Daniella Westbrook #7 Liar, liar, snouts' on fire.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid cow, how many people has she lied and grifted to in exchange for money/a place to sleep in the past? She's deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hate these attention seeking/nonspecific/obtuse posts. Say what’s up witch. Spill your guts.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Marilyn face is back... 🤭

ikon1.jpg

ikon2.jpg

---
She's deleted all her IG stories again... she's acting really manic at the moment, constantly posting stuff and then deleting it... just noticed she's removed the video of her out wedding dress shopping in Turkey too 👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So last night she has deleted loads of posts from her IG, from the last couple of months 🤨

dwig.jpg

But I managed to get screenshots from an IG viewer which still had them up. It looks like most of the stuff from Turkey and Portugal have gone...

deleted1.jpg

deleted2.jpg

deleted3.jpg

It could be that she's removing anything to do with Chaddy, or that she's in trouble over the botched surgery lies and is trying to get rid of any evidence... what do you think? :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Holly,I haven’t a bleeping clue,it seems strange that Chaddy is obviously ignoring her,perhaps doctors are filing a lawsuit,they must have contacted her manager fatfucker cardi,he’s shitting himself.

• Haha
Holly,I haven’t a bleeping clue,it seems strange that Chaddy is obviously ignoring her,perhaps doctors are filing a lawsuit,they must have contacted her manager fatfucker cardi,he’s shitting himself.
Or maybe he is just fed up with the random things she posts against his advice and he wants to get rid of her. He should just pay her the 50p he owes her and get it over and done with! She can sue him for what he owes her, can’t she?😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or maybe he is just fed up with the random things she posts against his advice and he wants to get rid of her. He should just pay her the 50p he owes her and get it over and done with! She can sue him for what he owes her, can’t she?😃
Yes,a quid and bag of ❄ Then after all posts deletion,she’s back to ‘work’ ‘cough’ fingering her flange 🤣 effin cracked up old crumpet face,put me off of crumpets for life.🙁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Any news yet..

Remember just awhile ago,crackhead saying…’oh I can’t wait to go back home to Portugal’🤣🤣🤣

Now bleeping desperate to get back here in Blighty.bleeping crackhead liar..🤣

• Haha
Any news yet..

Remember just awhile ago,crackhead saying…’oh I can’t wait to go back home to Portugal’🤣🤣🤣

Now bleeping desperate to get back here in Blighty.bleeping crackhead liar..🤣
Probably realised all the deflective trips to a&e in Portugal would have to be paid for

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see she's deleted the Valentine's Day pic of David from her IG too... and the wedding dress post has also gone, so is she trying to hide him now or has the engagement has been called off? Cancel the helicopter! 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I see she's deleted the Valentine's Day pic of David from her IG too... and the wedding dress post has also gone, so is she trying to hide him now or has the engagement has been called off? Cancel the helicopter! 🤭
He’s probably got a restraining order out against her 🤣 She’s bloody crazy 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.