Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on a rant on IG ... can someone please post before she deletes, have no idea how to do it 🤷‍♀️ .... full on calling out fatchaddydaddy, and his rich parents 👀👀👀 ... Looks like she finally met her match, and he`s shafted her good and proper!! Now the old bleep can feel exactly what everyone she has conned over the years felt ..... KARMA!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's on a rant on IG ... can someone please post before she deletes .... full on calling out fatchaddydaddy ... Looks like she finally met her match, and he`s shafted her good and proper!! Now the old bleep can feel exactly what everyone she has conned over the years felt ..... KARMA!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆
I don’t use IG so haven’t got it.🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its on the video thingy, after the message posted with the scratch, but sadly Im not techno savvy to post on here 🥴
Nothing coming up on the page I click. Oh ffs I should follow her shouldn't I 😂.. My daughter is a PT and has quite a following and old polo face kept trying to add her but my daughter wasn't having it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nothing coming up on the page I click. Oh ffs I should follow her shouldn't I 😂.. My daughter is a PT and has quite a following and old polo face kept trying to add her but my daughter wasn't having it
Well done to your daughter(y) DAMN IT ... just checked, think she has removed it ... No worries, I'm sure there`s more to come 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was ranting about Daddy Chaddy claiming to not have any money to pay her whilst he was sitting in his parents million euro villa. Not sure what that has to do with anything seeing as it's his parents place not his.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was ranting about Daddy Chaddy claiming to not have any money to pay her whilst he was sitting in his parents million euro villa. Not sure what that has to do with anything seeing as it's his parents place not his.
Oh my days!! Pay her for what? She should pay him damages for ruining his reputation 😂

• Haha
Daddy Agency and Chad haven't been active on social media in over 2 weeks now... Chad is lurking though because he's followed new people including an accountant 👀

Chad might have contacted by Dr Bilge's lawyers too and is lying low because of that :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Daddy Agency and Chad haven't been active on social media in over 2 weeks now... Chad is lurking though because he's followed new people including an accountant 👀

Chad might have contacted by Dr Bilge's lawyers too and is lying low because of that :unsure:
Oh well,plot fickens.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This person left Eastenders because the BBC failed to look after Polo.

Polo left Eastenders in March 1996 - this person started in April 1996. The newspaper articles state she was in Eastenders from 1994 (she wasn't).

She left in 1997 to look after her sick Mother. A superficial scratch of the surface of the story shows it is bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Polo left Eastenders in March 1996 - this person started in April 1996. The newspaper articles state she was in Eastenders from 1994 (she wasn't).

She left in 1997 to look after her sick Mother. A superficial scratch of the surface of the story shows it is bullshit.

bleeping hate liars.Westcrack used to take druggie bloke on set with her,or turn up late hence writing her out of EE.They took a lot of tit from Westcrack,always late drugged up or didn’t turn up.

Not seen you for a while dear kittens glad you're back

Reactions: 8
Cringing for her that she's posted this pic again pretending to be mother of the year, but Jodie just ignores her.
She's given herself a new face and turned the comments off too 👀

---
According to her this pic is from Wimbledon 19 years ago. But a google image search reveals the photo was taken at the "Ariel Champions Of The Future" celebrity tennis tournament at Regents Park Tennis Club London in June 2003 🤥 🤭
---
:unsure:

wimbledon.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Must be leaving Portugal soon... she's having her hair done next week by that hairdresser from north an Ireland

DW1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.