Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A pinned post appears at the very top of a social media page, so it's the first post people will see when they visit her account. Her post was the Valentine's Day tribute she put up for David so it's been up since February but she's now removed it. The post is still on her grid but you have to scroll down her page to see it.
Ahhhh thanks Holly.

She deleted a few posts yesterday didn’t she?Is she in trouble you reckon.?

Reactions: 4
:love:
Nope. Nope. Nope.
It's bad enough that we have to put up with the Pricey just down the road. We don't want Polo in Pulborough. What has my part of West Sussex done to deserve this?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nope. Nope. Nope.
It's bad enough that we have to put up with the Pricey just down the road. We don't want Polo in Pulborough. What has my part of West Sussex done to deserve this?
*Waves from the other side of the A24 in PriceyLand* Agreed - our beautiful county does not deserve this 💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nope. Nope. Nope.
West Susex has not done anything, I believe it’s a beautiful park of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 it’s David Kelly who deserves to stay the UK most likely due to restrictions upon his release. Most countries will not allow people with convictions and charges like his into their country so Polo is skirting around that, she will be making out she wants to stay in the UK now but it’s only because he probably can’t leave the UK for a certain time possibly?
Anyway what’s up with her, is she back in the UK? Did Chaddy really just duck off somewhere? Sorry all the questions I had a break for a few days and don’t know WTF is going on with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*Waves from the other side of the A24 in PriceyLand* Agreed - our beautiful county does not deserve this 💔💔
Oh god cannot stand that vile piece of trash,you poor peeps.Don’t forget if you see IT driving report,report.Take numberplate down etc.She will drive no matter what.

I think Westcrack will go to Liverpool,it’s where she sofa surfs.Or takes the piss trying to ponce of of ‘so called besties’
---
West Susex has not done anything, I believe it’s a beautiful park of England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 it’s David Kelly who deserves to stay the UK most likely due to restrictions upon his release. Most countries will not allow people with convictions and charges like his into their country so Polo is skirting around that, she will be making out she wants to stay in the UK now but it’s only because he probably can’t leave the UK for a certain time possibly?
Anyway what’s up with her, is she back in the UK? Did Chaddy really just duck off somewhere? Sorry all the questions I had a break for a few days and don’t know WTF is going on with her?
Jess not sure anybody knows,she keeps deleting messages etc.Stupid cracked up cow,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Lynx Boy misbehaves himself in prison so he has to do the full stretch. I would, if I thought that hideous nightmare fizzog was going to be gurning at me as soon as I stepped out of the gates!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When is David Kelly due to be released?
Like Dolly I remember Polo said around November or just before her 50th birthday but I think some of you clever tattlers found the article on David Kelly and were able to work out the dates given the sentence and date of article but you can’t believe anything Polo says and he could be getting out earlier or if done tit in there (probably on purpose) it could be longer but I think they both think they can make money and sell stories and weddings photos etc., he got a 12 year sentence or something wasn’t it?

Jess not sure anybody knows,she keeps deleting messages etc.Stupid cracked up cow,
Just check out her IG on that anonymous story viewer for an update on Polo, looks like she is still trying to get Jodie and Kai’s attention and a some random quote about it being “no longer acceptable,no more excuses of you’re going to do something then do it” 🤷‍♀️ No idea, think she’s still looking for somewhere to sofa surf, living in the past as usual with old pics of her and Lineker and Scott Cummins and another of her and Benny James ?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When is David Kelly due to be released? xx
I tried to calculate it and came up with around January 14th for half the original sentence however we don't know how much time he spent on remand or if he's had time added on etc after all he was/is head of an OCG (channelling my inner Line of Duty) :p

• Haha
I tried to calculate it and came up with around January 14th for half the original sentence however we don't know how much time he spent on remand or if he's had time added on etc after all he was/is head of an OCG (channelling my inner Line of Duty) :p
It’s very strange that relationship (if there is one)🧐 I really can’t see him being with her,been in Nick for awhile,he is going to do what he wants etc,She is in cuckoo land ain’t she?

• Haha
It’s very strange that relationship (if there is one)🧐 I really can’t see him being with her,been in Nick for awhile,he is going to do what he wants etc,She is in cuckoo land ain’t she?
I'm actually concerned a bit, like she might be heading towards a complete breakdown. That post about hiring a helicopter to get David from prison and take him to a hotel was bananas. And now you lot think he's not even out until November at the earliest 😆 Please don't say we've got 8 or 9 months of this guff.

I really hope David's family are on the ball as well, that helicopter business and then keeping him in a secret cabin until he officially proposes sounds a lot like a kidnapping.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm actually concerned a bit, like she might be heading towards a complete breakdown. That post about hiring a helicopter to get David from prison and take him to a hotel was bananas. And now you lot think he's not even out until November at the earliest 😆 Please don't say we've got 8 or 9 months of this guff.

I really hope David's family are on the ball as well, that helicopter business and then keeping him in a secret cabin until he officially proposes sounds a lot like a kidnapping.
Well,let’s face he isn’t a ‘good man’ really,she couldn’t even afford to go for a penny as we called it years ago,she is so cracked up,Even after her surgery she was going out on the piss and cracked up.

Remember he was a lead drug dealer,so still has contacts obviously.

Reactions: 7

Id say he will be with her, will need money when he gets out and she has probably filled him full of tit on how they can sell pictures and stories to the media, ids say its a fake set up for both to simply get easy money fast, then he will duck off on her (if she un handcuffes him 😂) I don’t know it’s very odd.

Reactions: 8
I note that the king pin in an East End fraud group has just got 13 years inside. Police are tracing backwards now from him to find the perpetrators who were making the phone calls using his tactics - i bet westcrack is bricking it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe because he's been inside for a while, any hole is a goal ? 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
No way is that lad going any where near that gargoyle. He'll be laughed out of Liverpool by his mates.
Why's she such a predator? preying on young lads even if they are the dregs of society? They all make me itch. bleeping rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No way is that lad going any where near that gargoyle. He'll be laughed out of Liverpool by his mates.
Why's she such a predator? preying on young lads even if they are the dregs of society? They all make me itch. bleeping rancid.
When David says duck nose this will be his future bjs so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.