Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B7373CFD-97CD-454C-AEBD-A6204A507992.jpeg
1B6A0FC5-70F4-4B26-A8C1-9884D77CAE45.png

Feel free to enlighten us exactly what has been done with this surgery?
---
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA duck OFF WESTCRACK YOU DIDNT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER.
0226939A-F7A0-47A7-986B-F1B7F39D7FA5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
  • Sad
  • Sick
I hope Dr Bilge is taking note of all this slagging-off westcrack is dishing.
Still she'll be back in UK soon then the she can turn up at A&E with another deadly illness and await all the surgery to fix that mess (or so she thinks).
Dr Bilge should sue her saggy arse, denigrating her skills as a surgeon and her treatment of patients.

I'd be amazed if she paid for this and she would have known what she was having done and the likely outcome.

I think this is why Chad has done one. I suspect he arranged it and will be implicated in any lawsuit.

1684912760944.png
1684912799231.png
Channelling Hilda Ogden only Hilda looks better.
You can actually see the implant in her boob in that photo too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh no - these pictures are terrible. Her legs and ankles look swollen, in other areas her skin seems like it's hanging off - dehydration? She looks really poorly. She must be dragging herself out daily for dial-a-pap to make a few quid. Honestly, her face in this pic, she must be beside herself. No wonder she's alledgedly still on the bag etc. I don't think she'll be with us much longer, sad to say.

Screenshot_20230524_112859.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh no - these pictures are terrible. Her legs and ankles look swollen, in other areas her skin seems like it's hanging off - dehydration? She looks really poorly. She must be dragging herself out daily for dial-a-pap to make a few quid. Honestly, her face in this pic, she must be beside herself. No wonder she's alledgedly still on the bag etc. I don't think she'll be with us much longer, sad to say.

View attachment 2192521
To be honest Not,I really do not feel sorry for herself,sorry but thousands and thousands have been spent on her rehabs,only herself to blame,not like she came from nasty background she didn’t,her family was lovely.Terrible lies she has told re her surgery etc.

Reactions: 11
She is basically a Wrong 'Un, just bad to the bone and like skanky price its all someone else's fault as usual.

Reactions: 14
Yep, no sympathy for a bleep who was on the sniff whilst she was in labour. The only thing she's good for is getting wasted, fingering herself online and wanking off senile old men for a few ££££££

• Sick
Reactions: 17
To be honest Not,I really do not feel sorry for herself,sorry but thousands and thousands have been spent on her rehabs,only herself to blame,not like she came from nasty background she didn’t,her family was lovely.Terrible lies she has told re her surgery etc.
Youre right about that, Dolly. I still don't enjoy looking at her decline so horribly. I think she's basically too arrogant and egotistical to get clean and make amends. You can tell from how she posts on SM that she thinks she's amazing and special and due special treatment. A real cut above us humble folk. I do wonder how she is coping with the reality of having a face that is so disfigured - this might cut through the delusion. But again she can only blame others due to her arrogance and she talks about more surgery in Liverpool.

If it is her that's stolen the old man's money maybe it would be a blessing to go to prison. 18 months might save her life.
---
Yep, no sympathy for a bleep who was on the sniff whilst she was in labour. The only thing she's good for is getting wasted, fingering herself online and wanking off senile old men for a few ££££££
Yeah, she was rotten to her kids (understatement). How she dared even admit that about cocaine in labour? And you know she just said it to get attention and sympathy for herself. Her kids should be protected and allowed some dignity and quiet to heal from what she put them through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Youre right about that, Dolly. I still don't enjoy looking at her decline so horribly. I think she's basically too arrogant and egotistical to get clean and make amends. You can tell from how she posts on SM that she thinks she's amazing and special and due special treatment. A real cut above us humble folk. I do wonder how she is coping with the reality of having a face that is so disfigured - this might cut through the delusion. But again she can only blame others due to her arrogance and she talks about more surgery in Liverpool.

If it is her that's stolen the old man's money maybe it would be a blessing to go to prison. 18 months might save her life.
---

Yeah, she was rotten to her kids (understatement). How she dared even admit that about cocaine in labour? And you know she just said it to get attention and sympathy for herself. Her kids should be protected and allowed some dignity and quiet to heal from what she put them through.
Well,unfortunatly it hasn’t happened with her son,(not published but it’s thought Neonatal Abstinence Syndrom) ItHe has been on drugs for years as well.He has always looked awful.Jodie lived with her dad for years..had hardly anything to do with her mum.

• Sad
She's coming home, flight is booked 🤭

View attachment 2191563
Have we just witnessed classic Polo behaviour?

There is a pattern where she turns people against each other - In this case she turned her against Chad - she is now her new best friend and it looks like she is going to shack up with her when she returns to England.

When she gate crashed peoples holidays she tries to turn the group of friends against each other so she can then be their new best friend.

Usually for free drinks, free drugs or a quick shag. In this case a free sofa for a few weeks.
---

View attachment 2192521
How many bikinis did she pack? So far pale blue, blue and yellow, red, pink, dark blue and yellow.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2192521
She's a cockroach, she'll probably outlive us all

• Haha
Thread suggestion #8:
Dani is like a rolling stone; she can’t always remember where is home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.