Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Duchess! Living With Lucy with Danniella was brilliant tv wasn't it? Horrible bleep (DW not Lucy lol)

Seems she is back in the Loughton area near her parents but I don't think she lives with either of them. Theyre divorced and the dad has dementia.

I think they all came back from the USA at the same time (someone correct me on this if I'm wrong) and the daughter has lived with the dad ever since.

Kai did have girlfriend and was living at her house, not seen him mention her for a while.

She and Brian fell out spectacularly and he told people when they were teenagers she took him to some well known London club and they went into some notorious red room where she scored drugs and they left. He said Ghislaine Maxwell was there! He implied Danniella was some kind of handler or procurer. Bit like Corey Feldman, originally a victim but then became part of it.

She was on coke all throughout her pregnancy with Kai, even snorting lines in the hospital toilet during labour so he was definitely born addicted to cocaine.

Not sure about new toyboy, probably made up bollocks for the media (for a change!)

Kai's dad is Robert Hernandez ( the one she was in the car accident with) but there was much speculation at the time whether he was or not.

Jodie B's dad is Kevin Jenkins.
hey Blue, yes Living with Lucy she was a total bleep? oh I thought her parents were still together? it must have been her Mams house she was living at then , with the bulldog? Kai always looked like Junkie the lad never stood a chance (again didn’t know she was sniffing while giving birth OMFH) and I didn’t know about a car accident? il have to do some googling?

Jodi’s dad seems stable but he was photographing her in her bikini last I saw of the daughter about a year or two ago 😱 kinda stopped following their car crash when she went to stay with her Mam (really nice house her Mam has).

Wasn’t she horrible to that Christopher Maloney? they got matching surgery in Turkey and were besties but then fell out? think he’s done a few pantos since their “friendship” on Big Brother.

duck off!!!!! she claimed her and Brian brought under age girls to clubs where Ghislaine Maxwell was?? sweet bleeping jesus no wonder Brian Harvey was going mental at the time, he was barricading himself in his fkst and ranting how insane Westbrook was to insinuate that? there had to have been some truth??? my god!

So this is the latest?? I better start following her on IG again now because this is going to get good and it looks likes its already a white christmas 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has already been covered but the selfie in the back of the ambulance she took (cos why not if you’re in agony) her skin had loads of red marks and welts, so is she on meth or does any other drug do this? It’s like she’s picked at it to the point of open sores.
Ice, Ice Baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t on Brian Harvey YouTube accuse her of fraud on somebody,msssive row on there.?i know he is mentally Ill but I think alot he accused her of is true.

Oh I’d forgotten about his massive YouTube rant, then she did an insta one back at him.
Both looked like they were off their heads.
Seeing how much she lies, I do think there is some truth to that.
I always suspected he was her sons dad as well, just because they couldn’t seem to leave each other alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has been a crackhead since about 16 well known in my area off her head,she came from a nice family that had dosh.

Her son now does OF as well,not a i think a good looking guy,looks like A druggie,Her daughter is not close to her mother although westcokehead likes to show she is.
now the cokehead is being investigated for fraud..Not surprised at all,
knew it had to be crack aswell…. can’t believe the son is on OF 😱 he looks like s total crackhead! yeah her daughter stays well clear of her but Westbrook makes out differently 🙄 yeah the Brian Harvey rant on you tube is epic 😂 she came back with a insta rant! I actually believe Brian over her! Thats one hell of an accusation but nothing ever came of it so she was obviously lying?
Il have to do some googling on this latest £80 scam I didn’t hear about it until today, no wonder she went quiet last year in her Mams nice house.

I just got lost down a rabbit hole on Google, I never knew who her son’s dad was.
Now after seeing pictures of him, i would put money on Brian Harvey being her son’s biological father!

Reactions: 10
Im sorry but this is still iconic 😂
(Apparently Burberry shares fell through the roof that day 🤣)

E5529DFA-B532-4DAE-8DCC-CA2C682DCCF9.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She destroyed the brand for years. I had a burberry bag that never saw the light of day again. Quite fancy a trench now as they're very subtle but mud sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The person behind the bar probably made more money that night from punters saying 'keep the change' than they made from ticket sales.
And I'm sure that dress is available at asda for a tenner, just look for the tart section.

• Haha
Yes,I always wanted a trench Mac..put me off for life.
Honestly some of the designs now are beaut. Its so unfortunate this happened, I think every market stall had the burberry baseball hats and bags. Louis going the same way, can't walk through my city centre without seeing them hanging from stalls.

Reactions: 7
Whats the old man fraud story? Sorry 😞
Promise I'll go back and read, this one fell off my radar for about 6 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d never seen a pic of him before, I don’t know, I see more of a resemblance to Harvey.
No facts to back it up, just my opinion
Oh I agree, he does look like Brian Harvey. Seems BH took Kai under his wing for a while, even gave him a place to stay when he was homeless which made me think he could be his father.

The Daily Mail have used the worst unfiltered photo to head the article on her panto appearance - the comments section :)

I think this is the first time in a very long time they have used a proper picture and not moderated the comments.

This wasn't me that commented in The Mail but interesting to see others remembered what Brian Harvey said about the red rooms.

dw11.jpg

BH recalling what happened in Browns nightclub

Reactions: 11
What a miracle recovery!!

danniellawestbrook_73_1670960671996.jpg

• Sick
ED714642-7E7A-4D3C-8825-752E400010E8.png
4554E89B-9A52-4CF9-8CBA-A6F4565D9A86.jpeg

What makes me laugh about the weapons grade filtering on her pics, that sets her above most people who do it, is that she posts these photos, herself, on the very same post 😂😂😂 aswell as editing photos where theunedited one is published in the DM 😂😂😂😂 I’m deceased.

L
70E1F4AD-ED65-48CC-AAEE-442A1E25E3C6.jpeg
87C140F1-7DA2-4323-BF2D-6D632A4C8463.png

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17