Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleted the secrets cabin post now, those comments about David must have hit a nerve :ROFLMAO:
Well a life long drug addict, getting involved with a ` convicted ` drug supplier/dealer, is never going to work out, or be the fairy tale she has going on in that thick head of hers ..... everyone but her, can see its a recipe for disaster ` IF ` true .... I'm pretty sure a young guy in his mid twenties, who has spent many years banged up, is going to come out and live with her ` happily ever after ` .... also all these planned luxury overseas holidays, she keeps bleating about on IG ( I'm sure his probation officer will have something to say about this, his crimes do not allow the free movement she thinks he will have ) she also keeps saying ` coming home ` when we all know, she doesn't have a bleeping home!! 🙄 ... her fantasist delusional crap isnt even funny anymore, its just never ending lie after lie after LIE ... good to see people are calling out her BS

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm a bit disappointed the chad daddy expose hasn't happened.... the gangsta girls must have got their cash

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't know anyone that's changed so much in looks since they were young apart from maybe Michael Jackson, she looks like a completely different person. Wonder what she thinks when she sees old pics like these

View attachment 2178272
Granted, she looks pretty cute there but she also looks bang at it ❄
Imagine the hilarity and blizzard of bleeping chaos if lover boy did come straight out of a long stretch and shack up with our Polo face 😁! This thread would be on fire, I'm here for it 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I would have thought this was more her..

View attachment 2180562

I have to say I had no idea this was still being sold after all these decades.
Looooool 😄😄😄😄❤❤😘 xx.

:love:
Is that Vernon Kay 🤔😀😄❤❤😘 xx.

Here they are in happier times 😀😅 x

Resizer_16844416578671.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s mad is tattle some places you find your people and some places you get shot down in flames.
I know where I won’t post again (super models) and where I will ( wild wild Westbrook) !
Whether that says more about them than me I don’t know and I ain’t gonna dwell on it but you are far nicer people here than the super model page lol 😂 #thankyou
#keeping it real
Sorry for detracting- she’s a horror and you lot are brill 🥰
Would like to know where the hole in her head came from , how much coke she does a day , the oldest bloke she has been with and if she has £1.22 or £4.80 in the bank ? Xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s mad is tattle some places you find your people and some places you get shot down in flames.
I know where I won’t post again (super models) and where I will ( wild wild Westbrook) !
Whether that says more about them than me I don’t know and I ain’t gonna dwell on it but you are far nicer people here than the super model page lol 😂 #thankyou
#keeping it real
Sorry for detracting- she’s a horror and you lot are brill 🥰
Would like to know where the hole in her head came from , how much coke she does a day , the oldest bloke she has been with and if she has £1.22 or £4.80 in the bank ? Xx
Awww Meehee,another good fred is the one about celebs dying,honestly it is soo very funny it’s hilarous.This is the Fred.

Anyway,we reckon she may have done the hole in herself cos her massive ❄Problem.she is such a bleeping old liar though.

Reactions: 9
Marilyn has had that pic of her and David as one of her pinned posts for a few months but today she's unpinned it... 🤭
is she scared that his real identity will be exposed :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
What does it mean Holly,pinned?i haven’t a clue.🤭
A pinned post appears at the very top of a social media page, so it's the first post people will see when they visit her account. Her post was the Valentine's Day tribute she put up for David so it's been up since February but she's now removed it. The post is still on her grid but you have to scroll down her page to see it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.