Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's after Phil's old job 🤭

I hope they don't have her on some ITV show lying about her botched surgery :mad:
You know this is going to happen. She will be on all the daytime shows as this lie is going to be a good earner for her. She has completely reset the narrative as to why her face is a mess. She will earn enough money to keep her existence going for a few months then she will flog more wedding stories.

Reactions: 11
You know this is going to happen. She will be on all the daytime shows as this lie is going to be a good earner for her. She has completely reset the narrative as to why her face is a mess. She will earn enough money to keep her existence going for a few months then she will flog more wedding stories.
All part of the plan, easy money made already and now more with morning tv interviews 😏 then the wedding, plenty to keep her going until the end of the year! Im looking forward to David Kelly’s debut 😂 (if it happens)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Frigging hell imagine her rocking up to the prison in a taxi to collect her David in her wedding dress .... he comes out the gates see's this and he'll be like "duck that please let me back in".
Screenshot 2023-05-28 070419.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
So is she on Growlers this morning? Hmm what with all the uproar going on,she may be cancelled especially as they really know she is a liar,Hope peeps sends messages to growlers show.
---
So is she on Growlers this morning? Hmm what with all the uproar going on,she may be cancelled especially as they really know she is a liar,Hope peeps sends messages to growlers show.
Ooops sorry,it’s Bloody Sunday,so isn’t growler usually away when it’s half term etc?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Frigging hell imagine her rocking up to the prison in a taxi to collect her David in her wedding dress .... he comes out the gates see's this and he'll be like "duck that please let me back in".View attachment 2200721
That over inflated sex doll lip seals up her three nostrils.

How the f**k did she ever think a mere thread lift that is only supposed to pull together wrinkles and a bit of pumped fat was going to haul her nose back in place! There is no bone to hold it in place!

The deluded catfish crack bleep must surely realise that her nose is subsiding because the bone underneath had dropped dead - superficial cosmetic procedures on the surface aren't doing diddly squat - the thread lift is after they have done extensive reconstruction surgery and then plastic / cosmetic surgery and not before.

The entire media industry must know she is nothing but a lying crack bleep and she only has superficial cosmetic procedures and they knew the before and after pictures are exactly the same apart from her new sex doll lips and hamster cheeks - yet the perpetuate her lies and her filtered photos as reality because they give them page views and clicks and advertising revenue on her bullshit photos.

This in turn feeds Mrs Polo Crackwhore Kelly a steady stream of money that keeps her in ❄❄❄ - her 'career' is nothing but selling tittle tattle, lies, drama, filtered photos to the media as the perpetual 'victim', lies about her career changes and jobs that never happen, the bikini, lingerie, glamour photo shoots, the jailbird boyfriend and wedding plans to David Kelly convicted leader of a drug gang and flogging heavily filtered videos and photos of her groping her surgically botched tits and fingering her hole to mentally deranged men online for cash. She has no 'home' base so flits from one sofa to another, she has no steady film or tv career, she can't offer anything about herself to tv producers apart from the 'shock' value of her unfiltered face with tales of woe about botched surgery.

She isn't about to jet off to Ireland to star in a leading role of a film (unless it is a tale of a £5 a blow job crack bleep), she isn't about to film a 2 series Netflix show, her ghost written 3rd tell all book still hasn't been written, and her one woman West End show will probably be her talking to a group of drag Queens in the back room of a pub for a single evening - if it ever happens.

We are going to have months of poor me I'm a victim of botched Turkish surgery stories - and years of tales of corrective surgery stories - and we are about to have a growing stream of stories about her planned wedding. I somehow don't think the former convicted drug dealer David Kelly - once released - is going to go ahead with this charade of a wedding to coke head Polo. He will probably be asking where his cut of the proceeds of all the wedding stories has gone . Polo is only your friend if you give her something she wants.

And this is Polo's pathetic existence - a charade of glamorous celebrity lifestyle manufactured for her social media followers - and lies and filtered photos manufactured to feed the media - she is never ever going to be the famous media and tv celebrity she once was able to command £200,000 fee for her participation in a tv show - she is famous now as a Cocaine addict selling her body online to strangers for cash with a deformed collapsing subsiding face and now a 'victim' of botched Turkish surgery.

None of her former media friends are going to put her through rehab and nobody is going to pay for her extensive and complex facial reconstruction surgery - every expensive rehab stint has failed - and she has ruined previous corrective surgery by failing to follow medical advice going back to Cocaine and having more surgery that ruins the previous corrective surgery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

How the f**k did she ever think a mere thread lift that is only supposed to pull together wrinkles and a bit of pumped fat was going to haul her nose back in place! There is no bone to hold it in place!

The deluded catfish crack bleep must surely realise that her nose is subsiding because the bone underneath had dropped dead - superficial cosmetic procedures on the surface aren't doing diddly squat - the thread lift is after they have done extensive reconstruction surgery and then plastic / cosmetic surgery and not before.

The entire media industry must know she is nothing but a lying crack bleep and she only has superficial cosmetic procedures and they knew the before and after pictures are exactly the same apart from her new sex doll lips and hamster cheeks - yet the perpetuate her lies and her filtered photos as reality because they give them page views and clicks and advertising revenue on her bullshit photos.

This in turn feeds Mrs Polo Crackwhore Kelly a steady stream of money that keeps her in ❄❄❄ - her 'career' is nothing but selling tittle tattle, lies, drama, filtered photos to the media as the perpetual 'victim', lies about her career changes and jobs that never happen, the bikini, lingerie, glamour photo shoots, the jailbird boyfriend and wedding plans to David Kelly convicted leader of a drug gang and flogging heavily filtered videos and photos of her groping her surgically botched tits and fingering her hole to mentally deranged men online for cash. She has no 'home' base so flits from one sofa to another, she has no steady film or tv career, she can't offer anything about herself to tv producers apart from the 'shock' value of her unfiltered face with tales of woe about botched surgery.

She isn't about to jet off to Ireland to star in a leading role of a film (unless it is a tale of a £5 a blow job crack bleep), she isn't about to film a 2 series Netflix show, her ghost written 3rd tell all book still hasn't been written, and her one woman West End show will probably be her talking to a group of drag Queens in the back room of a pub for a single evening - if it ever happens.

We are going to have months of poor me I'm a victim of botched Turkish surgery stories - and years of tales of corrective surgery stories - and we are about to have a growing stream of stories about her planned wedding. I somehow don't think the former convicted drug dealer David Kelly - once released - is going to go ahead with this charade of a wedding to coke head Polo. He will probably be asking where his cut of the proceeds of all the wedding stories has gone . Polo is only your friend if you give her something she wants.

And this is Polo's pathetic existence - a charade of glamorous celebrity lifestyle manufactured for her social media followers - and lies and filtered photos manufactured to feed the media - she is never ever going to be the famous media and tv celebrity she once was able to command £200,000 fee for her participation in a tv show - she is famous now as a Cocaine addict selling her body online to strangers for cash with a deformed collapsing subsiding face and now a 'victim' of botched Turkish surgery.

None of her former media friends are going to put her through rehab and nobody is going to pay for her extensive and complex facial reconstruction surgery - every expensive rehab stint has failed - and she has ruined previous corrective surgery by failing to follow medical advice going back to Cocaine and having more surgery that ruins the previous corrective surgery.
This is Oscar worthy 🏆
Well said kittens this is exactly how this tit show of her life is going to be and it looks like she is already planning ahead the Skanky way….. through her kids! She’s desperate for Jodie’s attention and she might just get it because didn’t she sign up to Chaddy? And Kai has some pathetic title with that poundland version of only fans Social Icon. So already planning for when Davey wants his cut and won’t marry her. The red tops will never stop using Westcrack or Skanky to fill the columns , they both need each other but as for any decent tv I’m not to sure, the Skank doesn’t get much tv now and hopefully this crack bag paraffin lamp wont either but she’s already tagging ITV so im guessing growler will have her on sometime this week, and so the cycle continues but the narrative changes from cocaine addict to botched surgery victim when tattle, Westcrack , Chaddy and the media know full well it’s all lies but they all need to feed off each other, its and endless cycle until they are no longer required and left on the slag heap and a new lying plastic surgery menkel elf “victim” and cocaine addict turned botched surgery “victim” comes along to replace them, then they feed off their young who they have already lined and signed up for the media to feed off. These two cunts seem to sell more than others for some reason and are both talentless crack bags🤷‍♀️ Such a glamorous way of life NOT!!! But there we have it…

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Absolutely brilliant dear Kittens.❤

Reactions: 6
duck me,here we go again,erm wasn’t she supposed to be on the way back to UK? One of her comments was she wants to go to Capri with Kai and Jodie,but must get back to uk first.🤣What was that pic then with itv studios? (Very old pic)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
duck me,here we go again,erm wasn’t she supposed to be on the way back to UK? One of her comments was she wants to go to Capri with Kai and Jodie,but must get back to uk first.🤣What was that pic then with itv studios? (Very old pic)

The latest Sun article is using photos taken on the same day as this article:- https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/22487271/danniella-westbrook-new-face-swimsuit/

All she has done is put on a pair of zebra print trousers - 2 stories from one photo shoot. Wouldn't surprise me if all the bikini shot photos we have seen over the past month were all taken on the same day - she just changes her bikini and accessories and Backgrid release them over the course of several weeks thus increasing the revenue stream. No doubt she will be back in England and the tabloids will still be publishing bikini shot articles.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The latest Sun article is using photos taken on the same day as this article:- https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/22487271/danniella-westbrook-new-face-swimsuit/

All she has done is put on a pair of zebra print trousers - 2 stories from one photo shoot. Wouldn't surprise me if all the bikini shot photos we have seen over the past month were all taken on the same day - she just changes her bikini and accessories and Backgrid release them over the course of several weeks thus increasing the revenue stream. No doubt she will be back in England and the tabloids will still be publishing bikini shot articles.

She looks hideous 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you're being too kind!
Let's be honest, it's repugnant.
Face that belongs on a scarecrow.
Oh Pisspot poor scarecrow..they are lovely.☺
---
Now peeps who is going to change the sheets please? Fred is going over,sorry I always say sheets need changing when new Fred is required.🤣I’m bleeping useless..

• Haha
---
Now peeps who is going to change the sheets please? Fred is going over,sorry I always say sheets need changing when new Fred is required.🤣I’m bleeping useless..
I was going to but wasn't sure what counted as the thread title from the list of most liked comments and didn't want to get it wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These sheets are sweaty, someone change em 😍Not me. Computer says noooo. Me and Dolly don't do sheets 😂😂

• Haha
I was going to but wasn't sure what counted as the thread title from the list of most liked comments and didn't want to get it wrong
Spin you go do what you can me dear,better than me and bargain? Or perhaps our Jess or kittens,or our lovely posters can do new fred.❤

Just how clumsily put together is that headline? Is it's ugly fizzog showing off the vest top???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
---
Ew Dolly that's got me thinking about Westcracks bed sheets :sick: Her bed must be like a swamp in the morning.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.