Daniella Westbrook #4 The dramas of an ex-EastEnder, who lost her septum after a bender

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just watched the vid of her getting done up(I say that with humour!) for panto. Deffo a hole there and deffo on the gear. But more shocking she admits she hasn't read the script or learnt her lines(prob sniffed em all). Such a bloody arsewipe. 1st acting gig, if you can call it that, in ages and couldn't be bothered to learn the script. No wonder Babs Windsor hated her for being so unprofessional. She really is a scummy piece of tit. And she looks about 90 in the vids. Coke ravaged face!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The sad thing is she will either outlive us all or die in the next 18 months. How has she pissed all the therapy and help up the wall and ended up like a melting Barbie on a bbq?

Reactions: 16
She looks absolutely off her tits when she’s walking down the stairs gurning away and did she slip and fall? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg her nose. Her nose. I can’t stop looking at it. She is beyond help

No words (for once). 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Jesus if I looked this disgusting, I wouldn’t dare leave the house! She’s deluded posting videos of her ugly mug and shame on the twats commenting saying she looks beautiful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus if I looked this disgusting, I wouldn’t dare leave the house! She’s deluded posting videos of her ugly mug and shame on the twats commenting saying she looks beautiful 😂
They are probably trolls.

150 Drury Lane is a Greene King pub. They are performing this pantomime in the function room in a pub. 100 - 120 maximum guests in biggest room and 40 to 50 in the other 2 rooms. She isn't performing in a theatre in Drury Lane but a pub!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They are probably trolls.

150 Drury Lane is a Greene King pub. They are performing this pantomime in the function room in a pub. 100 - 120 maximum guests in biggest room and 40 to 50 in the other 2 rooms. She isn't performing in a theatre in Drury Lane but a pub!!!
Ahahahahaha so that explains why they left one building after hair, makeup and costume and then went into the building next door! I thought that was odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mr Mackey was right Daniella. You should've listened. She is bang on it. Her pupils are like 12" vinyls!! bleeping state of it! 🤢
Screenshot_20221213-000014~2.png
Screenshot_20221212-233526~2.png
Screenshot_20221212-233536~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Mr Mackey was right Daniella. You should've listened. She is bang on it. Her pupils are like 12" vinyls!! bleeping state of it! 🤢
View attachment 1803117View attachment 1803118View attachment 1803119
I'm just trying to figure out the thought process of the person who thought this would be a good idea?

Ahahahahaha so that explains why they left one building after hair, makeup and costume and then went into the building next door! I thought that was odd.
With all the hype I thought she was in a 2000+ seat theatre in Drury Lane not performing in back room in a pub!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14