Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That arm post is, I think, her trying to show that she's S-H ing due to the anguish caused by Chad's behaviour. I don't think I have much to say about that, it's pretty disturbing. I hope her children have some friends and family to lean on now, can't be nice having to witness this go down in public.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That arm post is, I think, her trying to show that she's S-H ing due to the anguish caused by Chad's behaviour. I don't think I have much to say about that, it's pretty disturbing. I hope her children have some friends and family to lean on now, can't be nice having to witness this go down in public.
Not,sorry bit thick I am,what does S-H ing mean?

Reactions: 4
Remember when she got stuck in London a few months ago with no money, said she had ended up in A&E with panic attacks... and she tweeted (and deleted) she was considering self harming. It wouldn't surprise me if she would lie about something like that for sympathy and attention.

Reactions: 9
Self harming x
I didn’t know what that meant either Dolly so than you to im living it hunz. Id say that’s exactly what that arm post was about now you say it, shes something else is she! Raging I missed the Chaddy stories, she is just showing how erratic she is by posting and deleting, not so hard as you think you are Westcrack , wont even leave an Instagram story up about Chaddy FFS 😂 yeah real hard Westbrook ye mad gangster 🙄
That Northern Ireland hairdresser must be a right fool, doing Skank and Westbrooks hair for free because Chaddy certainly won’t be paying him to do Marilyn’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know what that meant either Dolly so than you to im living it hunz. Id say that’s exactly what that arm post was about now you say it, shes something else is she! Raging I missed the Chaddy stories, she is just showing how erratic she is by posting and deleting, not so hard as you think you are Westcrack , wont even leave an Instagram story up about Chaddy FFS 😂 yeah real hard Westbrook ye mad gangster 🙄
That Northern Ireland hairdresser must be a right fool, doing Skank and Westbrooks hair for free because Chaddy certainly won’t be paying him to do Marilyn’s 😂
Sorry I shortened it to S-H, I wasnt sure on whether to write it out, if it would upset anyone. I wasnt trying to be difficult 😆❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Apparently now shes been living in portugal for 6 months and she cant wait to move back to essex

i really cant keep up, im sure it was only a month ago she claimed to be moving there now apparently shes been living there 6 months already

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is naughty Chad up to? I've visions of him hiding out in a Portuguese villa with the shutters closed and lights out, sat in his underpants, eating a pile of cakes and checking Insta under a bogus account with a burner phone.
I've just caught up on 8 pages! I bet Chad is shaking in his cardigan!

WTF is going on? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lying Polo hasn't been in Portugal for 7 months the lying liar.

She spent a week or so before Christmas before coming back to England and then went back to Portugal in February

The lying druggie must read these pages as she has mentioned her new Bully-X puppy 'Elvis Presley'.

The only time I hear about Bully-X dogs is when they have killed and eaten their owner or some poor hapless passerby.

As for her head wound - strange its not yet healed up - perhaps if she kept out of the sea and swimming pools.

Chad and Polo are both parasites living off each other - they deserve to float in the sewage of the cesspit they inhabit.
---
I've just caught up on 8 pages! I bet Chad is shaking in his cardigan!

WTF is going on? 😂😂😂
Wobbling like an obese jelly.

Parasites eating themselves. If Polo handled her own publicity it will get even more weird and random! Polo not getting the cash she thinks she has earned. Wonder if its going to pay the rent on her Portuguese accommodation! They might kiss and make up as they need each other.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It's all kicking off again!

View attachment 2185070
Daddy's Daddy! I'm sure Daddy's Daddy is really going to take polo's side over his son. Polo is nothing to them but a commodity to rinse money from the media. I think the real owner of Daddy the Agency is Daddy's Mummy. If she becomes too hot to handle and costs them more than they earn they will drop her like a £5 a blow job crack bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Final Daddy! The Daddy of Daddies. Can Westcrack, David my love and Aislyne defeat him?

Honestly, I don't know why she misses Eastenders, the drama she's delivering right now is riveting 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.