Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230527-132104_Instagram.jpg

Why is she having a rant at someone for calling her a crackhead if she's so unbothered by it? Besides it's a pretty accurate description

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2199268

Why is she having a rant at someone for calling her a crackhead if she's so unbothered by it? Besides it's a pretty accurate description
I think the question here is πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰ ` do YOU have a MIRROR ` westcrack?? ..... this shows exactly how nasty, vile she is ... despite her whole face collapsing into itself, where it resembles a sink hole, big hole where her septum to use to be, deformed flat nose, bones in her ugly boat race crumbled away .... her whole fat festering head, ravaged by drugs ... she still has the gall to take the bleeping piss out of someone's looks ... the thing is, she is a bleeping ` crack bleep!! ` everyone knows it, and its the reason she now has a face, which could never be fixed ....... yet ..... she still takes the bleeping piss .... unhinged, deluded LYING smack rat!!! most of us mentioned, this ` surgery ` wouldn't work, make her look worse .. and here we are πŸ™„ .... ` look in the mirror you bleep!! ` and go sniff another line :mad:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Its like me getting offended if someone says I have blue eyes. I do have blue eyes and Daniella Westbrook is a crackhead. Both are just facts of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why's she saying paraffin? Is it her bad spelling? πŸ˜‚
I’ve absolutely no idea either πŸ˜‚ She hashtagged it? WTF is she talking about? Is this a new thing or something πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no idea!
---
My first thought was a Parrafin Lamp = woman Cockney rhyming slang.
Ah very good @DollylovesshoesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ That must be it, I do love a bit of Cockney rhyming slang but this is a new one for me πŸ‘ love it, I’ll add it to my list πŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh we're back to David my love. He's my true love, dontcha know and we is getting married. Change the bleeding record... I'm tired, everyone is tired. Its enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she tagging ITV?? Must have a 5 minute chat with Lorraine πŸ˜‚ this should be good to see what her boat really looks like 🀭 poor David 🫣
Maybe she's after Phil's old job 🀭

I hope they don't have her on some ITV show lying about her botched surgery :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.