s hair got into the hole in her head and once again she will be in excruciating pain 🙄 it’s a cycle of money making scams with this calculated bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.